When is this being listed on Binance? KuCoin is coming the 22/23 of Feb but what about Binance...

When is this being listed on Binance? KuCoin is coming the 22/23 of Feb but what about Binance? Is it also going to be listed the same day but they can't announce it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eaSk26Y_xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually know when

Who knows?

That's like asking, when moon? When bitbumb? When cars in the space? Oh wait.

only binance knows, I'm pretty sure the team can't say when it'll be on binance even if they knew

literally nobody knows

They stated two out of three big Bs soon and still nothing. Unless they meant Bibox which is disappointing. I don't trust Bibox or Gate to buy on them and buying on ED is cancer that takes forever.

maybe someone knows. you did well asking here, user.

what's wrong with gate?

Bibox is pretty good desu, just don't store your coins on the exchange.

I've heard enough horror stories of people having trouble getting money off there and it you need to complete their KYC to even withdraw as far as I know.

oh, I've been using it and I didn't complete their KYC

I've only withdrawn like 6k jnt though so I don't know if there's some limit that requires you to fill that out

Nope, withdrawal is supereasy

No problems withdrawing JNT from Bibox for me too

I tested it out and it was fine. you need to create a 2nd password and use it to withdraw along with 2FA.

Realtalk, Binance will not list this until the coin proves itself

How many coins have proven themselves? Fucking troll

will it dump or pump?

Hopefully dump. I want to accumulate it and I guess I'm going to use Bibox for it.

Stop being so butthurt. I have a strong position in JNT, what I said applies to all coins claiming to be listed for Binance. Listen to youtube.com/watch?v=2eaSk26Y_xw @ 12:25

Stop trolling 90% or more coins on binance havnt proven shit.

What does proving themselves mean? I thought the CEO of Binance was at their conference.

You guys really think because he was in their conference he is going to list their coin immediately? IMO this JNT is not getting listed until jCash is implemented

It's being piloted right now though.

whynotboth.jpg

I can't find it anymore on Telegram. iirc they wanted jCash running for everyone in Q2. That's when I think we will get Binance listing. We will get roadmap soon though, so it will clear things up where we are and where we're heading

bibox is great you dip

Again 90% of coins are on binance with fuck all implemented.Jibrel has a wallet, so its ahead of 60% of binance coins.

Doesn't matter what you even write here. First you said coins need to prove themselves, when basically everything is vapoware on binance. Jibrel is one too, but your listing argument is total bs

You guys are right, a lot of coins are vaporware. My argument doesn't hold.

>tfw all this waiting is making me nervous
I only have 7k right now, not sure if that'll be enough to make it

I might buy another 1k tonight and if it dumps on kucoin I'll buy more but still I feel like a small fish compared to people who've been in crypto for over a year

What the fuck? You let others change your mind on biz? Holy shit.

Same, i have 8.5k. We just have to play a long game. Might buy a dip.

Yeah the long term is what I'm banking on, I've heard people throwing around market cap figures like 2 billion, 100 billion, 500 billion, 1 trillion
It would be nice to hold until we make it up there but the temptation to sell along the way will be strong.