How buttmad are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its inevitable when 90% of the board is link spam.

lmao nolinkers btfo as expected

this when will no linklets learn? When they learn will it be to late?

trips confirms that it will be to late for them

proof

shut the fuck up

this is getting out of hand

No you shut up you stupid script using discord breathing scum

Did they spam or did they use a script? Make up your mind you retarded asspissed goblin

LINK is the EOS killer.

Chainlink has:

1. No transaction fees
2. Can scale to millions tx/s
3. Is Ethereum’s #1 competitor
4. Was created by Dan Larimer
5. Partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt

How can EOS compete?

They all spammed their GET Watcher scripts all over the board at the exact same time. There were literally 30 posts in the same 3-second interval. Not even /pol/ or /b/ has that rate of speed for OCTUPLETS. It was literally a focused effort by the Chainlink discord.

can confirm. im the user that rolled the seven sevens and i didnt use a script.

also, no one even sent me any $LINK which fucking sucks. i only have 10k.

i do realize i hit a historical lottery on biz but didnt even get a single penny for doing it.

apparently biz is just full or poorfags. fucking sad!

You don't deserve any. Your imageless text post is a disgrace and has literally killed this board. Now people will never shut up about LINK. This coin will be lucky to get to $3 EoY and so many people will miss so many other moon missions because of all the LINK spam.

>going for GETs to get free money

Absolutely detestable.

i did it for the memes and for chainlink you fucking faggot.
some shithead was saying i fucked up for not posting a wallet so i posted a link binance wallet.
i dont expect to get anything and dont care because i know im going to make it with 10k link anyways.
im just saying its the principal of the thing.
i did it for the link marines cause i am one.
i just thought someone would show some respect but no one even cares.
winning the get lottery is a joke for the most part.
its all a meme.

ive never been anywhere close to having a get like that muchless seven sevens.

Fuck you you fucking faggot, kill yourself. I got a historical GET on this board too and it describes you perfectly

eat shit cucklord. there will never be another seven sevens get on biz ever again and you know it. arguably the luckiest get on any board. your get is dog shit compared to mine and you know it.

let me help you go back to your favorite board

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T THEY GIBME ANY MONIESSSSSSSSS WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hold EOS and I can tell you LINK is in theory chain agnostic and if EOS eats ETH, as we expect, it will help EOS to reach higher highs.

true believers would gibs. its board culture.

seeing this image makes me want a LINK Stein's Gate picture.

but i do realize that it wasnt my actions but rather Kek's that made that get possible so its all good either way.

>5. Partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt
source?

Don't act all high and mighty. I have also gotten a 7777777. Using major GETs for monetary gain NEVER goes well. If you did it for the memes and chainlink, then you should be satisfied with your 7s and move on, not dwell in the past whining that nobody gave you LINK.

Sure buddy, but at least i'm not a pajeet like you.

Like i said man, i did it for the link memes.

Wow, you're like those 95% of people who win the lottery then spend all that money on dumb crap. You win the GET jackpot, aren't even grateful, and just want MORE MORE MORE.

Sad.

you dont "win" the get jackpot, KEK makes it happen.

its something you have no control over.

Here's what I think about your stupid Kek.

I sentence you to death.

Hard to get killed by something that is already dead

It is going to feel SO GOOD about 100 posts from now when I wreck frogposters for good.

you better stop while youre still ahead

Newfriends instead of getting salty please sit back comfortably and watch the Orientation Video for the ChainLink Initiative

youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI

I'm starting to doubt it was you who scored the 7x7 since Any king of begging was ALWAYS harshly condemned amongst the Link Marines. Man up, soldier.

I don't know how high Chainlink will reach EoY, but I do know that Chainlink has got the WORST fanbase out of any cryptocurrency on this website.

Newfriends instead of getting salty please sit back comfortably and watch the Orientation Video for the ChainLink Initiative

youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI

I'm starting to doubt it was you who scored the 7x7 since Any king of begging was ALWAYS harshly condemned amongst the Link Marines. Man up, soldier.

yea im aware of that but im 33 and living on ssi.
i spend nearly all of my $900/mo on crypto or mining.
im not a richfag by any means.

Checked.

I win this round!

Well, qDRe2jHf?

What did you say about Kek being superior?

Oh, that's right, you're completely silent now that Cirno has absolutely destroyed him YET AGAIN.

>DELUDED

Not bad for an avatarfagging weeb poster

Kek has spoken. The Marines must be purged of faggots

This. I own a small amount of Chainlink myself. I don't hate the coin, but I'm sick and tired of this LINK spam on Veeky Forums.

If only it were a fanbase and not a pathetic discord group of 4-5 neets that's being paid to shill this shitcoin nonstop for months.

you are the scum of the earth, and also probably a jew

unironically kill yourself

I'm honestly on the fence about the whole "discord" meme. Is there REALLY a "ChainLink Discord" where people are making targeted efforts to spam Veeky Forums with LINK, or is it just a small group of highly autistic nerds spending 20 hours a day making LINK threads on Veeky Forums hoping to get rid of their bags when LINK reaches its original ATH of $1.23?

you brought up link and got quints you stupid faggot. are you really this dumb to not see pure magic happening in front of your ugly jew nose?

Said the anime posting degenerate. Unless you are a female, you should take this user's advice. Grown ass man posting anime girl pictures. Enjoy your 5 minutes, but be prepared to embrace the Link Marines because we run this place, and it's not gonna change any time soon

I acted solely on the gets and I already flipped it for a profit. You just mad at your meme game.

>call me a Jew
>when you're probably a Jew yourself

Typical distraction tactic. Call someone something you yourself are guilty of to absolve all guilt upon yourself.

>Y-You hate Kek so you must be a J-J-JEW!!!

If repeating digits were a cryptocurrency, I would be the biggest whale in the game right now. I don't need Kek to create magic because I make my own magic happen myself.

get the fuck out now >

>anime

I knew frogposters were stupid, but WOW

Ending all my buy and sell orders in 77 to invoke Kek's mercy.

Kek is absolute trash.

Yeah but that's incorrect though. Because you have 2 boards rolling with the power of the 7x7 GET vs your 1 GET. Those being /pol/ and Veeky Forums. Your a cute little waifu, but KEK lives and Veeky Forums is under control of the LINK Marines.

LINK $1000 EOY

Please don't start comparing volume of GETs.

Just...don't.

It's for your own good.