Bitcoin on the verse of collapse

As you can plainly see, Bitcoin is about to finish it's most recent lightning bolt cycle and is ready to head to $5,400 support. Lightning bolt cycles ALWAYS come in 3's- the only time in history it hasn't happened was during the crash of 1929 ( google for verification). In my opinion this bolt will be striking in 8-12 hours maximum. Tether up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eReeSG0vxz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s trading at $11k

It is not going to drop $6k because of some shit tier TA

Kys

>Look mom i posted it again
Omegafaggot, GTFO

Are you black? You can tell us if you are. Criminal DACA kid?

What makes you different than the 1000 other people who've incorrectly predicted an impending crash?

Hnnnng I’m gonna need a name and sauce

You know I'm actually starting to feel very mild fomo with btc. Feel like it's suddenly wrong I don't own any atm

kek its funny because SOMEONE sold that lowest point, and I bet its OP.
imagine being that dick head that sold the lowest point

Thanks, just tethered 100k

Because lightning bolts almost always correct back to their last stable price level, which we're at, obviously.

>draw a arbitrary line
>as you can clearly see
hang urself nigger

You're right. Its going to $5k. That's been clear to every non brainlet since last summer/fall.

Are we really going to keep letting these TA horoscope faggots post here?

Then short w/ 100x leverage and post the results.

MODS START BANNING THESE TEA READING FAGGOT PSYCHICS

TA faggots called the crash months ahead of time. Meanwhile brainlet core cucks were still FOMOing in past $19k expecting it to keep rallying to $50k.

I'll stick to what my TA says over a bunch of basement dwelling faggots thanks.

::a few days later::

Bitcoin is definitely about to implode this time. Target is 6k.

Believe in the pattern, the truth will set you free.

Yes, I'm a spic

Being early is the same as being wrong

It doesn't take TA to realize when things are overbought you stupid fuck. That's not TA, it's called common sense.

>Bitcoin on the verse of collapse

I don't think we can expect the downturn to stop until we hit $4500. It'll keep trying to rise, but won't have completely settled on where the floor is and will just keep retracing downward. Once we trade sideways below $5000 for a while, then you should be buying in bulk. These jagged back and forths are a clear sign this isn't over yet.

short it

Ill be screencapping this for later

Your TA is crap. This is clearly a pigeon smegma pattern. 50k tomorrow.

Not when you predict dates that come true.

I'm not saying TA people were just saying "this is a bubble". But TA showed its a bubble that would pop at year end, and be in a bear market until at least March. Is it March yet? Nope. So its still a bear market faggot.

Core cucks are cancer.

>lightning bolt cycle

lmfao

Based spic of truth.

I can tell it's about to crash, because now people are feeling optimistic about it. Always bet against Veeky Forums market sentiment. I told these retards to sell at 16k, I told these retards to buy at 6k, and now here we are with Veeky Forums retards believing in a mega-bull run at 11k.

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S DROPPING THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=eReeSG0vxz4

Dont get me wrong, i know its going to crash and i want it to crash, but your shitty TA is useless.
Get something better and come back, otherwise, show us your bitmexican shorts.

which glue do you prefer?

I went all in on Vechain

don't give a fuk

rising Phoenix drives a BMW

Bro, crupto is unregulatedarket.
E.g. Stock market rules don't fucking apply. That includes TA.
Crypto is a new financial field.

No $

ok

at least one person gets my sarcasm

I would've felt better if we had gone sideways for longer. This straight shot up doesn't feel good.

A few more hours till the whales unload.

Elmer's

>"hey guys bitcoin is bottoming out we gotta get on this train right now"
>FUCK OFF BITCOINS DEAD STOP SHILLING ENJOY LOSING YOUR MONEY NEXT STOP 10 DOLLARS

Fast foward to 2018

>"hey guys we had a great bull market but bear markets happen, and this is what happened every time before"
>LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT WEAK HANDS ENJOY LOSING AND MISSING THE BOAT 100K END OF YEAR

This is how I know OP is going to be absolutely correct, and I look forward to sweeping up all of the panic sold coins at the bottom as all of you start justifying it to yourself as the end of Bitcoin again

It's too easy to make money from all the emotion based decision makers who comprise the majority of the market, but I'd just like to thank you all in advance for making it this easy.

The only reason I see your scenario happening is some news on Tether. Otherwise get a life. You're not funny

You guys actually seem really interested, so let me post some non-meme TA.

See this red line? This is the top of the current downtrend channel we're in. The purple line? That's the next patch of extremely heavy resistance btc has to face.

IF we break both of those, we'll officially be in a bull market again, and we'll moon. If not, you can definitely expect a retest of 6k and probably a lower low. I'd say 80-20 odds we don't break those lines.

It's basic but correct. Pretty clear we're at least going to try and test resistance.

Trouble is, the manipulator whales know all this.

Many of them will know that there is an underlying bear trend, and they will paint that chart to read like we're breaking out of it.

I bet you we go up to 14k before breaking down, because that's the only way to break everybody's expectations.

Go back to r/buttcoin you salty nocoiner

>let me post some non-meme TA.

Are there any examples of this type of analysis actually being useful with regards to BTC?

Doesn't always work like this man. I remember people saying whales would push it to 21k to make it seem like resistance was broken and to liquidate shorts. But it stopped exactly at 19.9k. Anyone shorting would have made a killing.

yeah i think we'll get a false break out. the bears will fomo back in, all the panic sellers @10k who listened to the bears will fomo back in, and then the rug gets pulled out from under everyone. we may get some massive churn between then to thoroughly soak all the recent longs and shorts. Not sure how high it will get though, I'm thinking sub 12k but 14k seems like it would entice a lot of people back in.

Top of the downward channel. Top of the bollinger on the 1 day. Weekly everything on the way down.

No fucking way this doesn't end in a crash beginning in the next 6 hours.

Bull trap confirmed. Tether up boys.

I find that the more basic you keep it, the better things go.

idk dude, whales have tons of resources, but this is some pretty tough resistance. I don't think they'd be able to pull it off.

All TA should be used as a guideline, and never absolute. All of it is useful to an extent- you just have to plot out both the bullish and bearish scenarios and stay neutral.

I agree with op for fundamental reasons

adoption and investment can go up but prices come down. how? shit is not inexpensive. most of the price support is buy and sell walls by $ million dollar players. they collected coins at the bottom... a lot of coins. they'll sell them off as they have been doing, on the way up. at higher price levels it's millionaires vs millionaires, large bot driven accounts.

once they've emptied their bags, no more price support. it will be organic investors willing to pay 12k. eventually momentum shifts to sell side. these newb investors who put in fiat they worked hard for will feel exceptional pain. everyone else who bought the bottom will see their profits evaporate and do the same.

it's a cycle, I'm not saying panic sell your coins. you can hodl right through to the next upswing. I'm saying, if you never sell you never actually take profit. remember the market is not there to make you feel good, it's there to take your money. whales control prices and investors support them. 6k isn't unreasonable as W bottoms are more or less the rule. But each drop will also reinforce the narrative that bitcoins are risky and unreliable assets.

i don't think last year's euphoria will be repeated. this year's market will be jagged, with more rapid swings. the FUD will be 10x worse. the market cap is not guaranteed to increase- we will have another 10x ICO shortcomings to dilute market value.

in short, it is a more dangerous game. if you hodl, you'll be ok. but don't expect your portfolio value to simply go up every month

Dont tell him
He doesnt know

RESISTANCE JUST BROKE, WE'RE HEADING FOR THE MOON BUY BUY BUY

>it's a new paradigm
>crypto can only go up

What the hell? Resistance was broken. Yet it's falling now. How can this be?

SELL SELL SELL

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

You are right but I think we have to endure the permabull retards for a little while longer.
This might head to 14k before we see 5k

THE PRICE IS GETTING EXECUTED

IT'S A SLAUGHTERHOUSE

That forming cup. The handle will take us to at least 25k

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

>tfw predicted the top
why do you faggots don't believe in meme lines? do you realise how improbable is that this is just a coincidence that it keeps within this channel? if you knew anything about statistics, this image should be enough to prove to you that the lines work

>literally went down the next minute

The first legitimate TA I've seen on here in a while.

>I believe whales will fake us out and break resistance before dumping

It went down because of fags like you selling because they're using the same meme lines as you, but other fags want it to go back up so it's going back up now.

didn't mean to green text

How do I learn meme lines?

You can't know why it goes up and down; the point is that it does. The point is that you can use meme lines to find entry points and not buy now because there's a good chance it will go down. I'm obviously bullish on crypto, but people here disregard all TA as bs when it obviously works to some extent

>comparing magic internet money to historical financial patterns

>thinking that's how markets work

tradingview/youtube/investopedia/google

>You can't know why it goes up and down
uh yeah it goes up when people buy and it goes down when people sell, not because your meme lines have some mystical power that moves the price, their only power is that people using them buy or sell accordingly in a self-fulfilling prophecy, big whales can fuck your meme lines anytime, news can fuck your meme lines any time

>i can't read or sustain a conversation
k

Do you recommend any particular Youtube channels or TradingView users to follow?

What the fuck did you just say? LMAO

>I'm mentally retarded so other people must be too

>verse

That's what you are doing? I explained to you why the price is not moving because of meme lines, it is moving because of people buying and selling. If a big enough group of people use the same meme lines and all buy or sell at around the same time you get a self-fulfilling prophecy, you say "the price bounced off the meme line TA works it's magic!", but it only worked because enough people believe it would work, however if at the same time some whale decides to move the price in the other direction or some news goes opposite to what your meme line says, then the group of people using the meme lines isn't a significant fraction of the volume anymore and the price disregards your meme lines.

So yea it works to some extent, but don't spew bullshit like "why do you faggots don't believe in meme lines" as if it was some mystical shit that works for unknown reasons and that ought to be worshipped, the only reason it works to some extent is that to some extent enough fags like you believe it works

You actually made me lewl.

Lmao Harry Potter lightning bolt cycle what a joke. We're going to 50k 20 trillion market cap. Man these 6k sellers are salty

Here's a thought, why don't you stick your lightning bolt deep up your arse and fuck off

You're a dumbass. No one said it's magic, I just said it works. It's not only self-fulfilling prophecy, it's also the psychology of the market. I don't know why you keep talking about how exceptions can occur. Of course they can; that's why moon missions exist and that's why breakouts are a thing. If you actually read my post, I said they can be used to find entry points.

Groestlcoin

>that's why moon missions exist and that's why breakouts are a thing
You really got causes and consequences backwards, you're the same kind of people that says objects fall down because of gravity, missing the forest for the trees. When fags like you buy or sell on the meme lines you induce a local trend that others build up on, here's your market psychology, you get longer timescale trends when normies are flowing in or whales are buying or selling consistently, these are the causes, theses are the why, meme lines are not a cause they are a descriptive tool, that works to some extent, you're the kind of people who are shit teachers and who ask others to believe blindly in something rather than explaining the real why behind, I hate people like you that's all, no hard feelings.

I see you're just an angry kid that got bullied in school and needs to vent. Sorry bro keep going

>idk dude, whales have tons of resources, but this is some pretty tough resistance. I don't think they'd be able to pull it off

Even bulls like to cash out their 50-80% gains and rebuy/place long positions at lower levels.

TA works for finding better exiots, entries.
Right now best bet is to sell and waut for the inevitable breakdown. But with TA you can optimize your exit price slightly

TA faggots sold at 1k in 2017
the fuck point you trying to make? That eventually doom sayers are right?

Who the fuck is actually buying now. it's obvious it has no momentum to go up.

price manipulation mostly, whales are closing/opening longs and shorts.

This. Normies will be buying all the time, but nothing to move markets. Btc is literally controlled by whales. You need decent volume to move the price, nothing which normies can do

Notice that you haven't addressed any of my factual arguments which you probably don't even have the mental capacity to comprehend while reacting emotionally, you're the kind of egocentric little shit that makes this world a worse place to live in, I just tend to notice the likes of you and like to put your back in your place, you're welcome

WHY ISN'T IT GOING DOWN

To me it seems that there are some pump groups trying to make spikes hoping that the normies would FOMO them, but they are failing miserably.

Also there is some desperate manipulation (fake buy walls) and someone is pumping shitloads of pennie trades to keep buy price right next to the sell level.

LOOOOL finally whales dumping

I hate this market sometimes. The most perfect wedge and potential head and shoulders last night spiked to 11k for no reason

>Neets look at this chart and say it's not a perfect dead cat bounce
wew lad

Yea its some organized pump groups probably, then normies FOMO. It is not working anymore.

it's almost like people see different things in the meme lines