I went all in on this fucking piece of shit one week ago

I went all in on this fucking piece of shit one week ago.

WAKE ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
youtube.com/watch?v=OwA7TQeozSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw could have been on Jupiter moon mission with NEO (previously known as ANTShares) and future NEP5 tokens airdrops
>went with ARK instead

JUST

I’ve done x10 on Ark and I’ve still grown to hate it. The devs piss me off the way they go about things. Give us some dates or at least a rough timeline ffs. I’m also starting to think v2 and VM will release and go unnoticed like everything else they put out.

Same. But im not as blackpilled. The devs just need to give dates but they are hard working noble autists that actially want a working product before they market hard. Pretty bad strategy DESU but it gets the job done and when v2 drops this bitch is gonna moon several hundred percent. Holders are extremely hardened and supply is quite low.

>What is diversification

>one week
>7 days
>168 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
Come on, OP

Why the fuck didnt you buy LINK?

shoo, shoo shill

deluded arkie
your token is worthless because arkvm will be a side chain

>Arkies on Veeky Forums constantly FUD their own coin
>they wonder why it keeps going down

It's OK. You'll make your $200 back on the next few paychecks.

BUY LOW SELL LOW

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4

I have a 1000 ARK. I'm staking and get around 2 a week from Biz_Classic. I too am very frustrated. Too late to quit now. 50 by EOY and all will be forgiven.

Yeah look I get the strategy and it’s theirs they can approach it however they like obviously, just pisses me off my biggest alt bag since April has been one of the very few where the devs go that way.

They aren't noble they are putting a project too late with now outdated features and no partners.

Thanks ARK!

deluded arkies.. :)

;_____; we need to stand together.

fucking scam coin stay away of this bullshit

Why the fuck did you think that was a good idea? Seriously. Ark of all coins. Why?

let's form a prayer circle

ark $100 party r-r-right?

I'm something of an optimist myself

youtube.com/watch?v=OwA7TQeozSo

I smell curry

Been telling you faggots that AION will win the arms race. Look up moog.

I like ark!

nice try guys, not selling

You got in cheap. Keep holding.