FEB 2018 TRADES

1. BNB - Binance outage was FUD and oversold BNB. Binance also put a 70% discount on fees for two weeks, expiring in about 5 days. Lower fees means less upward pressure on BNB. Market doesn't seem to fully get this. 50-100% move estimate depending on entry point.

2. ZCL - ZCL is forking to become Bitcoin Private on Feb 28th. All holders of ZCL and BTC get 1:1 Bitcoin Private. Obviously the cheapest way to get Bitcoin Private is by buying ZCL which is 1% of the cost of BTC. Estimated move of ZCL in pre fork fomo over the next week: 300%. The real move hasn't happened yet.

These are the two best trades of Feb 2018. If you don't like it suck a nigger cock. Imminent catalysts, we will see if I am right soon enough.

I bet it would suck to get your nipples stuck in a zipper

Holy fuck that girl has an amazing body

Like I said, if you dont like it suck the nigger cock, its all yours. This is the 5th time I have given you faggots tradeable ideas that make it. Everytime I get fucking retarded responses and pajeets.

Nobody needs your retarded ass trades especially when BIX has more ROI potential than BNB’s overvalued bullshit. Binance is scamming and doesn’t even burn all the tokens they say they will.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What's your plan for ZCL? I was thinking of selling after Bittrex support is announced.

a) BIX is a fucking pyramid scam"Earn interest from lending up to 45% monthly."
b) Your FUDing of Binance is the exact reason I am buying now. This is how you make money, buy into the fear.

Pajeet, please stop with the pyramid scam posts. Mods we need flags, this never ends.

Sell pre fork above 3 million sats or $300 is my exit point. May re enter later, I have other ideas coming. I only trade ideas with upcoming catalysts and trade 2 or 3 coins at once with large positions.

Hmm that's quite a read

Do you think those zippers are functional or are they just there for show?

Thanks, user! It means a lot to me!

> inb4 who is semen demon
> Helga Lovekaty

How many BTC for a grill like this?

Fucking retard kill yourself. BIX is same exact thing as bitconnect faggots

Ok great there is at least one non-pajeet on this board.

Cheers user. Top man.
Any other Binance or kucoin coins to buy.

Seriously, get an instagram account and post pics of yourself on yachts, at the polo and driving expensive cars etc. If the account is good enough whores like this will be contacting you.

I never went for Kucoin because I am concerned they drop the 50% to 10% and my position gets crushed. I need high certainty for my few positions and that one didn't fit for me. If you are in it good luck bro. Avoid COSS, the dev team wont deliver.

>misuse of meme
reported!

Cheers.

Who is the girl? Shes so hot

Ok, real talk.

You still think ZCL will launch up to double current rates? That seems really excessive.

>Sell pre fork above 3 million sats or $300 is my exit point.

When you say pre fork, do you mean minutes before the block?

I'm definitely going to sell my ZCL and then buy some BTCP after people initially dump it

>Binance ... expiring in about 5 days.

Have you already entered a BNB position? Or are you waiting?

That's one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen.

Looks like female Vitalik

She's not bad huh