HAHAHHAHA I MADE IT !!!!

HAHAHHAHA I MADE IT !!!!

IM OUTTA HERE !!! FUCK U ALL ! !11
GOOD LUCK WITH UR CRYPTO SHIT

bye

See you tomorrow.

good luck making money the old fashioned way faggot. Ill be sitting here watching the bachelor winter games and enjoying my gogurt.

What was your haul op?

Good luck making %6 on average in a good year.

Cashed out 2 years before crypto world global adoption with BTC price above $500000

100K in boomer stocks doesn't count as "making it"

>all this salt
If he's made millions there's literally no point in keeping it crypto. fucking poorfags

good call, will dump hard af soon

Good job getting out at the bottom.

you can never leave

> global adoption
> 500000

Are you 10?

happy for you op if you really made it, hope ill do before 2020 or 2019

why not make more millions?

How much $ before you cashed out?

How much $ total did you put in?

Niga just wait when banks replace SWIFT with BTC lightning blockchain and 90% of world shit currencies migrate to blockchain in the next 7 years

Frozen gogurt is the only way

Is it really like this? 10k is enough *reached*.. or better 100k *reached* ..500k but then i will cash out *reached* 1 m.. 2m..

banks will issue their own currency. no one will be using bitcoin because bitcoin is a scam used to condition the masses for the eventual one world currency. crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned!

Yep, it's never enough. You just get greedier and greedier until you lose it all.

cant fucking w8

How much do I need to "make it" like you op? Any suggestions for my portfilio

He posted and dipped. Makes me think he actually did make it.

The word ‘scam’ is used way too inflationary these days.

For me it is 2.2M

That is enough to live for the rest of my life with minimal work.

I will probably leave at 1M though, and just work the rest of the 1M with my job. I actually make a decent amount.

Nah, the point is to cash out enough that you could live a comfortable middle class life (say with 3-5 million) without ever having to work again

And then keep an extra million in crypto just to be a whale and make more.

You definitely don't need 3-5M to live a comfortable middle class life.

1M might be enough if you know how to invest, and don't live in New York or California.

I think I could make it with less than 1m because I'm living in a 3rd world country but I'm not quitting crypto till everything hits 0
right now my portfolio hasn't cracked 5 digits yet so I'll be waiting for a while

My number is 4.3 million and I'd say I have pretty middle class ambitions.

1m house
500k winter cabin.
50k-100k on a car
100k-200k on various toys and hobbies
2.5m for 50k living expenses for the rest of your life at 2% withdrawal (2% being low enough to withstand a recession like 2008)

Closer to upper middle class but still.

It will never hit 0.

There are too many genuine use cases. What will happen, however is a correction. But we are getting correct all the time. So I don't think there will be an 'end all' crash. Just a set of correct dips every now and then.

>What is diversifiying
I made 6 figures from ~$2000 in 8 months, and already diversified to more traditional assets.

>Have 1M
>Buy index funds
>Have net worth growth 5-9% every year
>Live off the 50-90K a year

It is not that hard.

I made it a year ago and I still come here because I'm autistic neet and this place is the only human interaction I have and I love you guys.

fucking retarded faggot

Yeah you can live off 1 million a year and be middle class but all it takes is one recession for those index funds to get dumpstered and now you can't make mortgage payments/rent and have to go back to wagecucking.

how much? just fucking tell me

Butthurt poorfaggot spotted.

Yeah that's pretty much what gives me hope, there's lot of FUD this entire thing being a ponzi scheme but that FUD is outdated now that crypto is expanding beyond just being currencies.

Yeah, so you diversify with bonds, leave some in crypto, rent out some real estate, etc.

It is really not that hard. 1M is more than enough to make it.

You can literally "make it" with low 6 figures, if you're not a retard and know how to invest properly. Thinking you need millions to live free of wageslavery is hilarious and exactly why none of you will actually make it.

*Only if you are single

>one post by this ID

Don't need to be a dick about it, instead give examples of frugal money management we could use

if i made it i'd live dirt cheap and WWOOF and work on an organic farm for a year or so living for free and learning bee keeping and some kind of farming technique. let my money build up even more while living somewhere like costa rica.

NONONO, DAS A SCAM!!

>Costa Rica
>impoverished spic shithole
>living a good life
No.

Fucking retarded faggot