Kitchen Nightmares

What was the worst restaurant on this show? What was the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKUyp6s1iW8
mobile.twitter.com/fork2mouth
youtube.com/watch?v=_2TYK12M4Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=ay7e2U4aYhY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3slMqP3e9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqiLTmSe3z8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-o4GX8waLc
sites.google.com/site/ramsayskitchennightmares/
youtube.com/watch?v=MznMbF10fKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

either amy's baking company or the burger restaurant with abe saffron's son and grandson.

Amy's baking company wasn't even that bad in terms of food. They were just shitty owners.

Sebastian's was pretty bad, did that guy kill himself afterwards?

the baked goods were bought from another place. she didnt actually make them, she lied to ramsay. the regular food also looked pretty bad, though it was at least sanitary.

Can personality factor into your cooking?
Seriously, all the Chefs on this show are stubborn assholes and they all happen to cook shitty food.

>Can personality factor into your cooking?
Sure it can.
>be stubborn
>never listen to criticism
>never improve

no she baked them all
the meals were the ones that had some store bought things

the waitress from the episode later said the pastries were bought at a store.

if so then my bad

oh wow

the great last words of the great, steve jobs.

There was a restaurant full off fat black people that really didn't want da white mans help and even after gordon "saved" the resaurant they barely gave him recognition and acted more like "STARTED FRUM DA BOTUM NOA WE HEAR"

Haha, oh shit is this real? I've never watched this show. Is there more of this?

Was that the one where gordon found a dead mouse and they kept trying to say that he planted it?

If you're talking about Blackberry's then that was just the head of the restaurant and possibly her fiancee, the rest of the staff was fed up with her bullshit and her mother who funded the restaurant with her retirement savings gave her a verbal beatdown for not listening to Gordon.

No that's it I'm afraid

Gordon's joint in caesars vegas sucks ass

>it's an "owners steal half a million dollars from their son" episode
youtube.com/watch?v=BKUyp6s1iW8

The two autistic crying brothers, but apparently they turned it around

Why in the hell wouldn't the owners clean their fucking restaurants before Ramsey came? This motherfucker would run his fingers along every gasket on every door in the place. Nasty.

>AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING

That made my fucking day! Have a (you).

It's like you're completely oblivious to editing, production and how much of reality TV is staged

Americans still falling for this shit... unbelievable

The problem comes from the fact that:
A) the only person that sued the show for misinformation and "staging" it got his case dismissed
B) ABC was real, real people went there and it was like the show
C) The british and American formula of the show are different

just give me the summary of what you meant by this

nah theyre closed now.

met that bitch once and one of the cooks like a year ago. She was full of herself but the other cook I think her name was Portia was nice and talked for a minute.

the head chef there was the winner of hells kitchen season 12.
mobile.twitter.com/fork2mouth

Imagine living with this cancerous cunt 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=_2TYK12M4Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=ay7e2U4aYhY

The best episodes are when the owners have a cute waitress or daughter. The rest of the episodes are bad. THe bes restaurant was the greek daughter with them curls and THICK

>I ONLY LIED TO GORDN RAMSEY BECAUSE HE IS NOT AMERICAN
OY VEY! The limeys know.

Based amy knew euros are too stupid to understand our ways

The owners stole $500,000 from their son to open a restaurant that tanked after Ramsay left.

In the US version it was that New York Indian restaurant in the very first episode.

The best are any that are still around turning a profit. I'm not even sure that there are any.

When I watched that episode I could only assume that she was a total sociopath. She was showing some pretty textbook indications.

is this how real italian people act, or just the new york city italians?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3slMqP3e9Q

i believe there are two pizza joints that are still open that appeared on the show. Don't know about any other

Fuck, man. This and ABC are the two episodes I just can't watch anymore because they are so fucking crazy that it actually stresses me out to watch how they behave. I cannot stand listening to that short-haired Italian fucking psycho bitch scream about everything. The worst part is having to see clips of it in previews from the other episodes when I'm not prepared. I know it's just a tv show, but god damn. I took care of people with dementia for three years. Hearing people scream like that just stresses me out.

I live ten minutes from La Frite. Celine, the owner, is super fucking nice and the food is phenomenal. My gf and I go every now and then for brunch, have an amazing meal, get rekt on bottomless mimosas and then go next door to the comic shop. Highly recommended.

Did you ever go before Ramsay came? If so, how was it?

Nah, we've only gone within the last two years.

>chef keeps yelling at owner, telling her to take Prozac

Holy shit I'd fire that dude so fast.

To be fair, she needs a fucking Prozac.

the bistro one with fake joe

holy shit was that a ride, I swear I can still see the crazy in his eyes even in the supposedly happy ending

crazies stay crazy I guess

my friend mentioned an episode about serving 14y/o chicken or something

Was it autism?

That's probably the episode with the twins. One of the twins got pissed off and told the server to tell Gordon the chicken was 14 years old. It wasn't, but they did defrost it on top of a steamer like retards.

this episode made me rage the most
not even my dad wouldve pulled this shit and he was an abusive drug dealer
seriously that son is a saint for not kicking his shit in and forgiving everything

>Is it right to go up to a customer and basically say, "Fuck you, get the fuck out of here"
>"I don't say that, I just say fuck you"
Best line of the entire series.

youre right it is thanks
looks like it was more a spiteful lie though

fetal alcohol syndrome

I really liked that one where the owner was clearly a complete bitch and tried to trademark the slang word "hon" that was common in her area

I honestly can't watch anymore because of shit like this. It makes me so uncomfortable thinking people have to deal with her on a daily basis

It was. Still made me kek.

Everything about that episode pissed me off, I sided with that chef the whole way even when he was being a dick, hell, especially when he was being a dick. That son is kind of a pansy but at least his heart was in the right place.

If I were that guy I would've ditched those dipshits he calls parents.

Notice how the parent were nonchalant through the whole episode, they clearly dont give a shit about their son nor the cash they robbed
Fucking scumbags

Most of the restaurants he goes to end up failing.

To be fair most restaurants fail. Does anyone know of a place thats still around after this show?

Honestly, most of the restaurants he goes to are already in deep financial shit. Ramsey coming is a stopgap and can't fix deep rooted problems. It's kind of like how contestants on The Biggest Loser gain all of their weight back after the show.

See

>Expecting real life to have happy endings
To be fair, a couple restaurants managed to get back on their feet just fine, even with some bumps now and then
But then again, most small businesses fails within their first year anyway, all Gordon helped is to make their places went out with a bang

There was a really cute one that died in a car accident or something.

Flamango or something like that?

Oh yeah!!! Big ol' FUCK!!! mmmnhhhhhmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY

i heard that many just go back into the same bad habits after he leaves

this stupid prick
youtube.com/watch?v=xqiLTmSe3z8

Because they are fucking slobs, and it wouldn't matter much, anyway. If I'm not mistaken, the cameras are installed and start filming a week before Gordon even shows up.

Im from Jersey where a good amount of these were filmed. I live about 10 minutes from Spanish Pavilion and last I heard they are doing very well. See for my experience with the bitch from blackberry's. Still feel so bad for the grandma

>Tweedledee and Tweedledum escape Wonderland, Episode 18: The Nightmare Kitchen

>Self taught by european chefs

This bit always makes me laugh; thanks for reminding me of this cunt's existence, user.

>here is a book i wrote about how my dead father abused me and didnt let me come to america
gordons face when

>you will never ressl your way into managing and owning a restaurant

>its a the head cheff gets high and hits the owners daughter episode

Wait what episode is this? Don't think I've seen it

Latest Hotel Hell any good?

Capri, from season 3, I think.

>ramsey joking around with the bussers
cute

No, that was the owner of Campania.

>that part where customers walk in while he's bitching at his staff

It's not actually kitchen nightmares, but it's almost identical to the UK version. Anyway, the worst by far ever was the Dovecot Bistro. Honestly, there are no words.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-o4GX8waLc

Get off Veeky Forums Amy your place already went under

yeah

Because the dad got all his money from his dad, a big time Australian gangster.

Definitely fucking his goat.

apparently only like 38% of the restaurants on the show are still open.A lot were already too deep in debt to survive or keep up with gordons expensive menus.They got help when they would've went under anyway

guidos

sites.google.com/site/ramsayskitchennightmares/

Those fatties were alright.

a lot of these places have prices higher than what gordon gives them, specially for the quality before Ramsey got there

>it's a "restaurant closes before production ends" episode
youtube.com/watch?v=MznMbF10fKQ

>only 38% are still open
That's not a bad % for restaurants in general let alone struggling ones.

Descendants of uneducated WOPs who came to America unwanted, made no effort to assimilate and formed criminal syndicates to make a living because their options were limited. Not all Italians were like that, though. Just most of them.

>pitcher with chunks of blue cheese in the freezer

This. I'm an assimilated 2nd-gen immigrant and you'd think I was a regular whitey compared to some guidos.

The best episode is the UK one where he's absolutely incensed about the microwaved lamb shanks and later in the episode gets away with a joke about their daughter jerking off her boyfriend.

THE PASTRY IS FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAW

*chew* the elk meat *chew* is so tender *chew*. Gordon *chew* is totally *chew* wrong

>Microwaved Lamb Shanks

Jesus christ the rage must have been palpable.