Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC2MjT_yreg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/6341
youtube.com/watch?v=DFZOrtlQXWc
themerkle.com/nist-paper-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-technically-the-real-bitcoin/
coinspot.com.au?affiliate=MQWJ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will most likely pump it back to 0.16 whenever it goes way down. The ideal pump & dump coin.

It is already pretty low now and is still going down(

wait for it to dip below .1 and then sell. Then it is guranteed to moon to .3 minimum, in one giant green dildo candle

It's g-gonna moon soon right guys? It will flip bitcoin and we'll all be millionaires right?? I didn't waste my money on a scam coin right?

Damn, I need that one green dildo so much
t. sold LINK @ 5200 sat

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

If only this was the case.

>If only this was the case.
It is the case.

People have to understand the technical arguments, the vast majority of new crypto (this board is a great example) is damn near retarded. But once the big players begin to adopt BCH for retail transactions the tide will turn. It is velocity of money that drives the price of crypto, and Bitcoin Segwit can't have that without adopting an insecure and highly flawed Lightning Network. Always remember all funds on Lightning are hot wallets where if there is any bug the funds can all be stolen. Not to mention if there is network congestion your new transactions won't get accepted by the network so channels will clear in incorrect amounts. Then add ontop of that the Segwit selfish mining problem and you will realize that Segwit is a protocol that can only kill crypto-currencies.

A man can dream
youtube.com/watch?v=kC2MjT_yreg

shut the fuck up

probably not user, its barely even a decent PnD anymore. might be able to gain .01-.02 sats the next time it gets pumped before a conference or something.

Why would they adopt bch when there are coins scale better than that trash ?
Even fucking ltc scales better, and has been around for longer. Maybe litecoin cash is the real litecoin and we will see a flippenning first.

Bitcoin Cash will never die. it's already being adopted by merchants

top kek, user. it's been adopted by no one. lurk the darknet more

You're a fucking retard. There are no valid technical arguments for "hurr more hardware, let's scale 8x for 8x hardware usage hyuck hyuck"

Litertally KYS Veeky Forumsfaggots and spend some time learning CS

when will bitpay implement bch??? shits taking forever

i know 8x seems like a lot for you brainlet but it's not and that's why corecucks are retards for not approving the increase

The vast majority of full nodes would be put offline. Don't you get about this being a permissionless network that can help bank the unbanked? If you don't then you're just fighting for the incumbents and privileged first worlders. Sorry for caring about third worlders.

You fucking idiots. A coin survived becausr of the support behind it. All the other cpins are legit but they dont have the support that bitcoin ethereum or bitcoin cash has.

24th to 28th this month

At least all the original devs like Gavin and SN Craig are with it

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing
there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)
segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper
why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions
lightning network will not be decentralized because to solve the routing problem is NP hard
why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks

>there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)

But muh rPi nodes although when Craig invented Bitcoin the computers were far more powerful than rPi

>when Craig invented Bitcoin
Are you actually this fucking mentally retarded? Yeah I guess you are

Gavin Anderson's commit to try to increase the block size back in 2015: github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/6341

In the end you can see that Gavin closed the branch he was working on because constant changes to Bitcoin Core kept breaking his commit.

Core developers put in a lot of minefields in the code to make sure that raising the blocksize was not as simple as enlarging a single constant. They put checks throughout the code for a size greater than 1MB and forced disconnections or returned errors. Scrubbing the code of those checks would require a great deal of testing and thus without any agreement and coordination it would be a huge task to simply increase Bitcoin's blocksize because you can't guarantee you won't step into any one of those minefields.

He was very likely involved in the early stages regardless of whether he individually created it or not

>Proposes shitty pull requests
>Doesn't even have community agreement
>Gets rejected because it's not even tested
HURR THEY'RE CENSORING MY PULL REQUESTS

Do you even dev retard?

>You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
KEK

They wanted to cripple BTC so they could turn it into PP:
youtube.com/watch?v=DFZOrtlQXWc

BCH is the only real bitcoin....Segwit Coin is ruining the bitcoin name by insisting on keeping it even as they forked away.

themerkle.com/nist-paper-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-technically-the-real-bitcoin/

Yeah BCH CEO is definitely an authoritative source on the intended future of BTC. He doesn't have ulterior motives /s

retard

>Sorry for caring about third worlders.
There's a place for that, follow that road over there that they paved with good intentions. Good luck!

No one will put money in overpriced piece of forked shit coin. No matter how Roger try to shill it.

Yeah, I'm doing it, it's called supporting low block sizes and Bitcoin. And it's been going pretty good retard. I'm up after dumping my BCH shitcoin for more BTC and you're holding heavy bags. So if we want to talk about individualistic selfishness, which is not what crypto is about, then you're losing and I'm still winning.

It won't ever be dead silly OP. Bitcoin doesn't die as the years have shown. That altcoin with the ticker "BTC" though? Yeah that will die. Bitcoin has beaten all previous attacks and it will beat the stealing of its ticker symbol as well. The BTC attack thankfully was taken down Two Thirds of its lifeforce in 2017. It will lose another Two Thirds this year while the real Bitcoin surpasses it. (ETH will end up actual king though probably)

Is "no one" what the kids are calling "all the technical experts and original bitcoin people that actually know what the fuck they're talking about" these days?

maybe on coinspot?

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=MQWJ6

>the people that started a movement don't have any credibility as to why they started the movement.

jesus h christ you are brainwashed