Piece of fucking shit

Piece of fucking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz50eTT6y8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be nice.

Be patient. Did you ever consider the coin is not yet half implemented?

just w8 op

> 1 post FUD
Yeah ok.

delusionzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

not even invested in it, but ok

could be riding VEN or LTC train right now.

Yes and i would recommend it, BAT will be huge later in the year when its main use: ad services is brought in. Nothing is stopping you trading other coins before then.

$100 EOY don’t be a pussy

Thx bought 100k

Fuckin' hope so. I'd be making it pretty well with those numbers. If anyone can do it, big daddy Eich can.

Don't worry, it'll get close to 1$ and trade sideways forever after that. Exactly how the white paper predicted.

Probably not within one year. I reckon $10 year end.

Its getting btfod by PRL op.

I hope literally everyone where is aboard the prl train. You can hold bat too. Nothing wrong with that but you wont really see much gains because its already fucking big you retards

> CPU miner

>btfod by a cpu miner

>hurrr muh cpu miner
you're a fucking faggot
in since 8 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz50eTT6y8g

ya boy pewds fuding crypto hard to his army of impressionable normies. This after h3 is the nail in the coffin, dump your bat if you want to make any money this year

Most people don't like those and more importantly, ad blockers are blocking them left, right and centre.

Both faggots. Not with regards to crypto, most people shouldn't get involved, but just generally they are awfully self-involved faggots.

I never understood the BAT and FUN gang. Do you not see that no one gives a fuck about ads or gambling with shitcoins? Sometime biz really is fucking stupid.