STELLAR - WORLD CURRENCY

Why haven't you invested in Stellar yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=MQWJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's a worthless coin with infinite supply

shits literally worthless billions will be given away to niggers lol

> infinite supply

it's currently at 19 bill w0t

>billions will be given away to niggers
w0t m8

Westerners are literally putting money in while they give the majority of the supply away to third world countries.

the inflation pool creates more coins

>give the majority of the supply away to third world countries

wtf when have they ever done this? Why would they? It would destroy the imbalance in the ecosystem and practically be a finger to all their partnerships. It's suicide if they do what you just stated

what are u 12

It's weak fud

They are giving away free xlm to help africans in need lmao. Dumped my entire stack of XLM yesterday, why the fuck would you give a company money for something if they are giving it away for free to people. Definition of a cucked sjw shitcoin

The point of the distribution is to give it to companies and organizations who are willing to take the lead in their countries. They're not giving it out like hotpockets to feed niggers.

>t. deluded

Its literally what they are doing. Their giving it away for free to Africans. A country that has yet to develop running water or the ability to create food in 2018

>They are giving away free xlm to help africans in need
>Its literally what they are doing. Their giving it away for free to Africans

C i t a t i o n

n e e d e d

They make them buy it, like everyone else. They giving it to 3rd would shitholes from the San Francisco lefty cuck gated communities, instead of taking care of their own. If they love Africa so much, they should move there and let them fuck their wives and BFs.

source pls where are you hearing/reading this? Other than in this echo chamber

DYOR mate. I'm not your fucking mother. I'm only fucking your mother.

Proof of your sell and this claim, kike.

>Giving it to africans for free
>Giving it for free to african business owners

Whats the fucking difference brainlet, theyre giving away coins for free despite asking us to pay for them, its commie bullshit

Literally the only weak ass repetitive FUD with no citation source where they are 'giving free xlm to africa'

Stay deluded

have bags of sexy lumens on Coinspot, Current dip has it so cheap
coinspot.com.au?affiliate=MQWJ6

They're not giving it for free you fucking idiot, they are partnering up with the company and giving them some XLM so they can market that XLM to their audience in hopes of speeding up the process of adoption. The amount that will be given is so small I don't know where the fuck you guys are coming up 'billions going to niggers'

retarded idiots

>implying I haven't done my research on Stellar

lol there is a difference between me being ignorant and not researching your unsearchable claim and you just spouting bullshit

>hey guys, it says the non-profit organization that made Stellar is going to release 85% of it's coin supply to the world in hopes of speeding up the mass adoption and takeover. This essentially implies it's going to niggers where they will sell market immediately. /thread

Yet no one even researches why they even have 85% of the supply still or what inflation is or if Bitcoin can really be sustainable as it keeps going. It's a shame your attention span stops you from finding gems

>implying niggers won't sell gibs automatically

It's what they do. Niggers have 20 kids each, not even caring if they starve. 0 impulse control.

I got 6000 Lumens for free in January.

When do I get more? I need more LINK money.

> Doesn't understand CAC & CAV of a business

Tyrone yous guven 6000 NaAH, I onlgy gots 4500. gib mi sumb

also to further prove my point, like 80% of women in Africa are raped...it's like an acceptable cultural thing its so common. And you except niggers to expand this coin? hahaha the SJW delusion

don't like nigger coins

>I got 6000 Lumens for free in January
Why?

you dont GET any more you GIVE. Aklina 'klik'klik and her 17 children need water, are you a fucking racist?? give them your xlm for water you piece of shit white male

Typical XLM bag holder (pic related)

>investing in nigger gibs

wish I knew about the 80b giveaway when it was over a dollar, at that stage everyone was saying it was 1% inflation only

not only do i hold xlm, i hold actual coins for an actual project by actual africans lol

this motherfucker knows what's up

I'm waiting for it to drop into the blue circle.

I literally don't understand what those things even stand for and this board has made me so lazy I'm not even going to type three fucking letters into Google and educate myself. I mean, I'll get free money if I'm dumb and shitty, right?

The market cap and supply on this thing is retarded, it'll never get to even $5, let alone $10.

REQ is unironically a better choice than this POS