SOON

when will the pump take place

is it going to be 400 at least?

less than 53 hours 23 minutes to go.

$500

>BTCP whitepaper release
>Bittrex fork support announcement
>Binance BTCP listing

Do people think 5m sats is possible? Wouldn't it have to outperform BTC in order to go that high?

but, nothing could do that tho.

zcl was $2 before the fork announcement. If you aren't expecting a massive dump prefork you are delusional.

shut the fuck fucking idiot we fucking know about that jeez we are saying how high it will go before that happens

Until all the big announcements are cleared, I don't think we'll see any big selloffs

not much since everyone is expecting that. May start dumping tomorrow for all we know

Don't care about zcl. It was cheap. Btcp is going to $1000.

this

ZCL doesn't dump for no apparent reason other than a market crash. If people are still anticipating news that could potentially drive the price up by a significant amount, then a sell off is very unlikely. Or, I could be completely wrong and ZCL dumps to $10 tomorrow, who the fuck knows.

>chasing the pump
the whole point is to accumulate asmuch BTCP as possible idiot

exactly, nobody knows. You are playing with fire since this shitcoin was barely talked about 2-3 months ago and was worth $1 and the only thing it has going on is this fork. Have your stop loss ready

thats what brainlets believe. Maybe the moon was this zcl pump from $1 to $200 not the stupid fork that ends up being worth shit

Everything needs to outperform BTC in order to gain satoshi value.

The whales want you to stop loss so they can eat up all your cheap BTCP. Don't play into their hands and HOLD your BTCP

BTC will flood in ZCL since people realize you get more BTCP from xcl then btc

also, Bitcoin Private, just the names says enough.
it only needs a good exchange and you have yourself another 1k coin

>the whole point is to accumulate asmuch BTCP as possible idiot

LOLLLLL my sides, im going to sell at the top then rebuy BTCP once it dips

also whales expecting a divorce would want some hidden divorce money

>what is accumulation means anons?

It's going to be on Binance and Bittrex

Is this another fork coming?
Do coins in cold storage get the split?

just another useless fork, stay away
yes they do

dont be mad dudeBro, go buy some ZCL

On some real shit, lads. What do? Do I sell my ZCL before the snapshot, after the snapshot, after the fork?

Faggot, if you play it well you can accumulate much more with my strategy than with your shitty one

;)

>people will dump en masse before the fork, thereby losing the BTCP they are buying ZCL for in the first place
how fucking stupid are you?

the motto apply always... on ZCL too. "sell low buy high"

you are the stupid one lol, no one wants bitcoin private, its another shitcoin. People are riding ZCL for the ZCL pump alone, and will dump hard before the 28th

You're welcome

I remember everyone saying BCH would go to zero as soon as the fork occurred. They were wrong, and so are you, stupid nigger.

That... that makes no sense. People will hold until the fork happens then dump because ZCL team is only doing BTCP from now on and most of the current value of ZCL is that you get BTCP for holding it.

>btc will flood in zcl
it already did.. what do you think this pump was

>no one wants BTC chain+privacy
Oh shit, you are right user! Surely, no one would ever want to his their transactions from the public eye! No wonder Monero and zk-SNARK are selling for $0.

this, it amases me how you faggots dont see this

Seriously, “Bitcoin Private” is a such a simple and powerful name. That alone is worth a lot.

Binance announcement is going to push it even higher

>it amases me
The absolute state

There are 3 potential announcements this week. White paper, bittrex fork support and Binance BTCP listing.

Isn't the Binance announcement for BTCP not ZCL

Correct.