Auz

Hey im new to this board, Australian and the ultimate beginner. I recently received $10.000 and its the most money iv had in my life. I want to do something smart with it so i considerd puting it in an ing maxium saver acount which receives 2.8% interest but my farther is telling me i should put it into IOZ share package. Anyone know anything about this stuff?

Go all in on Chainlink.

friendly bump for a non crypto thread

You should go for the savings account OP. 280$ a year is alot of cheese ;) you will be rich in no time!! dont worry about deflation or anything, just be smart about it

>t. your boomer dad

how could you be australian if you use a decimal point to perform the purpose of a comma like a eurocuck would?

Yeah i didnt want to mention in op but he is literally bankrupt so im not sure about the advice. I did some research about IOZ but i barely understand it. Other than it seems legit
I wanted to do this but i got the money just as all the normies jumped in and it blew the fuck out. So im hopeing to do something else with it

>$10.000
>Australian

hmmmm

What do you mean? The majority of normies aren't aware of Chainlink yet, anything below $1 is a good entry point. If you mean crypto in general, most of them were shaken out hence why bitcoin dropped so much in the last month

Is this a thing?

all in on crypto you pussy

Ok well lets say i want to do chainlink. Iay as well be a fucking normie on this board so how wtf do i do?

Also i cant tell if this guy is fucking with me or what

>I wanted to do this but i got the money just as all the normies jumped in and it blew the fuck out.

Normies aren't in Chainlink yet you fucking retard. It's a Veeky Forums coin only and also that one subreddit that steals from us.

Link is having a big conference right now, that is why it's pumping. Wait a week or two and buy it after it's dumped. Link has pretty predictable cycles right now since mainnet is not out yet (but getting close desu) so it's just pure TA, hype and speculation still.

i'm australian too so i'll give you some info.

go to btcmarkets.net and deposit money there (i use bpay) then you can buy coins there (i recommend eth) which you can then send to a proper exchange like binance.com. when you have sent your eth to binance click on the eth markets tab on the exchange and then you can now buy w/e coin you want. just make sure you convert the btcmarket eth price to usd to see if it matches with the current price. not as much volume on btcmarkets so the price can be different.

don't buy chainlink just yet, do some research and learn about crypto in general. do research for like a week then come back and start buying shit incrementally ($500-$2k at a time)

You could also use Coinbase and get some ETH there, since BTCmarkets is always overvalued (good to sell, bad to buy). But then Coinbase has fucking fee's out the ass. Aussies buyers get fucked one way or another.

Also after you get your coins, if you get a decent amount consider putting them in a wallet, not keeping them on exchanges. It costs a small fee to move out of Binance but it might be worth it if they get hacked someday. I'd say wait until you have a significant amount you can't afford to lose though. Move them to My Ether Wallet and get a Metamask addon to your browser to access it.

And yeah don't buy Link right now during a pump or you will end up bagholding. Wait a week, do research while Link dumps back down and then buy. And also buy some other coins you found during your research. With 10k you have enough to start diversifying your portfolio so maybe split it between 2-3 different holdings.

If you're white, go all in on ChainLink.

If you're non-white, go all in on Mobius or TRON

Thanks for all the advice. If anyone knows about IOZ id like to hear about it but this has been great all the same

DO NOT USE COINBASE

CRYPTO IN AUSTRALIA WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BE OVER BOUGHT. YOU CAN CHECK ON COINCHECKUP.COM AND LOOK AT THE MARKET SPREAD. (BTCMARKETS, AUD $$$ / USD $$$ : [INSERT US EXCHANGE] USD $$$)

Can you repeat that calmly and coherently?

Coinjar is another option for converting fiat to crypto for ausbros. Then send to Binance. The best advice in this thread is to spend sometime researching coins first, don’t rush in and buy.

>Invest half in crypto
>invest half in lithium stocks

Come back in 3 years

basically this.

What am i looking at? Whats each colem?

Price differences across different exchanges.

Don't be a dickhead with the money. Pissing it up against the wall will mean you never have this much money again. Maybe gamble 1/10th of it in this crypto shit. You know you can trust me, because I sound like you, cobber.

Best advice for link I've seen in a while here. Is this even Veeky Forums???

Don't fomo, wait for interest and prices to slack, get in though and hold as it's no longer vaporware.

Cobber?
Whats fomo?

Sydney sider here
Btcmarkets>Binance>chainlink and request>hardware wallet

Hold for 2 years

Withdraw your millions

>as it's no longer vaporware.
What does this mean?
I havent lurked enough

ITT: heavy chainlink bags

>>invest half in lithium stocks
what

Is this a bad idea?

good. looking now for lithium stocks.

Where would i look for them? How would i buy them? Im 100% new to this

Nordic mining.
Soon to open largest litium mine In Europe.
That is if government byrökrats show Green light