AMA - World of Ether

I'm one of the founding members World of Ether (worldofether.com/). This community has been awesome so we wanted to do an AMA here for fun. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1MnGneYdQjNKO).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will you open ponzi ?

Lol. World of Ether's full version will be released at the end of March. At this point people can hatch their eggs into monsters to play with or hold onto them to hatch when they're higher levels.

game looks good, i hope you guys dont exit scam like tanks. Fuck this game looks good

tons of blacks on the team but thats cool if you deliver

Thank you! We're not going to scam in any way - we've made our team public and all our reputations are on the line at worldofether.com/about

is there an advantage to being an early investor?

>we're not going to scam in any way

Except for it being a ponzi game, right?

There are advantages to buying eggs now, rather than waiting for monsters to be available on the marketplace.

On launch of the full game at the end of March, eggs increase in price by 15% to encourage new players to buy monsters from existing players (presale egg buyers) who are populating the marketplace.

Being the first players to play the game, your chances of hatching or breeding Gold monsters are also highest. Gold monsters are super rare and have maxed out battle points for their species.

This is not a ponzi scheme. It's a real game where players can earn ETH by selling and siring their monsters.

We do have an affiliate program though if that's what you're looking for?

are you a strong black man?

nah, I'm in the process of developing my own ponzi-eth game. I respect you guys though, that's the ultimate way to make it.

we ponzibros have to support eachother

I'm gonna shill your game on my twitter, 2018 gonna be great for the ponzi-eth games market.

I am one of the two white men here. All my other founding members are strong black men tho

are you sure these aren't stock photos made by pajeet

looks better than shitty etherbots

Lol. It's a good time to have a crypto-game. People are really excited about "crypto collectibles" because they show actual functioning dapps, in stark contrast to these ICOs which have raised tons of money only to deliver nothing. These game dapps actually work and serve a purpose, even if that purpose is virtual and gamified in nature.

I'm 85% sure.

We gave our statement on Etherbots in our live stream (pscp.tv/w/1MnGneYdQjNKO). We wish them the best tho.

Pretty cool i hated cryptokitties i would actually play this

you're alright

I was seriously thinking about crypto-games though, I think they're gonna be crazy popular in this small community

How many eggs do you have? Also are you in our Telegram yet?

How many eggs do the founders get?

Its Edward the soyboy

Will monsters have moves like in pokemon or is it point n click -u win/u lose

They're blowing up now, but we think they'll blow up even more in the next few months.

Over the past 2 months alone, over $60,000,000 has been transacted in these games.

Cryptokitties showed that there was an actual need for gamified crypto assets, and now people are creating games with very deep mechanics.

Maybe...why do you think that?

We have 5000 eggs dedicated to marketing and promotion but these eggs are vested over time. We're not printing out new monsters for ourselves.

Were working on monsters having moves with lightning network implementation but no promises ;)

But there are no white people in this picture.

There's three white people, one asian person, and five black people :)

Whats the link to the telegram i cant find it on the website

The telegram is t . me / worldofether

All our links are in the footer of the website :D