SherlockLink I summon thee!

SherlockLink I summon thee!
You said you'd be back Monday!

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/chainlinkfund
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=185631010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sherlocklink !GfWlEQyDyE
is the trip

Tonight :) In the meantime

chainlinkfund .com

Sweet! I'll check it out, catch you later.

So it would appear that chainlink fund was indeed related to chainlink. Here's their LinkedIn:
linkedin.com/company/chainlinkfund

Ok so chainlink fund has some sort of connection to startrlabs.com who appear to have created their logo at the very least. The site isn't exactly clear what they get up to. According to whois.com startrlabs are connected to Lin Dai of K2 Entertainment, Inc.

Andrew Hoppins bio:
Andrew is an open source govtech entrepreneur, former government CIO and angel investor developing social ventures that use blockchain technology to build a more decentralized, egalitarian and democratic planet, including CoverUS, which aims to drive towards a more efficient and effective US health care system by putting patients in control of their own health data.

He serves as a Global Impact Entrepreneur in New Zealand's Edmund Hillary Fellowship, is President
of the DC-based good governance NGO Global Integrity, is a consultant with Civic Actions, and leads the New York Government Blockchain Association Meetup.

Previously, Andrew founded and built DKAN, the open source platform that runs hundreds of government open data sites worldwide, before selling the company behind it, NuCivic, to Granicus Inc.

From 2009-2011, Andrew was the first ever Chief Information Officer for the New York State Senate, where his team opened up thousands of datasets for the first time and published all of its code in the first government Github repository in the world. Andrew was selected by GovTech as the 2010 New York State Public Sector CIO of the Year and by Information Week as one of the "Government CIO 50."

A planetary geologist by training, Andrew previously co-founded the NASA CoLab program to increase efficiency and transparency at NASA by building new partnerships between NASA and external communities of practice.

As an entrepreneur, he previously co-founded and directed business development for GoodStorm (now Zazzle) and Trellon, and directed business strategy for CivicSpace Labs (Drupal non-profit).

Andrew has served as Advisor or Director for Global Integrity, OpenPlans, The Participatory Politics Foundation, Civic Commons, Netroots Nation (Yearly Kos), the Space Generation Foundation, Yenza, the New Organizing Institute, and Piston Cloud Computing.

Pretty hot shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Both Andrew Hoppin and Christopher Sealey
(that's our DJ friend) seem to be kneedeep in their own healthcare related crypto called CoverUS

sec. gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Classified as a hedgefund? How is this related to our linkies?

This is old news you morons, where have you been? This was all discussed the day after that fund was registered with the sec. Some especially autistic user actually called the guy & asked him if he's investing in chainlink , which he denied as you would if you'd just got a call from some autistic basement neet mouth breathing down the phone

This was found a month ago, I guess we weren't sure if it's to do with chainlink and I guess I haven't seen anything to really confirm it yet. They have in theory invested 2.25mil in chainlink.

Yea, here's another piece of info to add to the pile:
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=

chainlink fund has nothing to do with smartcontract.com's chainlink.

I'm a nulinker, sorry. Was convinced you're all larping pajeets until a few weeks ago when I did actual research.
I have been blind. Forgive me, Sergey

Well the website is new and the linkin info is new.

>linkedin.com/company/chainlinkfund
Still doesn't prove it has anything to do with Sergey's LINK

It's not new

fuckin old news

indeed. Well I've emailed the website contact asking if it is anything to do with chainlink so maybe we'll get a response. It seems like they want to promote something now as opposed to being a secret little hedge fund. Would you risk creating confusion between your product and someone elses by using the same name?

I've never seen the website before and I was around when we first found the SEC filing, it alas hasn't been archived anywhere yet. have you seen it before?

AB confirmed the fund was indeed related to our chainlink.

Murat Armbruster is related to Assblaster (Maertens).

Don't be ridiculous

I saw the website and the LinkedIn already. I am on biz 24/7 though. Someone already telephoned them and asked; they confirmed it's nothing to do with our LINK. There are lots of companies with the name ChainLink - it's just a word.

He did

>Don't be ridiculous
legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=185631010

Diane Armbruster is Murat's sister, and Mitch Maerten's is Assblaster's brother. DYOR, faggot.

>Murat's sister,
I mean't Murat's wife, sorry.

Did YOU phone them? or just taking some FUD retards word.

there's zero reason to think mitch and christophe are related. Just read the names you fucking nob. One is obviously american the other is from a francophone country.

where can I download all the forks boys?

anyways what relationship is that even supposed to be saying is important? Assblaster came up with his name based on his grand-uncle in law's name? What about the fact that he told us where the name came from? Chainlink crypto fund is seeing patterns where you want them to exist with nothing but the name supporting it.

I phoned them and they said that it has to do with Sergey's LINK. Wtf you talking about?

>be me
>minding my own business
>out of the blue some weirdo calls me and asks about my investments
>tell him all about it

is that how you imagine this would go?