MAN

What's your excuse for not picking up some MAN?

>Team consists of former Microsoft, Samsung, AMD, Facebook and Chinese 4G/5G engineers
>Sole blockchain partnership with the Chinese National Government commissioned One Belt One Road Research and Development Centre
>Partnered with the Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology
>Other partnerships including Gecheng IP, CY Credit, Hyperledger, SmartMesh and Blockchain Expo
>Aims to allow anyone to create smart contracts with no prior programming experience
>AI deep learning algorithms to optimise smart contracts and network optimisation
>Team won the PASCAL2 and VSCOCO AI competitions in 2017 beating out teams from Microsoft, Facebook Labs, UC Berkeley, and Intel
>relatively small marketcap for the potential of the project - 130mil or about 90c per coin

It's currently only on IDEX and EtherDelta with listings on major exchanges being promised for early March. Even if you believe it's a total shitcoin, it's almost guaranteed profit buying this early on the small obscure exchanges and dumping on normies on a major exchange for x2 the price.

Shill or no, am I wrong biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/aurora-dao/connecting-your-metamask-account-to-idex-a929d6215334
ico.matrixchain.io/static/video/matrix.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IDEX scares and confuses me.

waiting for the next crash

price inflated on IDEX, i will wait for the classic ico fags that dump after their easy x2-3
same thing happened wih HPB, INT, ICT,JNT and so on

I probably will, tomorrow. Wish I bought 3 days ago when I considered it

This is not gonna happen not alot of ppl even got the chance to get into the ico but do whatever

Price is 2x the ICO price and holding steady. It's only going up from here

yeah sure, this is the only coin that will go x100 without any retracement whatsover especially after a 100% pump with buy walls as thin as air

look at the chart, they already did

Look at the man holders, the deep will not come.

>buy walls thin as air
you know that isnt a good thing, right?
god damn theres some dense fucking idiots on this board

sorry bud but ico was over a month ago and prices have been 3x current price already. everyone who wanted to sell has sold its only up from here (and by that i mean no dumps. obv there will be fluctuations)

read the whole thing

learnt how to use it in 5min buy reading a how-to article. gotta work a bit for these easy gains

Because it's going to dump hard
multiple MAN pajeet threads on Veeky Forums at this very moment

i was watching the order books on IDEX and some massive buy walls of 25-30eth popped out of nowhere kek
i guess whales don't want this to dump so this could be really the new floor
also remember that total supply is 1B ( by 2019 if i'm not wrong) and currently there are somewhere between 150M and 250M circulating

400mil of those are going to be used for mining rewards so it'll be decades until the entire supply is out

cool, something like eos i guess

This is my excuse. Pic related

just like DBC and INT
it's still early for a quick x2 or x4 but i won't consider this a long term

exactly, just flip it in the next 2 weeks

Well hes wrong, mainnet is in September. EOS, OMG, VEN, WTC all have similar wait times. Its pretty irrelevant as long as the team communicate news and partnerships etc along the way. They wlll also have software/beta releases before then

If you genuinely think that then you're just bad at research. I skipped both DBC and INT.

Because I’m not registering on a new exchange. Binance or Bittrex or go fuck off

Bitter because it was gonna be my first ICO and I missed it. Never buying, hope it fails.

>IDEX scares and confuses me.

Like the other user said, use a guide. I used MetaMask with IDEX and had zero issues. Buy your tokens, then withdraw them back to MetaMask.

You have to think of the barrier of entry as a positive thing. It means that normies don't have their hands on this yet.

medium.com/aurora-dao/connecting-your-metamask-account-to-idex-a929d6215334

oh my god are you fucking dumb, it's a dex like etherdelta

How could you fail? I literally found it one hour before presale and got in with 5000$

ok buy high later then kek

Consider my advice given here I used to think this way as well until I started watching these ERC20 tokens more closely.

Isn't that that thing that gets hacked?

It fucking legit but has a pretty good anti-normie shield which grants +100% gainz but -99% usability and a bit of autism

it was the same with raiblocks at $1. people kept waiting for the dip at $2, $5, $10, $15... it went to $35 before the market crashed

Anything that gets shilled relentlessly on here and twitter, I avoid like the plague

Why did you skip DBC and INT? I did too, but I'm curious about your reasoning for skipping those and beliving in this coin so much

>anti-normie shield
This is a perfect description of decentralized exchanges. If you want crazy gains, you're going to have to dumpster dive for shitcoins in ED/IDEX. Normies wait for their pretty UI exchange to list coins.

Name a single coin in the top 100 that hasn't been shilled to death on here. I'll wait.

You don't even need to use metamask or MEW or whatever. IDEX has a front-end for creating wallets as well. You don't need to know anything, you just need to follow a few simple steps. If those retards can't do this they don't deserve it

It's definitely going to get dumped soon

PPT, MKR, AE, R, LRC, SYS, POLY, etc

remember SYS and AE shilled pretty heavily months ago

DBC is just pretty much vapor. I researched it twice just for good measure and came up uninspired both times. INT is OK, but I couldn't in my research, find any reason for it to grasp people, or to grow. They don't have an outstanding team, outstanding idea, or outstanding connections/partnerships.

There are certain things you have to look for in low cap coins, they didn't have those. Especially DBC. All hype.

Even normies can use it though. I've seen so many TRX twitter normies with their ETH wallets signing transactions with their private keys. Veeky Forums has just become a shithole of newfags. If binance closes tomorrow, 90% of Veeky Forums will lose all their crypto lmao

Poorfag had no more fiat to invest and didn't want to sell anything.

MAN THE FK UP. 10K MAN MAKES YOU A REAL MAN.

BELOW 10K MAN = PUSSY

i would if i had that much to put in

so you can buy MAN on ED for 0.000619 ETH on etherdelta and sell it for 0.001129 on IDEX???
WHAT AM I MISSING HERE

AAAAAAAAAAA LITERALLY WHAT'S HAPPENING
FREE MONEY

ed is ded

but there are sell orders filled in for more than 50 000 MAN, at almost half a price it sells on idex
so if you activate those orders, you can dump it on IDEX WHAT THE FUUUCK I WISH I HAD MONEY TO DO THAT

God damn Veeky Forums, don’t buy this now. It will dump in a few days to a couple weeks, buy then. It just pumped so hard. Don’t become bagholders again. I know you’ll ignore this post and fomo in anyway but just remember it when the inevitable happens.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS I HAVE LIKE 70 BUCKS TO DO IT, YOU CAN DO THE REST IT'S LITERALLY FREE MONEY

This.

Gonna wait for Watchbro and his buddies to dump their bags first.

You stupid motherfucker ed api is down those are weeks old

so what would happen if i were to set a buy order at 0.000619 for 25 MAN?
would i activate it when the api came back or is it long gone?

Fucking fuck fuck it evem gives you an error message that they are gone are you retarded

i don't have any currency in that shit exchange, that's why asked for somebody to check before i put in some
and this is why i don't and won't have any money in it anyway
thanks for checking bro

top pnd-on-normie coin here

load up while its on sale boys

After VEN moons in the next week I'm buying at least 10k as long as I totally don't fuck up sending ETH to IDEX.

You pieces of shit pumped and dumped my matrix. Seriously kill yourselves

LOL.

>What's your excuse for not picking up some MAN?

BIZ SHILLING IT.
BIZ SHILLING HARD = DON'T BUY!

BIZ SHILLING = BUY MY BAGS

>tfw bought two months ago and super in the green because of this

I have no extra money for it. Help an user out plz. I send you 100 kin for 1 lel

Got 50k of these at 0.70 USD ... am I going to make it?

yea u good

You're retarded this shit is getting listed on exchanges in like two weeks. Buy now $10 EOmarch

this is pump and dump . beware pajeet shilling grps

easy, ico was bought by 22 people after it was "postponed" last second.

and this meme of a video

ico.matrixchain.io/static/video/matrix.mp4

But muh solid team, muh norms will buy because AI meme

I'm close to FOMOing into this for a quick pnd but I agree this video is fucking autistic