Haha

haha

we'll see who's laughing this time next year faggot

t. holding 3k xrb since $1.

they are not your coins anymore. get over it. they were stolen.

actually they are my coins because i didn't leave them on a shady exchange like a retard

suffering from a loss, op? it's ok. you'll make it one day.

BICONNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEY HEY HEEEEEYYY

Id probably kill myself if I didn’t sell at $15-30 range after buying in at a dollar. So glad I got rid of this shitcoin for a profit still though. You missed your chance, it will never reach its ATH that was artificially created on those low volume exchanges by inside pumps.

Anyone who leaves coins on an exchange post-got deserves to have them stolen. D E S U

good job user. same here. can't believe people still holding this piece of shit.

i have it on good authority that nano's gonna break $100 by end of Q1

nah the tech is too good to ignore, the shitgrail drama will die in a week or too and this thing is gonna fly

>nah

"Id probably kill myself if I didn’t sell bitcoin at $15-30 range after buying in at a dollar."

"Id probably kill myself if I didn’t sell ethereum at $15-30 range after buying in at a dollar."

"Id probably kill myself if I didn’t sell litecoin at $15-30 range after buying in at a dollar."

This kind of thinking is why you faggots are all going to stay poor. Have fun with your links and turtles.

It's our own fault, we have sinned!

NNNAAANNNOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCTTTTTT

>nah
hello r3ddit nigger

Instant transactions into the dev's pockets and feeless except for all the money you lose when it gets hacked

bro your shitcoin is from 2014 and it hasnt done anything. Imagine holding this abandonware coin since then instead of holding eth or btc for that same period

I cant believe people are actually deluded into thinking this was some brand new tech and a new coin. Just like how tron was a pump and dump using twitter retards, this one was using reddit retards.

Ex Nano holder here.

This coin is doomed, the scumbags will dump the price once it hits 10, 15 or 20. Meanwhile there will be hundreds of others opportunities elsewhere.

didn't get hacked though

Idea and project started in 2014 but development has taken off a lot in the last year. It’s easy to verify this on the github user. Faucet was in 2016-2017 so of course nothing was happening before that.

If you can hack the coin itself, that’s a lot of money still waiting for you. I say you do it.

> abandonware
> almost daily updates from the developers