>PRL: $5
>SHL: $3

EOY:
>PRL: $11
>SHL: $60

sure why not. But PRL will be worth more than SHL as it's the node token

SHL drop will be epic as fuck, plus there is going to be binance by then

i'm glad i jumped in at 0.70$, only hold 800+ but still

would still wait a day before buying more / buying in.

this coin goes up for 2-3 days every time they make a medium post then it gets dumped fairly hard as btc moves.

except this time we got the airdrop date confirmed and its only a month away

that's true. a month is still a fairly long time though. just look at zcl. even with the date confirmed basically for feb 28th, it mooned to about .02 btc and then dropped to as low as .015 just within the week. should be safe long term either way.

It will go higher than $5 this month. $4 ATH, easy to beat with the amount of hype it has. Test net opening again next week. Last time it opened, PRL doubled

This. I'm debating whether or not to jump on the ZCL train for a guaranteed x2-3 or wait it out in PRL...

Hi OP, can we get a discussion going on that SHL token? How do you see it going up to 60 bucks? $11 dollar PRL is doable. Bruno said 512 GB peg is attainable though, so 11 might be low?

I'm hoping for a nano-tier pump. PRL might be my ticket to making it user

this both me posting, why am I changing ID's? Also my internet is shit and I flash disconnect every few seconds, help me Veeky Forums

bought prl at like .80 a few weeks ago and it's been a nice hold and I can't see it dropping before the SHL drop.

Not sure if it's a long term hold though. Not a fan of the incentive system for running prl through a webpage though

I honestly think PRL is garbage.
Like we another data storage thing, how big of an industry do you think data storage even is
The amount of legit competitors in this, both decentralized and not, is too big. it'll fail hard on that

The options of a decentralized net however are limitless
this is all assuming it'll take off, a meshnet like that won't work unless adopting is high enough to carry signal across the globe

>AWS just leaked 100k of personal info like passports etc through fedex hack
who need encrypted decentrilized private file storage clouds you right

>how big of an industry do you think data storage even is
hundreds of billions of dollars

>PRL probably $15 by April
>SHL somewhere between $5 and $50 - no idea even

This is just the start. Buckle up

Very comfy on 193k.

How high how soon?

I'm curious about speculating around SHL. PRL I am absolutely confident will reach the peg value, but SHL could be priced anywhere. Either way, free money.

I thought I made it at 10k, but congrats, seriously.

jelly as fuck

>tfw only 3K from when it was

Hoping to at least get 6 figures by EOY