Redpill me on bitmex

Best redpill on bitmex gets my ref code. Will end up using several btc as well. Also, fuck off 100x leverage pajeets I'm not doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/app/perpetualContractsGuide#funding
bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gets my ref*

0. x100 leverage is pure gamble I can not stress this enough, use lower leverage

1. Read the docs and make sure you understand exactly how the contracts work (both futures and swap), profit/loss calculation and how liquidation works. Make sure you understand the difference between mark price and index price.

2. x1 shorts are way to cash out without using the Tether time bomb or Fiat:
Say you have 1 BTC which is worth 10 000$ at a given time in bear market and you think it's doing to dip further you short sell 10 000$ worth of contracts which will cost 1 BTC
A few months latter BTC @ 5 000$ and is bullish again, you decide to go long again so you buy back/close your short position you still have 10 000$ worth of contracts so you have now 2 BTC.
You can even get paid funding rates for holding your position + makers fee for going short
bitmex.com/app/perpetualContractsGuide#funding
If you're "cashing out" long term and you don't want to pay funding fees use futures contracts (XBTH18, XBTM18) not the swap contract (XBTUSD)

3. The interface may seem a bit complex to some, don't let that discourage you, it has very advanced order types and you can practice with testnet BTC (get some from a faucet) on BitMEX's testnet.
Make some trades on the testnet to confirm your understanding of the contracts and the site in general.

4. I prefer trading on Cross. It's very important to not trade too many contracts, I trade 1 contract at a time. I strongly recommend not to trade so many contracts that your are more than 2x leveraged. Ideally less than 1x, at least in the beginning.

5. Don't forget to set a stop loss, plan your trades and trade your plans.

Trading with above x5 leverage is a lot harder than most people think. By far most traders on there lose money because they use too much leverage, those that trade with x100 leverage lose all their money, so don't use that.

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

>Manipulated market
>Sells your position info to whales and bot owners (whales)
>Spread is pretty much random so you will get fucked regardless
>95% of traders lose

If you sign up to this shit, you will lose. Don't be deceived by retards spamming the same ref links over and over. These retards lost all of their money and now they're trying to get it back by referring YOU.

This shit is essentially gambling, except you lose more than you would if you had just bought in to a random poker game with pros. (By the way, you are competing with pros as well as the manipulation, etc)

YOU CAN'T MAKE MONEY DAY TRADING UNLESS YOU HAVE YEAAAAAAARS OF EXPERIENCE.

IF YOU DECIDE TO IGNORE THIS, AND JOIN ANYWAY... REMEMBER THIS POST WHEN YOU'RE LIQUIDATED AND FEEL THAT BURNING FEELING OF REGRET.

PEACE

Do you want to take risks or just protect your assets from depleting?

6. don't go full retard and bet 100% of your stack

risk 10% at most and learn the hard way, margin is very dangerous vs a "cash account". it's why the traditional stock market requires something like a $25,000 account and experience trading to open a margin account whereas you can get started with very little with a cash account. most retail financial managers (guys who shill mutual funds basically) prefer to not use margin. it's to protect idiots

with x1 leverage you can not be liquidated
>>Sells your position info to whales and bot owners (whales)

Even if that was true just use stop limit order and take profit limit orders to not have big orders rest on the order book, but if OP has any significant amount of BTC he should use a bot to handle his trade, this way the exchange doesn't know his positions until they are actually taken by his bot.

*liquidates your short*

how to mexican ID

This allocate like 2.5% of your portofolio to gambling (more than x5 leverage) 2.5% to 2x and the rest stays out of the exchange.

> but if OP has any significant amount of BTC he should use a bot to handle his trade, this way the exchange doesn't know his positions until they are actually taken by his bot.
Are you fucking dense? How in the FUCK would they not know the position? Are you 80 IQ? THEY SELL YOUR LIQ PRICE AND POSITION SIZE, ETC.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ONABOUT

it's to take you off the orderbook

You're fucking dense if you think Bitmex index price triggers liquidation.
Get the fuck out subhuman.

who said anything about index price you nigger brained retard

READ MY POST AGAIN, AND READ IT SLOWLY YOU SWEAT PAJEET POORFAGGOT

you leave your order on the orderbook and whales and market maker bots use that to plan.

very simple example: there's a bunch of buy orders for 10,500. great let's fill those orders and then dump to 8000 to liquidate those longs.

I'm not going to read your moronic post again, people that have traded on bitmex know what I'm talking about and why I mentioned the index price when it comes to liquidation so fuck off you're not worth it.

We get it, you got liquidated and you're trying to blame someone else but your shitty trading skills.

BIT MEX SELLS YOUR POSITIONS REGARDLESS OF THAT YOU DUMB FUCK
THEY LITERALLY SELL YOUR LIQ PRICE AND ITS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO DO SO

READ ABOVE YOU STUPID CUNT
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU'RE A POOR FAG SHILLING A REFERRAL LINK

LMAO
GET A FUCKING JOB

Also OP, bitmex is not the one that's manipulated, it's just a drop in the ocean, BTC is heavily manipulated period.

Capslocks, the mark of the low iq dipshit.
nope, not reading your bullshit, bitfinexed.

the point is you don't reveal your hand till the last second.

don't bother, this guy is beyond help like bitfinexed
stratch that he's not even on his level because at least bitfinexed has some dox to back his claims.

Mannn fuck all these fucking neets.

Just roll with the punches the way you've been doing it from the start.

The only difference is your using leverage and maybe it sounds complicated or scary that you'll owe money if you lose when you read about if, but it's not.

Bitmex is pretty clear on how everything works and they even have a test net where you could go fart around and try it out!

You could even open a position with 1 dollar and then add another buck to it and see what happeneds, no need to rush it!
You got this user!

>it sounds complicated or scary that you'll owe money
kek
they just have your email address, how will you owe them money?

Thanks for the info anons, will start on the testnet first.

good choice, be aware that the testnet is nothing like the real thing, but it's essential to get how everything works.
be sure to read the docs

When you read about leveraged trading online, there's lots of shit talking about how you can even owe money because your position Didn't close before the price dropped below liquidation price, but it's just fud from the interwebs.

Anyways, best of luck to you user, should I post my ref errr I didn't win?

Retard, who cares if its caps or not? You're a poorfaggot Pajeet trying to shill a ref link for what, 0.0007 btc? 70 bucks? Lmao.

Are you retarded? What are you gonna leave a trade open for a millisecond?