Tax Thread Part 2

Weiter geht's...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ykzar/be_careful_of_spoof_exchanges_would_you_have/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mein Gesicht wenn ich 40% in stellar bin
>mein Gesicht wenn bestätigt wurde das stellar nun offiziell der neue gutmenschen coin ist
Was tun? Kauft sich Jamal jetzt ein Ticket nach Europa von seinem AirDrop?

the "tolerant left" mod will kill this thread if we keep speaking kraut

What is more likely when I I will send the FA my steuererklärung with >5k trades on over 100s of pages and ~30k of € to pay:

A) holy shit that is much, he will pay 30k€ I don't bother to check it

or

B) holy shit that is much and only 30k€? I will fuck him up.

If you have this much trades your activities will get marked as „professional trading“ and you will get full taxed based on your Steuerklasse.

With 30k gains he "only" needs another 30k from a normal job in order to get the highest tax rate of 45%

If he has no further income it is going to be something between 35-40%

having a sell order from which a bot bought coins in 0.1 steps already can create 100 transactions.
It won't be filed as professional.

I would love to know how the FA dude would handle such a report.
Getting into a lot of work or just say "nah we are getting some money I don't want to track thousands of trades across muiltiple exchanges with some withdraws and deposits."

yes, but only the part that is above a certain bracket.

do you really think cryptotraders are the first ones that trade that much? they have experience with forex traders / stocktraders

Of course, yes.

This is how I do it (six figures gains): Just put your gains into the steuererklärung, put your trades on a paper (summary) and deal with your 45%. Yeah it sucks, but they are going to leave you alone. If they ask, they get a 300-400 page document with all those small trades from Binance. They won't ask again because they already got the max. tax rate.

So will they really check thousands of trades / coins swaps / withdraw and deposits between wallets and exchanges, to the heart if in the end the amount to pay is correct?

I know what is happening at the trades and what I di but hey, I myself need over a week to get the correect order of WTF I did and what the correct order of everything is ( and no cointracking just put everything in a big pool if you use multiple exchanges) and I have to change a ton of things manually.

Some FA dude can NEVER do that the correct way and is overchanllenged.
I'm pretty sure he don't even know how he should handle the Ants/Neo swap from an exchange.

>giving up half of his gains to feed mohammed

I wish more people were as selfless as you user
afd voters take note. this is how you check your white privilege

What if on one off those trades across the 300 pages got a bad case of Zahlendreher and a 15k profit trade turns into a 1k profit trade?

This can happen pretty fast when dealing with such an amount of numbers.

If you trade stocks/forex your broker handles the tax stuff for you automatically.
The tax rules are clear in this field, unlike in crypto.
After every trade, taxes are automatically send to the FA.

cointracking account & steuerberater

Worst English I've ever seen.

yes yes yes
but what _if_ it happened and you unfortunately did not find that little faulty trade in one of your thousand trades on cointracking

Okay, in that case my gains would have been ... for example 101k instead of 115k. That means that I paid taxes on 14k (approx. 6k) that I shouldnt have paid. Time for my steuerberater to get things correct.

Will the FA ever find out that there is a wrong trade in the report and 14k never got taxed, that is the question.

How about just going to Austria and using Localbitcoins? Getting people to pay you in cash?

dont listen to this user
you have a social obligation to pay your taxes
think about the roads and infrastructure youre using every day!
PAY YOUR TAXES!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ykzar/be_careful_of_spoof_exchanges_would_you_have/

Saw this thread today. Lost all my gains on this fishy scammy binance site. All my funds were withdrawn with monero.

Hab eine Anzeige gemacht bei der Polizei, but they thought i would be insane.

Unknown amount of monero are now anywhere. Sorry Mohammed

Oh, you mean this way around. Well, if they find out, I would have to pay the rest too. Since I cooperated and sent them everything with a good will they won't charge additional fees.

Why would you need to go to Austria? Kaufen keine bei euch drüben?

Findet man keinen mit Localbitcoins, because it is blocked on their Website for Germany. We don't have ATM's neither. We are fucked by the sytem!

Are you serious? I guess you never left the nazi time. Other name, same ingridients.

> merchandrubbinghands.png