Feelsgood to be rich guys

feelsgood to be rich guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-raVquA_zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice user. I am really happy for you. Hope that ETC Airdrop will be huge too

What exchange are they on?

Yobit

I should sell but kinda just wanna hold and see how high it can go... don't really give a fuck atm. crypto keeps blowing my mind in how completely fucking retarded this shit can be.

sure is, I'm just hodling.

realistically tho... there is no way this thing can still go up after the core wallet is released right?

see bitcoin gold, cash, diamond

Anybody think Binance will come through with the LCC? I didn’t sync my core wallet in time for the drop and have a fuck ton of LTC.

Will us bittrex fags ever get these?

I still have like half of my ltc in cold storage so I still need to claim part of my litecoin cash when I can. However the syncing of the core wallet will most definitely take a while and they offer a bootstrap file you can download from their site. I was wondering if this file might contain some kind of trojan horse or something trying to get muh private keyz (which I need to access in case I wanna claim lcc)

It won't last long. Everyone is going to dump when wallet is released

>I was holding 70 LTC and was too lazy to put it in a real wallet because i thought this shit was valueless

This will dump when the wallet is released. Hoping for a miracle though. about 1g of free money would be nice.

it will be valueless soon

dropping like a brick as we speak. Oh well

can I still get my LCC somehow? got my LTC on my ledger

The fork was yesterday. You have to buy it if you want to get in to it now

i can't even get any of the bitcoin diamond explorers to display the balance on any cold storage wallet. how the fuck are people trading this without any usable wallets/explorers?

you could still claim it but you need ur private keys and it would not be wise to give them if you still plan on still using that ledger

Please please please Binance give me my LCC

You didn't need to sync core wallet to send your LTC to it....

You could have simply hid sync screen and generated a public address to send your LTC to.

If you can get your private key then yes.
Before claiming it though be sure to move all your LTC from your wallet before you give your private key to the LCC wallet.

cya at the moon

Damn, should have held more. This was trading at like 2 bucks yesterday.

So I sent some LTC to a desktop wallet before the fork day but the wallet is still syncing? Will I get my LCC? Am I gonna make it?

did u send before the block 1371111

If it isn't a scam
Yes you get your LCC
Just wait until you sync
Send your LTC to a differnt wallet
Get your private key of your now empty wallet
Use key in LCC core wallet when it releases
All your LCC belong to U

youtube.com/watch?v=S-raVquA_zQ