EVEN PEWDIEPIE IS LAUGHING AT US!

EVEN PEWDIEPIE IS LAUGHING AT US!
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz50eTT6y8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTrmJtHLFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

The founder of brofist coin

you aren't gonna miss the rocket are you?

>bitconect
Are you a nigger?

he goes on Veeky Forums, all those videos were posted on Veeky Forums a lot. LIke finding carlos channel.

I wonder what he holds. Imagine if he shills Steemit and Dtube.

He doesn't have anything you idiot. He's not fucking retarded like you kids.

this is just a ripoff of the shitty h3h3productions video about bitconnect

Sure bro, this rocket is just as solid as the ones Challenger had. Just bought 100k

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTrmJtHLFU

He is waaaaaay fucking retarded.

i dont even know what bitconnect is

hes another one of those racist sweedish streamers.

>he goes on Veeky Forums
This.

h3h3 posted some shitty remix by one of his bum chums.
But this video was posted on Veeky Forums

I think he goes to /pol/ as well due to his little APE of the year stunt

How the fuck do you know? Besides if he did have cryptos hes not dumb enough to post about it on here

its better because it show proper videos and didnt conflate bitconnect with all cryptos or bitcoin

He's not even trying, he didn't make any edits like h3jew or even made any jokes, litteraly just watches videos, somebody explain why people watch this

salty nocoiner boomer detected

He's funnier than you.

>he's not even trying
that's pewdiepie since 2016. shitposting on youtube.

he's just coasting on his previous fame as a cute swedish boy who made video game videos. he tries to do edgy comedy now but it's like a pale imitation of other shitty channels like filthy frank

ShareBlue slime just in time

Pewds probably hodls link.

>coasting on his previous fame
his subscribers keep increasing.
Your use of the word coast, even as a metaphor, is technically inaccurate.

nigger

okay well what i mean is that his content is terrible and the only reason he is gaining subscribers and getting views with his shitty content is due to the brand he built up in the past............ bitch

Actually I subscribed to him during the whole
>adpocalypse
debacle. Because of all the rampant attempts at character assassination on him I decided to check him out and actually see what he was all about. (i.e. I didn't give a fuck who he was until it became fashionable to hate on him).

I still don't go for the whole e-celeb thing but some of his content is funny enough to warrant watching. (particularly he hosts a pretty enjoyable YLYL)

He knows how to step out of beat. That's why people like him. Whereas you're not expressing any sort of original thought on any of your posts. You're just "coasting along" to the music.

bnah he's bad

Somebody please tell me what song is it remixed after at 13:35? Sounds so familiar but can’t tell

His content in 2016 was brilliant. That was the year he changed, but also the year he had a mental breakdown with all the nazi stuff. After his scandals, he seemed to tone it down and now he just does memes. I just wish he went back to doing whatever he wants.

This.
He made it 3 years ago. Probably has 20 mill in the bank

Well you spotted it out.
Why would he try? Faggot has like 60 million subs. He is youtube royalty

Pewds is a shitty filthy frank who still is making stale bitconnect memes.

>shitty filthy frank
oxymoron