Would u murder another human if he had 1 million in btc you could steal?

would u murder another human if he had 1 million in btc you could steal?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taytheteengirl
youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah once you murder something you can never undo it, it just isn’t worth it.

I would ever ruthlessly exploit indigenous peoples of their labour and resources indirectly causing a reduction in their lifespan and quality of life for money.

No, anyone on here who says they would would pussy out right away.

i've got $1m, come and try to take it faggot

No. The million dollars will not be worth it. Unless you are some sort of sociopath with no feelings it will stick

Not for money just for hatred

>projecting this hard

not everyone here is a soyboy who can't control his feelings.

did this terrorist knock her up good after fleeing from the shooting last days?

fuck yeah

only a degenerate subhuman would kill for money.

That would be stealing. If it was a billion and for a hit I was to perform, maybe. I have my morals.

what would you kill for? (serious)

Once the US is a blistering wasteland and a shadow of its glorious past, after the 2021 2nd housing crash and HFT decimating the stock and crypto markets, bounty hunting will come back as an actual profession. Hunting tax evading crypto neets will be celebrated, their coins split 50/50 with what's left of the government, sold off to foreign technocrat collectors for sacks of flour and basic necessities. "Murdering" a neet for 1 million in BTC? That'll be about enough for a cold drink, waste of a bullet if you ask me, but ask Steady on the other side of the bar, he's the cold weapon type of guy, a bit crazy, but might be bored enough to slice that dice.

We've already determined what kind of man you are, now we're just negotiating the price

Writing like that, it sounds like you're one of those people who'll get exploited.

I would murder 100 humans if needed. Who the fuck cares?

Self defense of myself or a loved one.
Also, violation of my property rights.

kek btcs can be traced you literal nigger

kys

Depends on the person and his family. If he's a highly unlikable cunt and an ugly loser like OP's pic without any family members coming to get me then absolutely.

If it's that chubby butterface next to him then it would take me more convincing to do.

Of course the biggest problem is actually being able to do it. That's what keeps most of us from not being retarded.
That and our in-born humanity which most seem to lack.

no i like humans

money is ok

depends on how I had to kill the person. It's just pushing a button or pulling a trigger sure. If I have to beat some defenseless old dude to death I'm not so sure. 1 million btc is a lot though so i'd probably consider it

he can't keeep getting le way with this

>thinks he could kill sam hyde

try at your own peril

Its all useless when they find out

If its 100% sure that I'll never ever getted arrested then I'd do it.

If i wouldnt get caught i would maybe even if i got caught, can only get 4 years max for murder so. if i make it look like a fight i can be out in under a year

The key word is murder. If it was self defence I would do anything to survive but murder is different. It isn't something I think I would be capable for committing it if I had to do it with my own hand but I could probably push a button or somehow distance myself I could maybe live with it. Funny how that is.

No, but only because I'm not a poorfag. I'm emotionally prepared to do it if I would never get caught or hear anything about it.

this question would be more reasonable if you said $10k

Hyde is scary as fuck. He's like the cross between guts and chris chan

why not she you fucking bigot

Give a guy 25k to kill him and then tell him that i need the guys computer to. Profit???

Nah, if it was $10m and I would definitely get away with it then probably

I don't think I would kill for money. Now, for free?

>you can't undo it
So?

>you can never undo it,
would not give a single fuck when i drive my new lambo

>If he's a highly unlikable cunt and an ugly loser like OP's pic

If do reconnaissance on him to find out what kind of person he is before making a decision.

I have a heart of Gold compared to you animals.

AHAHAHAHAHA all these tryhards.
You fucking retards if you really would be willing to commit crime on murder-level-risk you cold easily make 1m.
But you didn't. Why? Because you are a pussy neet edgelords.

On topic:
No. because morals and also you can make it without committing any crime as long as you aren't in a third world shithole.

Have you ever had drinks with friends and played hypotheticals? Do you do this to them?

No you don't. In fact you're probably worse.

If they pretend they would kill like faggots ITT. Yes
OP didn't say there would be no risk by the way. He just said you could steal the 1m, not that you were guaranteed to pull it off successfully

Hell yeah. What a stupid question.

eventually the blockchain will become self aware, steal everybody's money and destroy humanity.
think about that, morons

If I knew I could get away with it. Absolutely.

I once had a dream that I killed someone. I remember in the dream that there was no way of going back. Everything was over. You can never return back to the normal world again. I remember that I could never tell the truth again to anyone. I had to take that secret to the grave. It was all over.

If you murder someone, you're dead inside. There's no point living anymore, you'll be chasing and endless road of trying to achieve freedom, which you can never get back.

So no, I wouldn't ever murder someone purposefully for my own gain.

sam is a scumbag how he treated that girl. could have had a 16 y/o virgin waifu and he ruins her. you should read the chats between them. hes a fucking idiot who seems to hate degeneracy yet hes a total degenerate himself.

women are retards who would never take the risk necessary to have a million in btc

I'd rape a bitch to death for a tenth of that though

Sure but I wouldn’t step on the puppy. Hows the thesis going?

people kill each other for chicken nuggets (niggers predominantly) ... and you talk about 1 million in BTC?

post addy

it depends, but yes i would

1m buys a lot of anime figures

There are easier way to make $1m. Why take such a huge risk when you could just invest in Zilliqa and wait a year ?

Wait a minute. the fuck are you talking about. Sam is aryan stoic no?
story where?

lol he aint dude

hes a fucking psycho. i think she ran away from home or had a real shitty home and went and lived with him (she was a fan). he would punch choke and slap her during sex, breaks her nose at one point. i doubt ill be able to find the screencaps of the texts but he basically asks her if she will let him do anything to her and treat her how he wants. she says she doesnt want that but will do it if its the only way to keep him. dude gets off on abusing his power, thats why all his gf's have been damaged freaks. one of his vids his gf is fucking bald. and bald chicks are fucking insane.

anyway she breaks up with im after shes had enough.

maybe make a thread about it on /tv/ and someone might be able to dump

No.
kys

He's done this with a bunch of these teenaged girls who were his fans who he sought out on social media, like 15-16 year olds. Really gross abusive stuff. He did this as a 30 year old man. It honestly turned me off his comedy and probably saved me from becoming a complete /pol/ faggot. His whole schtick is lecturing you about morality, societal decay, degeneracy, how the jews are pedophiles, meanwhile he's just as bad as any of them. I feel bad for Nick and Charls because this fat retarded faggot torpedoed their chances at actually making it.

I already did.
Did not get any money though.

Youre literally retarded if you haven't already done this

Stay poor moralists

twitter.com/taytheteengirl

Damn, fuck this thread. Only losers without any talent need to kill for money.

Never. If someone accidentally sent me 100 btc I would return it.

No you dirty fucking nigger

Depends. If it’s the fucker that impregnayed my slutty wife and now I have to support her and the little bastard bcause state laws, then of course I would!

1 million is nothing so no

Who is this guy?

>he's so poor that 1 million is worth lifting a finger for
LMAO

>4 followers
Lol you kikes really want to discredit Sam in any way you want. Guess what. I wouldn't give a fuck if he murdered your BBC loving wife because women deserve everything coming to them. That dumb little slut chose to be with Sam and she obviously enjoyed it like any woman would.

>sam
holy shit just looked him up. I remember watching his old video about snakes and dating video sites. Dude seemed off his hinges but always got a good laugh at him.
Dude has a gun but so what? He's a pudgy loser who can only beat up girls

>read the chats
Oh you mean those obviously fake dms? Nice try juden

His comedy has always been complete shit. He made it by being controversial and ruined that chance by being controversial.

>can only beat up girls
hes twice your size. He could knock you over with one hand.

Oil runs out this spring.

Is there any proof to back it up? I'm not a #metoo feminist so i don't believe every story a woman makes up

who would keep their keys accessible and easy to steal lol
you could kill me but you'll never figure out how to take my bitcoin

I doubt it, I'm a pretty big guy and have been lifting for almost a decade. Plus I actually fight unlike this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
His lifts are nothing impressive and he struggles to do a 2plate push press. This is the kind of guy that thinks he's hot shit but can't actually do anything aside from not being able to move impressive weight. He can only beat up grills.

idk but i just found this googling his name + texts

I asked for proof not Twitter dms and the literal 1 image of this that gets reposted every time. Guess proof still isn't available after all this time

If i could get away with it tax free definitely, not trying to be edgy, it's a million dollars there's a lot of shit you could do with that much money.

If I could get away with it, why not?

>Depends on the person and his family. If he's a highly unlikable cunt and an ugly loser like OP's pic
user, I know you're unaware of this, but you're really ugly on the inside

Are you fucking idiot ?
You can go on many exchanges without verification, exchange your BTC for Monero, dash or an anonymous crypto, then make some transactions and exchange your anonymous coins for BTC or ETH, then transfer on your fiat exchange and cashout ...

It's a problem that must be fixed as quickly as possible -> we need regulation.

his balls break her nose?

Only if they're not white.

Then again you did stipulate that they be
>human

no.

the fuck kind of question is that, yes, but only if I get away with it of course