My crypto millionaire friend said OMG is one of his few long term holds, so is this thing gonna moon or what?

my crypto millionaire friend said OMG is one of his few long term holds, so is this thing gonna moon or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

hotstocked.com/article/94020/omisego-still-does-not-have-a-working-product.html
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read these, the coin is a SCAM!
hotstocked.com/article/94020/omisego-still-does-not-have-a-working-product.html

medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

very good read sir

Don't listen to the fud, the only coin other thn btc/eth I have held longer than 6 months

sorry TLDR, CN?

>1 coin 1 young model

you mean for 1 OMG I could have a model for a gf? I'm in

OMG is so overvalued relative to actual deliverables, that EVERYTHING that comes in the next 2-3 years is already PRICED IN.

thats just so insanely retarded, i hope for your sake youre just joking and arent actually that stupid. If something has a large amount of interest and investment before the entire infrastructure is setup its only going to increase once the infrastructure is up. Pricing in only occurs when something has come to fruition and is complete, you cant price in something that has work to be delivered still lmao how are you too stupid to understand that

what are his other longterm holds?

Bitcoin, ETH and RHOC

all you need right here. There's this short insecure faggot who has been failing to FUD omg as since his articles came out the coin has gone up 42% in the last week. Get your OMG and get comfy.

>thats just so insanely retarded

Yes, the current valuation at 1.5 billion for a White Paper, is by every definition, just out of this world retarded.

Oh look it's a bot

>Omise's entire existing userbase

They have no real world customers. Not one proven client.

Do I hear an Ethereum 2016/17 reference in here? That story is great and I liked that white paper too.

are you larping or autistic? did you not even bother to google the word "omise" before you made this comment?

Just look at their github, omisego is the definition of abandonware.

Paid FUD Rat go the fuck away.

Show me the github

Why are the OMG guys are having problems? Are there any particular painpoints? the vision in the plasma whitepaper seems clear.

Ooga booga small nigger

Yep. Couldn't find a single confirmed customer for any of Omise's alleged products.

yes sir very good read sir this was my exact thought sir i sell my 4k OMG to buy as many IOST or LINK sir yes yes sir sound good idea sir it must be scam sirs i am in very much agree

They took on an extremely complex, technical problem and none of them are programmers or mathematicians. Literally just a group of marketers previously in the affiliate marketing space.

yes sirs he right yuo must listen this because none of misego has real dev or even mathmaticians and i dont think vatalik butterins is a dev sirs ethirium is farud scam

You probably can't find your dick either, fatty boom boom

omise is overrated shitcoin

no sir plz dont say this he a good man sir he only try to xpose the real faurd / scam that is misego sir. i read articles and they say misego is faruad so must be sirs please sell omg before they scams

yes sir you right sir mise go themselves say omg tocken is not needed sirs. they say plesma is actually a fruad and lie + scam sirs be carful

The manlet-nigger James Edwards is the tail.

the project is in closed beta right now. why the fuck would they make their code open source if it's in closed beta?

no sir is scam no gihub no proof is scam sir i read article and they sed scam is scam sir. OP say scam sir i read it my own eyes

yes sir random user posted on Veeky Forums that it is scam sir so it must be true i sell now sir

1000 eoy check em'

lol such retarded fud

>everything
we don't even now what the stake dividend percentage is going to be

yes sir you smart to sell sir i sell my 4 thousind misgo tockns and now i invest in bitconect sirs. vitelik butterins is scam! misego has no product and tocken is fake is scam sirs

I can see through the /fud/ Veeky Forums, My training in Veeky Forums has taken me to the 6th dimension.

Good things are coming famalams

TRIBE SAY OMG NOW WERTH 0 CLOTH. TRIBE SAY BIG SCAM. TRIBE WRITE WHY U SHUD READ.

Use duckduckgo faget.

Then why do they have a github? Why are they pushing useless commits every once in while?
This shit looks dead as fuck.

some good info in thread