Why hodl ??? PBC stepchild (silicone valleys finest B&P) tells me to dump all BTC....ORACLE IN VIDEO MUST WATCH

Why hodl ??? PBC stepchild (silicone valleys finest B&P) tells me to dump all BTC....ORACLE IN VIDEO MUST WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.bonnerandpartners.com/chain?cid=MKT343233&eid=MKT348716#AST77463
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Email came to me about 1 hour ago telling me only 2-3 coins will make it the rest will go to zero

me brainlet me not understand, palm beach is warning of a crash and that only 3 coins will make it?

For it to be a bigger crash it has to grow bigger

that just means you need to invest in tethers lel

Which ones?

They most likely have inside info

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

This is true though. Most coins are glorified pump and dumps without real world application. 99% of coins are vaporware and will not survive the coming fire.

I mean in a way he's not wrong, 70-80% of the shitcoins will 100% for a fact dissapear and be wiped out. Much like there were tons of ecommerce businesses in the 90s that didnt make it, meanwhile you had Microsoft. Its about putting your money into things that actually serve a purpose that cant otherwise be done without blockchain and arent just ''haha its a normal idea BUT on the BLOCKCHAIN!''

Didn't 70% of all crypto value already disapear in last month during the crash?

>on a more epic scale than the dotcom bubble
>crypto is smaller than the dotcom bubble at its height
>sell now, goy
really makes me think

Jason Parser?

what coin would that be?

Vechain will be one of the survivors. That’s why I’m not worried

He is right, have a look at RADIX, the king in DLT, ready wipe out all the crypto bullshit in Q3

Yeah , it's fucking stupid. PBC sends emails saying BTC to 350k at the same time their affiliates send emails that BTC will go to 0. I don't understand why PBC is so incompetent with their message/brand.

>boner and partners

Theres plenty, im all in on link and omg which both fit that category

Rich cuck has over 25 years in silicone valley "inner circle" a partner of Palm Beach Confidential can we say ignore everything ? He talks about something big happening soon. The video is public here is link
secure.bonnerandpartners.com/chain?cid=MKT343233&eid=MKT348716#AST77463

it’s obvious this faggot sold the bottom

Wow no one cares crypto is about to get wiped out . Yet LINK threads are smashing. I'm dumping where is Smine........