Itt post goat hot sauces

itt post goat hot sauces

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Study-Finds-Dangerous-Levels-of-Lead-in-Hot-Sauces-From-Mexico-216629201.html
reddit.com/r/spicy/comments/2otrto/did_el_yucateco_ever_address_lead_issues_if_not/cmqtqoj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, like, for real.

:^)

This thread is started every single day, yet it's all nothing but the standard Walmart selection every single time.

At least post something interesting.

That's because the standard Walmart selections are the best ones

What a stupid thing to say

That's like saying Sweet Baby Ray's is the best bbq sauce.

>implying it isn't goat

i second this notion

Kraft BBQ sauce is king though. SBR is ok but it's not drink-out-of-the-bottle ok.

>forced to buy to taste
>no description
>first time customer base

This is probably the best sauce around and hardly anyone seems to know about it. That's probably because when it hits store shelves it sells out in a matter of hours and the company is robbed of that exposure to shoppers.

>no distinct flavor
>no flavor, really
>no heat
>no anything

no thanks

/thread

my brother bought this earlier this week and thought i'd give it a try. it was awful: no taste or anything.

Op asked for hot sauces

Jack links version is fine but it's also literally $25 a pound for beef. What happened? Two years ago it was $16 a pound.
The FUCK food costs?

It really doesn't have a flavor though, correct.

The one to rule them all

blah, blah, blah... Secret Aardvark, blah, blah, blah... Flyovers will learn about it in a few years...

Not really a hot sauce. Amazing in hashbrowns tho. God damn.

Someone always says they want to order it on amazon but too expensive

This shit is so good. Put it on everything.

Ingredients: red peppers, habanero peppers, tomato, onion, garlic, ginger, carrot,vinegar, cilantro, molasses, brown sugar, pineapple, raisins and water.

It's just silly to pay more for shipping than the actual hot sauce when you've never tried it and everyone says you'll go through it in a week.

Word. If there's a Firehouse Subs nearby, they usually have it... for those that wanna taste it before converting to the Hammock.

I like this flavor the best, not only because it's hotter but it tastes a lot closer to a homemade crushed pepper sauce than the green or red ones in my opinion

Kek exactly

Had it at my local happy hour bar. Fooking amazing on Elk Mac n cheese.

Was looking at this in the grocery store today, they always seem to have it in stock. I'll pick a bottle up next time.

confirmed for goat

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Study-Finds-Dangerous-Levels-of-Lead-in-Hot-Sauces-From-Mexico-216629201.html

Try tapatio.
Guaranteed to make your ASS water for 3 days.

Notice how I didn't say "eyes?"

fuck user you scared me.

employee response (inb4 leddit faggot hue hue I found it through google dicks):
reddit.com/r/spicy/comments/2otrto/did_el_yucateco_ever_address_lead_issues_if_not/cmqtqoj

Give me Stubbs or give me death.

Crack open a bag of cheap tortilla chips and pour this and some lemon juice up in there. Fuck yeah, son.

If you can find this, get it. Pirate Sauce.

>Tomato
>Garlic
>Lemon juice
>Scotch Bonnet peppers (hotter than habaneros)

Shit is hot as fug, but also have amazing flavor.

Wal-Mart has infected nearly every community in the U.S. They have become the standard. Is it really any surprise?

>Carrots
>Raisins

How spicy is that compared to some of the other really popular sauces. Not talking about the taste, just heat

Yucateco's okay, but El Tapatío es la salsa más salsa. And look at that mustachioed lesbian as their mascot.

About the same as Frank's Extra hot

the heat level of Tapatio isn't even close to yucateco, not really a good comparison

It's less spicy than the one in the OP, but more spicy than Tabasco. It's also really thick in comparison to it's hard to judge based on a a few drops, meaning volume-wise it's less spicy overall.

There's more to a salsa than just heat. There's got to be a body to it, like in a fine wine, amigo.

Goats dont eat any of these hot sauces you retards.

I know, but what I'm saying is that those sauces are barely alike. Tapatio is mostly just red peppers while yucateco is made with habenaros. Completely different taste and uses

I want to try it, but I just looked up the price. Almost double that of Tabasco.

There is one good thing about living in Portland, I can buy secret aardvark at the grocery store.

Only brand posted so far that I havent had.

Yes yes give me more!

What are you poor or something?

What are you? Retarded or just stupid?

Haha cry moar poorfag

kek, legit retard confirmed

Sorry you covet what real men have worked their entire lives for. Maybe you should have tried harder in school?

Im sure you are proud of the "almost new" Honda you just bought with only 45k on the odometer. Stay ignorant my friend, life will be easier for you that way.

Picked some of this up on vacation in England. This shit is the bomb.

The guy who makes them also does a mango and habanero one that has a suggestion on the label that recommends putting it on vanilla ice cream. Holy shit, it's fucking gorgeous.

>bloody semen bottles

*gets food poisoning*
*squirts water out of ass for 16 hours*

Wow Mexico really does live up to tradition.

"It was just a fluke"
*use more tapatio*
*squirt water out of ass for 32 hours*

"OK what did I even eat?"
*use more tapatio*
*squirt water out of ass for 4 days*

Never again.

SO fucking hot

Weak ass stomachs.

Probably the best really hot sauce ive ever had. Bought it for $3. Best taste for something that just fucking hurts.

Heat 1/10
Flavor 4/10

people and hot sauces are like people and beer or dave matthews band fans. they all suck and can't comprehend that fact. If you're going to buy a hot sauce then the only one worth it is McIlhenny's

Looks like shit
Bottle looks like shit

But it fucking tastes good

>hot sauce fucking sucks
>but if you're gunna buy hot sauce, get one that really fucking sucks

honestly, its not a bad sauce
little bit of a tingle and smokey
kind of an every day sauce so you can save your best sauces for your favorite foods

This. Pretty much goes great on everything. Isn't overwhelmingly spicy.

also

I tend to try out hot sauces that have carrots in the ingredients.

>none of the bottles have goats on them

This fiery beaut

These two are pretty solid as well. Especially since I tend to prefer Caribbean style sauces

came to post. the red and green version are good too but this one is diabolic.

here you goat

>not having raisins in barbecue sauce

they all blew it

These and this.

This is really good. has more heat than I thought it would.

anyone post lime cholula?

I was really surprised at the heat level this had. Not what you expect from a non specialty store.

not even joking

not gonna lie that stuff isnt half bad

You chumps need to try this. I know they sell it in Albertsons for any Californiafags.

fuuuuck

Do I have to be the one to /thread every fucking hot sauce post on Veeky Forums?

>Once again, pic related

Fuck you pro-skub nigger, my sauce is better.

right answer right here

This shit is great, but also burns with the fire of a thousand tasty suns.

Shit's cash, it's neon fucking green though

>inb4 implying that's a bad thing

just gonna post this godtier sauce and skip over all the mediocre and shitty sauces posted in this thread.

I thought it might be some hipster bullshit but it has some really good flavor and heat. nice and thick too. I have taco cart down the street and with this shit it's almost a daily treat. RIP my arteries. I love carnitas