GOOD JOB GUYS

RESIST THE URGE

>guy pushes code to private chainlink git repository
>implying he worked directly for chainlink
>starts at telsa
i dont know why i need to pain this out but
he now works for telsa
like he has left any work related to chainlink and works for tesla now
i mean why would anybody take this braindrain as a good sign?

It's half a million $. Now let's see if it stays up.

Am I lagging behind?

Can I use your thread?

don't ask for permission....

Just do it anyway

are we still meming or do people still unironically believe tesla is working with LINK?

Sergey LITERALLY confirmed that dev no longer has any affiliation with Tesla on the live stream yesterday. Unfortunately that periscope guy deleted it because he was getting doxed

no

No he did not.

Maybe

You know whales do that to keep the price up, right, not down?

the wall is getting touched.

He did. He said he was an intern at Tesla and now doing other stuff, that lastpart was unclear

Fuck. Yes.

If you make a new one, post it here.

Yes he fucking did you spaz. Someone explicitly asked him that question. Did you watch the periscope stream?

buy walls are bearish. sell walls bullish

I agree its usually not a great sign, but this one was placed near the top of the order book and wasnt pulled when it started getting chewed at. Maybe its legit

hey there thought you were gone

Other people have uploaded it onto YouTube already dumbass.

the wall is also on the ETH/LINK pair.... go watch.
someone wants to accumulate and bots are dragging it towrds the price.

Either it's a whale, or it's a legitimate interest. LINK is HEAVILY traded by bots, so don't rule a whale out. If you look at LINK during the day, you'll see artificial lines everywhere. Actual, large buyers are interested in long-term holds, and not in buying all at the same price.

I always trade on ETH.
>the person with the wall isn't also the person with the bot pushing up a few k sats to hold the price up

These aren't fake walls. They are getting filled. Half a million on BTC pair and half a million on ETH pair.

You have my permission.

BTC one is down to 22 btc now. Seems like it’s someone actually buying. AssBlaster said we should watch the top 100 wallets.

Assblaster says lots of things. But I'm keeping a close eye. I'm looking to increase my stack a little if the market pressure down is legitimate. I will not be sleeping tonight with no LINK.

He predicted a new entry in the top 100 wallets, who was waiting for a post conference dump. If someone is legit buying 1 million links right now then AB being a larper seems less likely...

kek

I went for a piss,
Did the huge order get taken down or did most of it sell when I was gone?

Most of it is sold to the whale

Cool and now it's already almost filled. Monstrous sell pressure. 5k sats tomorrow.

You guys are retarded. Chain Link is the most overhyped garbage on the market.

Retards in the next thread are bombing the walls with 100k stacks to see if he pulls out.

are you retarded? the fact that it got sold into is a good thing

Thanks, not a big update today as the simplified main net took us by surprise. As you posted a lot of real money should start entering into the space.

I will post some people or companies working with chainlink directly and indirectly. Some you may already know, others are hopefully new. If you dig a little you will reveal quite a bit today.

InfluxData Inc.

ohhhhhh noooooo!
Yeah lots of sell pressure. Walls like that tend to be magnetic for the price i've noticed

He's been saying the same shit for months
He has yet to prove he holds 1m link himself
He has yet to prove his company holds 100m link
He's full of shit just ignore him

If it was a fake sell wall they should have pulled it down by now.
For early adopters 50 btc is chump change.
Perhaps some whale user got convinced that Chainlink is not vapor wave from the conference and thought this was a good entry point..
I think it's more likely than big financial institutions buying link on the market when the Devs have a lot of the supply locked to give it away to big players

How? It means some retard is getting dumped on. I'm sure the whales are super happy they got an idiot to liquify their bags.

The wall is for real, it's getting eaten, but it's for real.

for real?

i agree. it is a relatively wealthy individual buyer, not an institution.

linkedin.com/in/robertjheaton/

>relatively

>what is a buywall and why is it used to create FOMO only to pull it down to dump

i used the word intentionally.

It begins.

Great to have you back.

If this faggot is just a member of the Slack I’ll be extremely bored and disappointed.

quantlayer.com/

It got filled, retard.

>linkedin.com/in/robertjheaton/

Trig if bue

>Vikram Ramakrishnan

pivotal.io/
ori.network/

>Pre-production
>When a public company files with the SEC, investors often want to know how that filing reflects important changes or events at a company that might not be widely disseminated in the market. Our filings analyzer programmatically generates these changes so that portfolio managers, Wall Street analysts and financial journalists can quickly see the differences between two filings, enabling them to understand risks to their portfolios and generate new investment ideas quickly.
O boy

>AssBlaster
you are a retard

So either a whale selling to himself to create volume or someone cheering because they could dump without falling down the order book

>quantlayer.com/
>The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) houses a treasure trove of public company filings data. It allows investors, financial journalist and Wall Street analysts to investigate important events at these companies. Our flagship Filings API, built with Ember.js on top of a Phoenix/Elixir backend benefits software engineers by allowing for standardized, effortless and low-latency querying of these valuable filings.
woah
>When a public company files with the SEC, investors often want to know how that filing reflects important changes or events at a company that might not be widely disseminated in the market. Our filings analyzer programmatically generates these changes so that portfolio managers, Wall Street analysts and financial journalists can quickly see the differences between two filings, enabling them to understand risks to their portfolios and generate new investment ideas quickly.
jesus christ if this is what i think it is

Who are you?!

linkedin.com/in/jack-li-66935a17/

>ori.network/

Origami Payment is a decentralized payment system powered by the Ethereum blockchain with decentralized escrow for secure payments.

Using the power of the Ethereum smart contracts technology, escrow payment management is automatized, and no third-party is needed to control the flow of money. The result is lower fees than any other escrow system.

What do you think it is?
Where is the connection with chainlink.

So green walls mean you should buy and pink walls mean you should sell?

>Airbnb
Interesting application. Brokers are another. So are medical records.

>ori.network/

Use your judgement. If whales traffic your coin, then yes. But generally that's the case. LINK and whales go hand-in-hand.

Andrew Hoppin, the main guy to do with the 2mil chainlink hedgefund is kneedeep in his own crypto CoverUS which is a medical data crypto thingamajig. He also:

>, Andrew was the first ever Chief Information Officer for the New York State Senate, where his team opened up thousands of datasets for the first time and published all of its code in the first government Github repository in the world. Andrew was selected by GovTech as the 2010 New York State Public Sector CIO of the Year and by Information Week as one of the "Government CIO 50."

>mfw it's real
We know not what we do

escrow check
oracles check

that's just about all you need to make smart contracts legit as fuck, but goddamn, sergey even has the ONLY thing missing for total smart contract dominance: getting financial institutions on board, which sirgay has been doing since well before sibos even. and now there's quant layer on top of that.

goddamn it assblaster i should ahve bought more linkies

what do you think will happen untill march @link? how much money do you think will flow into link and out of link?

linkedin.com/in/kybatnij/

Yeah I was in the thread that found that out. Helped them out.

Oh my god....the partners are starting to announce chainlink, not the other way around.

Im gonna be rich, holy shit.

these guys are providing a really useful API/dataset
chainlink would allow you to incorporate calls to that info right into smart contracts

Do yourself a favor and don't sell.

I knew the second the simplified main net was out there would be no stopping Link. The public will see the daily progress of one of the most promising projects in crypto.

I expect some very large companies to announce use of Chainlink by or at SXSW in March.

Serious question to al of you. I'm currently 2/3 in LINK. Would you, personally, go all-in?

What if I'm scalp trading, shouldnt I sell while the price is still up and buy later when the whale crashes it?

probably not. really depends on what else you have and how much you have

did that a long time ago

yeah cool some no-name no-product scam """plans""" to use chainlink, great news am I right?

Old news

Its just a meme user holy shit, nobody hear actually bought in right?

Origami network is a tiny marketcap at a 5000 ETH ico. Was it a good buy?

Yes, that's what I'm doing. I don't have enough to really impact the volume.

I went all-in before SIBOS. I'be been waiting months to get out of that.

True or big ?

>this dude
>Developed new features to a warehousing software system that’s used by OHL to serve Apple, LuluLemon and Nike
>his github is pic related

how did you gather the persons you listed here?
Did you visit the BTCSC?
Who the fuck are you -,-

SXSW will have no announcements. It’s a normie music conference.

fuck my ASS

Barely any money to eat right now, and my payday is not due before 12th of march, if this shit moons before then i don't know what to do i would have missed an opportunity of a lifetime right there infront of me

When will linkies learn?

ok so whats the implication with link though

>its like you are posting straight from the y3 website

Don't buy memes. Decide away from Veeky Forums. Bookmark the shit, and look over it. Look over other shit too.

unironically would you consider sending out a biweekly email with some of the interesting links you find? I would sign up for that

That’s not the same person. Their photos are different. Wtf dude.