Help

Im new to investing, ive heard of all the cryptocurrencies but i have no idea how to invest. Any good sites or suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitconnect.co/
cnbc.com/cryptocurrency/
reddit.com/register/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitconnect.co/

Reddit.com

cnbc.com/cryptocurrency/

reddit.com/register/

this, go there instead of here and never come back.

Wait untill BTC drops and try to hit the bottom. Now its too dangerous: 5k uptrend and stagnation.

I'm in the same position, could use some tips. I already invested $3000 around the 5th at the lowest dip (by chance), and spread it around different cryptos, but I have no idea what's worth keeping, I'd like to streamline my wallets and get rid of things that have no future.

I have:
0.135 BTC
3 LTC
0.5 ETH
4 NEO
0.2 BCH
15 BNB
0.5 XMR
0.264 ZEC
100 XRP
0.166 DASH
195 LINK
6 OMG
1 GAS
500 TRX

What do I need more of? What do I need less of? Is now a good time to buy anything, or should I wait? Any tips?

MAN, LINK, ETC, ICX, VEN, EVE, NEO ARE GOOD COINS TO GET. When you buy, buy in the red. When you sell, sell in the green. Don't listen to these fags trying to make you lose money. Oh and Do your own research as much as you can. Don't jump into this without knowing what it is. This is like going into a sketchy neighborhood. Stocks are the suburbs. But the risks may be worth the rewards. Guy named Z that should check out on here. He is the Oracle. He talks like a caveman, but listen to him.

>Any tips?
Yea, (((((((((((FUCK OFF))))))))))))))

i dunno. maybe do practice trades. set aside a couple hundred for daytrading, expecting to lose but also expecting to learn. but trying to win obviously. selling peaks, buying dips, getting a feel for how the market is manipulated and how TA can fail. but you should still understand ta. just get a feel for how the market moves by immersing yourself in it.

be prepared to pull everything out if btc crashes like it did in january. when btc crashes that hard it's a bear market. lots of people go for hodling but you want to avoid bear markets i think

You put 3k in way too many high cap coins. Never going to make it. Sell your positions and try to get your initial investment out. Put half in neo/eth and the other half in a low market cap coin.

dont spread so thin mongoloid

Create an account on Coinbase and buy my bags.

Which are high cap coins? Which are recommended low cap coins?

Most of the money (~$2k) went into BTC, LTC, ETH, and NEO (~$1k in bitcoin, and ~$350 in each of the other 3). I didn't realize any of those were considered unsafe investments.

If you had to remove 3 currencies from the list, which would you cut first and why? What would you trade them for?

Good tip, I'll try that. Initially I just wanted to make an investment after the BTC crash and hold long term hoping for the best, but now that I got into it, active trading is starting to seem more and more appealing. The only slightly annoying thing is that it seems like BTC dictates the prices of all other coins, which limits what you can do somewhat.

And what would you focus on? I didn't spread the sum equally between all currencies obviously, I just bought token amounts of some cheaper coins hoping they'd grow faster, and that at least some of them will still be around in a few years.

Bump

Gtfo newfags

>I didn't realize any of those were considered unsafe investments.
Holy fuck you are stupid. I hope nobody helps you. Fuck right off back to Facebook you faggot

this guy knows

comfy background

All crypto investments are a gamble, but that goes without saying. Established and widely used coins that people know about and "trust" are more likely to still be around a few years from now. What's so stupid about that?

You don't know shit. Go PRL or go home.