Heads up, brace yourselves

Heads up, brace yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

ori.network/
pivotal.io/
linkedin.com/in/jack-li-66935a17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also noticed this, but some sell orders up at 7800 if marketbuy lol.

Do depth charts offer any practical wisdom ?

Shows who is signaling. Other than that it is pure manipulation

I was thinking manipulation as well. But what will cause this wall to be pulled? If the price actually reaches it?

Depends how much the guy can hold off. SOme big walls get smashed into, everyone thinking he'll pull. Then half the wall is gone, momentum has dropped, and the guy hasnt pulled. The people who sold start panicing and buy higher.

I like to be extra pussy, and put a stop loss in for a 1 sat lower trigger to a 20 sat lower sell lol.

Just tested the wall and it stayed up

Only cost me about 60k linkies lol

Do you do this on Binance?
And are you saying you buy right before the wall and sell if price goes lower than the wall?

I don’t understand. So the whale wants price to go up? Or down?

Well it has been hit a few times, it probably looks for a mating partner. Some whale looking to sell into it.

You're kidding.

Lol
I predict when he gets to 450,000 left it will get pulled but we shall see

down so they can buy cheaper, which pisses me off...if you want your shitcoin to go up just buy at market

I'll hit it with another 100k and see what happens

No, it's to sell. You can't sell lower than their wall because their wall is larger than the volume traded. So they sell, slowly, using bots above the wall. Trading slows down because people are unsure. Then they pull the wall and it goes down.

No. He's creating an artificial support level I presume. On the charts so when people look at it on the charts it will show artificial support at 7150

No no, I put a stop at say 7149, and when it gets hit, it triggers a sell at say 7129. Usually if a wall that big gets sold fully into it's going down. If it hets hit a bit, then pulled, people will fomo into thinking itll crash, and some will sell.

What you said is buying high and selling lower. I have 75K LINK atm, so I only trade with max like 7-8k. Not worth it now with everything going the way it is, and SXSW coming up.

Godspeed

Lol fuck thought you were larping, but lo and behold, 100k sell off a little after your comment.

I don't joke when it comes to my precious linkies.

You put a stop for links you already own? Or are you saying you buy 1 sat in front of wall hoping it will bounce off, and then if wall gets broken you sell for a negligible loss? Sorry I'm just not following, I've never traded with stops before.

fuck

why he is not taking it out
is that actually Elon Musk buying cheap linkies?

Did you just do another 50k on top of the 100k

180k in total, so the 50k one probably wasn't me

You just got fucked, the wall isn't fake, he's here to buy.

They were my play Links. Bought them the second the news hit about the code release. My real stack is hidden safely away.

I do the same user. I have a play stack to keep me interested, and a permanent stack.

>people actually have this much link
>i have 3k link
Is this a subtle BLACKED shill?

Thoughts on where to go from here? Push the market up and fuck em into buying higher?

lol hope it works out brah No doubt itll go down. IDK if you'll pick up 150k within 50 sats of each other if the volume falls.

If it goes sub 200k Ill throw 20k at it lol

Someone just dumped another 100k into the wall.
Why tho? It's obvious that we are going up this month. Price suppression at this volume is just delaying the inevitable.

Absolute legend. My total LINK is literally ant sized compared to your play link amount. Kill the wall please so poorfags like me can buy on the cheap

Did the order sell or was it pulled down ?

Why did he deliberately selling high, though?

Rephrase

Can someone explain what this meme wall means and how/why does it move

Thanks. I'm not in market to buy again though, I have over 1 mil already. They were just a quick gamble that got me a 10% increase. I'm not a trader at heart prefer to sit and hold.

*sell

How did you actually get that much?

W-wait does this mean I should sell?

Not pulling the wall means either:
1. Mid-2016 btc investor within the past year that managed to stay insulated from reddit/chan
2. New institutional investor that finally got coinbase access
3. Tech company in with sergei after conference that wants to provide data and get the fuck in on this shit

So it's safe to assume that if the wall goes down, the price is going to plummet?

I'd like to increase my link stack, but I don't understand the market well enough to risk my precious LINKs.

Whittled all my coins down to Link when I realized it was such a promising project. Got them between 17 and 27 cents.

a solid investment into presale, a sell at sibos, a rebuy at 15 cents, and then sellign again at the two separate 9k+ sats we reached. I haven't met any with a million bar this guy, but there's 2 in my discord with around 500k from doign what I said alone.

Couple that with a successful tether up at 17-19K in BTC and you've turned a gun into a bazooka

Bargain. I should have sold after SIBOS and bought when you did. But I was dumb and new. Were your other gains BTC/NEO/ETH gains?

depends if you want to get out or in. Notice a long term wall, put a large order in front of it, see if it moves. If yes, don't bother because it's a bot.
If no, break your order up into smaller chunks in front of it. Any rally will eat your orders but often stall out on the wall.

Do not sell right now

This
This will be the final chance to cumulate b4 sxsw

Here to pump and probably reading this thread lol

RIP THERE IT GOES

Sounds like they had their shit about them. Won't forget my mistakes. Unironically, holding LINK was my worst.

Iiit...
It is gone
We fallin now

That wall was really real.....cant believe you guys just market sold your links into that, AB told us not to do that.

aaand the wall got completely filled. GG linkies time to freefall down to 4k sats

Threw my life savings into Eth back in March. Sold those at $90, doubled it a few times with Golem, Ark, OMG etc. Now just in Link, BTC and ETH.

Hi guys,

New buywall getting up within a few minutes. Thanks for your cheap chainlink

lol chainlink gets squeezed hard by whales

did some madman actually buy 500k LINK just now?

I'll plonk another 200k wall up at 70c and see what happens.

Went all in, I can respect that. Personally I'm looking for gains I can invest further with. 4k isn't enough for much.

It was pretty scary experience, but best thing I ever did.

WOW! A WHOLE 20 BTC on the order books!!!!!

but anyone who sold into it can buy back in cheaper right now

Only because you succeeded. I hope you've cashed out a large sum.

You absolute madman
Plz, sir, drive it back to 50c

I sold it waaay to early and wanna buy back

never go full retard

nah it was at least 40, and another half mil on ETH. They were legit, sells ate all the way through them. Proof positive to me not to sell right now, if someone with a million dollars to throw around thinks 7150 sats is a good entry point, I'm not gonna second guess them.

Yup, taken out 5x what I invested. Too much stress otherwise. Even if it all goes to zero I'm still making out a happy man.

how can you look at 4hr chart, moving averages and think this is a good entry point. Entry is repeatedly at mid-5s

I wanna see the guy that dropped 200k into that wall get 200k back at a lower price, the market book is too thin for that, and I doubt the drop will be that big.

He probably lost some link, and I think anyone that sold more than 10k link is gonna lose some as well.

says the know-nothing faggot bagholder. thanks for buying mine back at 9800

link has been in freefall all day, at this rate he'll make at least 50k link from that sell

About 100k? That's enough for an early retirement. One of my main goals is to help my old man into retirement.

>
Meh I plunked 20k at it and rebought from 7050 up to 7010. Made fuck all, like 500 link or so. But hey, that's 400 USD for literally clicking a button 3 times lol.

The time to day trade LINK was when it was 1800 sats. God damn it was beautiful. 90 sat moves were 5% gains. Was a beautiful thing.

$350k (pre-tax)

Good, more cheap linkies for us then idiot.

Hefty sum.

And completely unimaginable before I got back into crypto. I'm very lucky.

You are. Find a qt and pump some in her.

I'm an actual fag tho so that's not on my bucket list ;)

There will be no more cheap linkies.
Origami Network, Pivotal and Airbnb just announced they will be using LINK nodes.

ori.network/
pivotal.io/

You can still pump some into qts heh

>tfw self-hating fag who's too poor to move out and see if I'm actually a fag

source on airbnb?

>Airbnb

source on that buddy

literally who cares? just random ICO shitcoincs that will never be released or uses

Crypto is where you can make some cash and get out and be a real fag. There's always hope!

linkedin.com/in/jack-li-66935a17/
See his github

BigMac partnership confirmed

Bruh pivotal is huge lol. The other thign yeah, that's a shitpiece ICO.

>tfw me and bf of years broke up just as LINK crashed 60%
It was a long time coming. I always hope. Crypto is my only hope. Thanks for your inspiration!

fag

But I came in peace.

Wtf is pivotal some big names on the website, Citibank, GE

Well, don't let it be your only hope. You can always run away and start again somewhere else. Learn how to make websites or something you can do with no overheads, easy money and you can learn it all online.

I can’t find his github. Link?

How do i find his github?

Yes, chainlink must never moon so we can accumulate cheap links forever