Next Chainlink?

What is the next Chainlink? It is too high and I feel I've already missed the boat on this one.

What do the whales have in store? Any juicy leads for a lowcoiner?

LINK

>already missed the boat on this one

don't be ridiculous, chainlink will be $1000 EOY

Mercury Protocol. 10m market cap, big risk as the road map is years away of profitable milestones. However, I dont think you will hate your future self if you there a few bones in and forgot about if for a while. The only problem is that it is ONLY on EtherDelta so liquidity is very low.

Link is literally the last chance you will get faggot

>Too high
>7777777

SingularityNet/AGi

Once volume picks up it will surpass link by 20x

you are supposed to type Silly.

>to high
>under 1 dollar
???

not $1000.... but if you buy below $3 you are buying cheap. Think of buying ETH on 2016.

This will be the oracle of choice of eth, ada, eos, dfinity.

I have 3000 links and I know I am going to make it.

It might not exist yet

Don't see this hitting $100 or so until 2020. The EOY 1k is horseshit and i like chainlink.

sup colleague

LINK might be the last BTC/ETH tier moon mission widely known on Veeky Forums. Do you really fucking think people here want you to be rich? If you can't afford LINK at under $1 per, what the fuck are you expecting exactly?

ure the horseshit, it will reach even more than 1k$ wtf is wrong with you?

Holy fucking kek

>200million market cap
>people are making money off btc with nearly 200billion market cap

are you a fucking retard op?

EOS,

It's going to 10x

sure thing, after it did x20 from 0.50$ it will do another x10 right after.

There are a select group of cryptos that are the safest bet possible. Treasury Bonds tier.
The rest are just gamble.

Links is one of them

Don't you dare give me hope. Maturing towards dumping my bags.

If chainlink goes to $50 or $100, current prices are a steal. I personally also like Enigma. if we are near the smart contract revolution, enigma will be a player

Yeah bro totally dump at a loss on the most promising project thats under the radar instead of accumulating more while the price goes sideways

I was wondering if I would make it with my 2834 Link, seeing your post made me comfy

I have 14k link. I want 20k link but not sure if it will dip again. Still, even if it goes over $5 it will be great, but I think $50 really is possible. We're all gonna make it bros.