I fucking hate this piece of shit

I just want it to go back up to my buy in price so I can get the fuck out and drop my bags.

what did you buy at?

$0.55

just installed a stellar wallet and connected it to the inflation pool. ibm, big partnerships coming up and normans like it. it will not moon like link, but it's my safe bet.

Your wealth is being redistributed to Africans. Thank you for your contribution.

You're stupid and deserve to lose money. This is probably the best long term hold out of any coin out there and that doesn't change the fact that you have no brain.

Sad but true

Africans will use it for shite china imports like plastic flipflops. They could make them out of goat skin but meh.

>these threads
The whole market is down, you mong. These threads could be made about any fucking coin right now, so shut the fuck up and hold you impatient child.

You better sell now before it goes even lower!

Get fucked faggot nobody wants your SJW shitcoin
- XRB investor

lol. How high do you really see this shit going? It'll be about $3 EOY. Tops. Great if you got in early but for a fucking idiot who bought in nearish the ATH like me I could be doing a lot better. I just want off this fucking ride.

Literally every single coin in my portfolio is up 20-30% except for XLM. Turns out virtue signaling to useless africunts didnt do much for the price

>shitcoin
>XRB investor

Sure bud.

They released 550M lumens 2 weeks ago. What were you expecting? Anyone believes XLM shillers bought that shit at $0,00001 deserves to stay poor. You have been warned biz bro.

I fell for it user. But I've seen the light now. I just want my money back, is that too much to ask for?

You will have to carry those bags until april. When they announce fairx it will move up a bit. Don't sell at loss. You will be good.

No sympathy for investors of social justice jew coins

I would rather invest in the likes of something blatantly retarded like "turtlecoin" than this stupid SJW trash

>1%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>This is probably the best long term hold
Read: This has no upside in the foreseeable future, which is ofc totally true.

yes pls sell, you don't deserve the quarterly end profits

>sell
>implying

hahahaha, enjoy your 0.432 EOY

Just sold all my XLM today. I have a feeling that this year only the strongest projects will survive and XLM is nothing spectacular, just another shitcoin.