'Go 'Za

Can someone explain this meme to me? I know that 'za is a goofy, nigger tier removal of a syllable to shorten the word "pizza". Is 'Go short for "Chicago"? Fucking seriously?

Does Veeky Forums know of anyone that unironically uses 'za instead of pizza? I've never heard anyone say 'za except to reference a pizza shop in my home town that's been around for 20 years. Worse, does Veeky Forums know anyone that uses the phrase 'go 'za unironically? I'm sick of this nigger tier lazy shit. "Fro' yo'", "cray", "'za".

Now to address quality. Deep dish pizza is pretty good. It's more of a pie or casserole. It's only pizza in the sense that it's sauce, cheese and other ingredients on a crust. Is it semantics that's rustling autistic feathers, or does Veeky Forums generally hate deep dish?

just enjoy ur hot go za and stop thinking user

i've heard hipster faggots at school refer to it as 'za. they probably read it on the internet and like all lowest common denominator fucks, started using it thinking they were being cool and hip. people like that should be set on fire.

Thank you for logging in to Veeky Forums.org.

After reading your queries, I've determined that you might prefer a sister site, where you can find answers to many of you're questions and more:

>>/reddit/

I hope this helps, and have a nice day, sir!

chicago is the greatest city on earth

You're right about most things

HOWEVER

'Go 'za is actually pizza and not pie.

Listen you double nigger, the closest I've ever come to visiting reddit is from screen caps right here at home. You and your fake robot response, from what I've been able to gather, is far more deserving of reddit. Please do tell, what gives the impression that I'm a reddit user?

Even 'gers don't say 'za, 'P. It's just a 'me as far as I can tell.

I didn't understand a single word you said, but you better not be making fun of my 'go 'za ...the greatest goddamn 'za in the entire fucking world

chi town we out here bitch!

Cant stand fro go za

Freshly made or get out of go

ALL ABOARD CAPTIAN KARLS PIZZA SHIP

Thank you again for your query sir!

Because of you're unfamiliarity with 'go'za and because of your rising anger, I must politely request that you migrate to another site, perhaps reddit, or maybe another thread would better suit you emotional, memetically, and intellectually.

Have a nice day.

It's easy to convert any 'za into a 'go 'za

Is that Stephanie Tanner? I don't care if she's a meth whore, I would wife her up in a second

Literally some stupid shit being forced by one person. Just filter the idiocy via the catalog and you won't see it anymore.

>chicago style curry

>>/r9k/

>i've heard hipster faggots at school
You must be at least 18 to browse this site.

>summer
>no school
>someone with too much free time on their hands
>(this is probably the person now)
>constant influx of pizza threads being created as of late

Yep. Sure looks like cancer.

>Listen you double nigger
No, you listen. Veeky Forums is actually a decent board. You should see the shit tier memes other boards are coming up with. No on here is gonna change their minds because you bitch at them.

For the millionth time, it doesn't need to be summer for young retards to post on this board. Now they can just do it during the day too.

>meme

'go 'za is literally culinary perfection

It is a savory, delicious guilty pleasure that takes an above average but not elitist amount of skill to make and it only uses ingredients that are affordable to anyone

If you hate goza you are probably some slow broiled organic kale avec jus foie gras quaffing faggot

this.

kids have smartphones and tablets in middle school now and are often expected to use them in class.