Buying VEN was the worst decision of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/965586909329158145
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/2009/06/chinas_marlboro_country.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retarded neets like you wouldn't be able to make money no matter what. Kill yourself.

/thread

Shitcoin.

Is this post satire?

Im actually salty
I was telling people not to fomo into this shitcoin when it was at its ATH and I got told to kill myself
it's yet another fucking erc-20 token with no intrinsic value
hope you all lost money

Pretty compfy at +12.81% right now :)

Saltire of what?

lol you realize Q2 is their mainnet launch right?

Yeah it’ll probably go as well as Icon’s mainnet launch LMAO

Riiiiiighttttttt. Let's just ignore the fact they're entirely different and have different partnerships... ;)

wow +12% don't forget to show us all your new lambo

Bought 4000 at $0,70 will sell at $150. Best decision of my life.

are you high? its moonin right now

Just popping in to mine some walton soyboy tears, don't mind me.

which happened right when the entire market was crashing anyways

The salt is leaking so hard ;) you can still get in user

feeling comfy with my 1600 ven

then u are fucking retard.. it was my best decision :)

Man I had at most 600 at one point then made stupid decisions. Only 230 now but I did get out double my initial already weeks ago so I guess things could be worse and no matter what happens it’s all cherry at this point. Inching its way toward $7 and I’m feeling /comfy af

Just bought a Cadallic.

But why....anything actually happen today to cause this spike?

Jews warned you.

It's the coin of 2018. Where have you been?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRR

partnership announced with YiDa group and CocaColaKid hints at BMW partnership
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/965586909329158145

Bought in at $3.50, around the new year. I'm well aware of it's potential. Just wondering if I missed something in the last couple days news wise.

the entire market is recovering

>predicting how something will go that has no previous point of reference

It could all shit the bed, or it could take off into the Oort Cloud. Everyone’s guessing one way or the other but no one really knows

There’s a rebrand in a week so everyone is getting early before it dumps on the day of the rebrand

True. But in the last few days ven has seen a greater increase compared to those positioned around it

People seem to underestimate/value the China Tobacco partnership so i'll sum it up real quick.

>Partnership with government controlled tobacco company
>Counterfeit tobacco in China can be nearly completely eradicated, anyone selling fakes can be arrested/fined because they should have checked chips
>RFID chips are cheap. Even better, the cost can be offset by increasing cost/tax on cigarettes
>300+ million smokers in China consuming over 2.5 trillion cigarettes a year

This is only one industry, in one country.

CCK tweeted today and confirmed BMW.

I mean we don’t know for sure it will dump. Didn’t neo go up after rebrand? It depends on news. But yes it will likely dump due to autistic market. I’m prepared to sell and rebuy my stacks the day it’s announced. Missed the ath last time. Could’ve doubled my stack. Won’t do that again

Last chance to buy in before the 26th, you will never see this price again especially with BTC also going up, the whole market will follows

is this just a wanabe waltin con? i think it is

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/2009/06/chinas_marlboro_country.html

>In China, all legal manufacture and distribution of cigarettes is state-owned and state-controlled. With cigarette sales accounting for nearly 8 percent of China's budget in 2007, the state has a strong motive to keep its supply counterfeit-free.

I wonder why Goldman would want you to believe this...

brainlets everywhere

Lul fuck off waltcuck. Wtc is a literal scam. Don’t even talk about it in the presence of a real coin. Neck yourself

So glad I sold my Waltys for this.

dis just wanabe walt coin
you know it to
o

Yes. The company that just set up crypto trading desks is FUDing. How surprising.

That's what I've been saying. There's positive news backing this rebrand as opposed to say NANO which was done out of desperation. Will hold and buy in further if there is actually a dip and it's large enough.

All banks hate crypto because
1) they provide actual returns for deposits, banks stopped this shit years ago. Goldman thinks 0.5% a year is fair.
2) they reduce fees in the long run. Credit cards have at least a $0.30 fee on every purchase while crypto can scale down in theory.
3)If you have a shitty credit score, walk into a bank with $3k in hand they won't take the risk in opening an account for you. The poor have the most to gain by increasing their banking options.
For everyday use a blockchain point of service system is far superior to what exists today, even with the volatility.

>if you have a shitty credit score, walk into a bank with $3k in hand they won't take the risk in opening an account for you.

Is this actually how it works in the US?

Wtf is a Cadallic?

lel salty waltys
>muh own rfid chips

We're mooning.

There’s no way it’s dumping on the day of the rebrand. All this partnership news....for VeChain, that’s just a regular Monday. Not even worth saving for the rebrand. Imagine what they have in store for that event.

No he’s a fucking retard

seems like VEN is moving harder than everything else
when bitcoin is up, it gains more than other coins
and when it's down, it falls hard too

anyone else notice this

literally how it works. If you have a 550 credit score or less banks will require you to take a credit counseling class. I shit you not.
Used to be a bank teller and I would have to turn away 1 or 2 people a week like this.

> one of the altcoins that consistently climbs with BTC

Yeah nah I like this coin

That's how it works anywhere in the world.

It's not really about your credit score, but a separate background check that details bad consumer banking history: like outstanding overdrafts, bad checks, financial inquiries, account alerts/freezes, unpaid balances, etc.

Not all banks will deny you, but many will if you history is bad enough.