Some late lunch

Senior Manager at KPMG. Currently on the audit team for one of the largest American banks. Have a sizeable portfolio. FYI on other engagements as well, but thought I'd highlight the current engagement as it's coming close to an end.

Ask the right questions and you'll be led to the right answers.

Here for 45 minutes, AMA about career, industry, or crypto (since all you NEETS only talk this on the board nowadays).

May comeback tonight after work depending on how late it gets.

Before any of you faggots ask the obvious, yes banks have been testing Ripple for FX clearing and specific settlement processing. No, the banks do not have plans to adapt Ripple - everything is in the test phase of adapting blockchain.

Senior manager at KPMG is shit.

Useless scum, knows of nothing but a little dick sucking faggot.

How's it like slaving away overtime

Come back when you're the CEO, maybe I'll ask you something then.

How does it feel working for a company that is basically doing nothing? Your audits are all thin air and your employees are retarded graduates.
Just kys yourself

Worst level of management, too low to influence anything but all the responsibility, blame and other stupid shit is on you. I pity you, poor guy. How much overtime did you do this month?
t. worked at PwC for 10 years, quit after getting promotion to manager

Do you pay your crypto taxes mr senior?

Audits are actually the only remotely useful thing they do. Compare it to advisory, which is pretty much selling lies and bullshit dressed up as powerpoint presentations.

Gonna need some proof

Is there any talk about ethereum?

NEET

Highly paid, strong connections made, benefited my crypto and stock portfolio with industry knowledge, can exit into any industry once I get bored.

Exiting at the end of busy season. The current audit is a shitshow and investors are in for a surprise (you would know what company I'm talking about if you follow the financial industry)

Yes - though I created a script that ran through my 1000s of trades to quickly calculate my taxes.

What coins do you hold?

Deutsche Bank fucked?

Tell me what you know about OMG otherwise fuck off

More euro focused team, not me.

If you want something to look into - WF.

ETH, AMB, VEN, ENJ, LINK, OMG, BAT, PART.

> audit
> useful

wut? no one including the company or invesotrs gives a shit. This is just a legally mandated requirement.

Pic relevant. It's you.

You're a literal wageslave. Like the actual dictionary definition.

>in an organisation where 99% of people amount to nothing and you have to play ass lick politics with normies daily

Do your time and get out. Big 4 is a fucking meme.

Do you think corporate businesses will ever use decentralized blockchains for interbank/company settlements?
Why / why not?

Whats your opinion on Capgemini and Accenture?

senior manager aka retard who didn't get out in time. you literally do nothing and will not make partner. why do you think you have any authority to give crypto advice? you're an accountant.
actually, it's you. there is zero independence between the audit firm and their clients.

>bat
>no prl
oh boy

hows it feel to be the burger king of big 4?

>be OP
>come to Veeky Forums to brag about his big 4 automatic promotion that a literal nigger could get
>is probably a literal nigger
>gets BTFO by industry kings and people that would never touch accounting if their lives depended on it
sad!

I left PwC at the manager level for a global tech firm years ago. Came back to KPMG and already have exit plans into fintech company in Q3.

Agree though, KPMG is bottom tier compared to the other three. Just more $$$$ came with this before the decision to move to KPMG

Capgemini is a bottom tier firm

>thinks i want to be a partner
>thinks i said anything about crypto advice

Retard.

How does it feel knowing that I've made more money than you'll ever fucking make working your wagecuck job by being in crypto since 2011?

Why are you trying to give out advice to people when you are the one that needs advice?

You're a deluded little goy that does your jewish master's bidding. That's all. Enjoy your long hours and boring life.

Nigga this guy is on audit as a manager - the king of the grunts, he has all the insider crypto knowledge from doing grunt work 12 hours a day in audit topkek

Wet Falcon ?
Wild Fire ?
Work Force ?
Watda Fuck ?
Willow Fanny ?
Where's Faldo ?
Why Faggot ?

>I left PwC at the manager level for a global tech firm years ago.
if this is true you wouldn't have had to go back to KPMG and could've just gotten a position elsewhere.

>thinks i want to be a partner
>thinks i said anything about crypto advice
your OP literally says crypto advice and talks about ripple. you would not know anything about ripple just because of your position at KPMG.

I work in an independent firm dealing with fintech startups - we have ex-Big 4 guys here, they come in swinging dick and get shot down fast. Scrub your mind of that public accounting culture by Q3

Honest to god, its shit like this that makes me fear the next 10 years.

I got into crypto so if it boomed, at least some ppl would have brains. ffs you are all entitled and retarded

>been in crypto since 2013

$$$ and city opportunity

FYI we have procedures and test designed for cryptocurrency

Straight wagecuck

Answer my fucking question about OMG you little bitchcuck

Whats so bad about Capgemini?

Why do all of your staff get paid like shit unless they're senior principal consultants and nobody hangs around all that long because they realise they're getting paid 1/10 of their daily fee?

KPMG is worth it for the CV tickbox but a seriously grim and uninspiring place to work, long hours for comparatively shit pay compared to independent consultants.

they can't help it. all of the modest ones leave after senior and relax in industry for the rest of their lives. the remaining slaves are brainless monkeys that drank too much Kool aid and are in too deep to get out
I'm part of ARCA, you cannot talk down to me like I'm some flyover brainlet. you are literally worthless to KPMG and we have more muh secret banking clients than you do.

you would've made more money going to work elsewhere

what would he know? accountants don't get information on any of this stuff you third world retard

How come something as boring and mundane as accounting becomes so competitive?

Whatever it is he knows, or you know.

I'm just going anywhere for info

accounting is not competitive. if you can't maintain a GPA over 3.7, you're a mouth breathing retard. if you have a GPA over 3.7, you will be offered a big 4 position most likely through KPMG.

there's high turnover because no one wants to stay in big 4 to work 80 hours a week

Pajeets all study accounting and flood the market. I've literally seen a Deloitte recruiter going to 7/11s and chat to the Indians behind the counter. They were all "accountants" and we're being offered junior positions at Deloitte.

Is KPMG working on auditing clients crypto holdings?

Here in Canada all the Asians studied accounting because it was a stable middle class job with good opportunities, then the market got flooded now it's like 100 applicants per job and you make 40k starting

OP has abandoned the thread because real accountants came in and BTFO him. as far as I know, their only bank clients are Citi and Wells Fargo. the likelihood of this retard getting assigned to either team as a new hire is below zero.

Moon, faggot. Your eyes happy that they saw what you wanted to see?

If you're a recent graduate, the firm is obviously a good place to start + a better job than 99% of the retards on this board.

There's just better consulting firms, simply.

Early level staff do shit all. You'd be surprised how retarded most are. They fuck up copy/paste that senior associate have to clean up.

Client's are fully audited on everything more or less.

thanks for your time

Canada makes shit level salary for the same job

OP abandoned the thread when nobody was impressed by KPMG because it's a terrible place to work.

They sell the meme to uni undergrads who think having a brand name on their facebook profile work section means they made it. Seriously they prey on campuses for fresh meat to come in and slave away to earn money for the partners.

Then the super special goys who manage to stick around for a few years get given the nominal title of manager and a few more shekels.

Ultimately most of the work done by Big 4 - I.e. Audits, will be automated via smart contracts and distributed ledger tech, meaning the only thing left for them to do is wear suits and LARP as business advisors despite never actually having ran a business themselves.

Good job, I literally noted WF earlier in this thread. You're one smart neet.

client lists are public retard

>muh I'm a KPMG faggot I can talk about crypto
>I hold OMG
What do you know about OMG
>shut up! Fuck you

Really great thread OP you're not justifying everyone's perception that accountants are 90 IQ subhumans at all

>Ultimately most of the work done by Big 4 - I.e. Audits, will be automated via smart contracts and distributed ledger tech, meaning the only thing left for them to do is wear suits and LARP as business advisors despite never actually having ran a business themselves.

Which meme coins will do this?

>The current audit is a shitshow

More on this, please. Very interested.

>Senior Manager at KPMG
>Big 4 consulting
I feel for you. Pretty much guaranteed you are in the top 5% most boring douchebags on the planet.

However continue and I will decide your value to me with the information you provide.

firms ghost tick everything because the audit is comprised of asking the client questions like "are you aware of any fraud"
when you ask a client for support they ignore emails, pretend they had sent it, then send it a week later

it's not really a shitshow. no one really cares.

I am curious about the particular audit to which he is referring.

Good job, you know how to use Google.

Wells Fargo

Heading back to being a wagecuck faggots.

>WF
I knew it

Good luck being a drain on society. Go get 'em tiger.

Really solidifying the KPMG morals there buddy by posting about audits on Veeky Forums. They’re already the most fraudulent and sketch out of the B4.

Also, why are you guys for hating on accountants so much? Other professions slave away too, nursing, lawyers, investments bankers...

Do NOT work for big 4, ever! If you need your CPA, find some other smaller firm. Big 4 are the pajeets of auditing. They will shill you that their companies are the best and it's great to work there. They will encourage the lower ranks to lie about hours and wages to recruit you. You WILL be paid like shit and treated like shit. All big 4 are the same.

t. Senior 2 at big 4 looking for an out.

If you are who you say you are do you know a certain man with the last name Grifone?

>wear suits and LARP as business advisors despite never actually having ran a business themselves
This is so much true, when I first saw what advisory does in big4 I couldn't believe this. It's just full of shit and flat out lies, I'm amazed anyone buys their """"advisory"""" service.

I worked advisory TS for a legit big 4, just recently quit when I crossed 5m.

You think you're a hotshot, but basically fucking retarded. Stays Senior Manager in Audit LMAO at shit tier firm.

You're dumb as shit, lecturing people like you know jack. Fuck off.

Stay poor and old faggot.

>They’re already the most fraudulent and sketch out of the B4.
Thought that was Deloitte.

Lol snr manager. Lol big 4. Lol knows fucking nothing about crypto. OP the balls you have coming here and thinking we fucking care. You don't fucking know anything please stop you are worse than the pajeets and niggers. Also nice reddt spacing. Please go back to reddt now

>can exit into any industry once I get bored
kek

How old are you lol

So invest in LINK?