Calling a TA fags. Why can't we break this resistance?

Calling a TA fags. Why can't we break this resistance?

Other urls found in this thread:

bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd
datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1&from=now-7d&to=now
woobull.com/nvt-signal-a-new-trading-indicator-to-pick-tops-and-bottoms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see...

>Calling a TA fags
meant to say all

Usually when it tests resistance that many time s it breaks out. But it's all up the the whales. If they decide they don't want to supply the volume to break resistance back to 10k we go.

do you recall the url for the site that tracks open longs/shorts across exchanges?

If want to play momentum/continuation, you place a stop entry order above that resistance point, with a stop loss around 10,700.

Be careful with trend following plays at this point though, pay attention to the daily/4 hourly moving averages you use, and see if it's something you're comfortable taking risk on.

bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd
this?

What exchange do you like ot track the MA on?

>needing a TAfag to answer this question
lmao

Bitfinex

am I the only one who can't open this site properly? can someone get a screenshot?

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1&from=now-7d&to=now
Shit is getting scary

yeah i can't either. guess the sites down. Also it just broke resistance.

sh

Someone is pumping Bitcoin, and I believe it's the same person who created a coordinated fud that caused it to dump. All the media houses are talking positive about bitcoin at the same time. This growth is fake as FUCK. Could have been the same people who pumped it to 20k and are trying to eat their cake and have it. I've removed majority (95%) of my money from crypto and kept a little amount in monero for whatever happens. Goodluck to those who are just coming into crypto now.

>datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1&from=now-7d&to=now

Can you explain how I can interpret this information? Cheers

>Price jumps 200$ on 5min candle
>Happens everytime after few times charging on resistance
>Sudden volume spike
>Nothing weird about this at all

Jesus christ this thing is a nightmare, I wonder how it will crumble down one day. Don't think we are close to it but when it does oh my...Need to cash out before everyone else tries the same.

thanks.

so your saying whales are pumping this?

This means someone will short the shit out of BTC very fucking soon. My guess is at 12k in 2-3 days. There will probably be 4-5k more opened shorts and then bam.

Don't ever let things like that intimidate you, most traders bet against momentum, which is why most traders lose.

Alright lads this is the critical resistance. If it doesn't break 11500 it'll be bad

Yea. They are trying to liquidate the shorts. Volume is barren until same ol fucking pattern of ascending triangle comes, then huge pump, sell walls disappear and up we go.

I mean, anyone with half of brain can tell you this shit is fake like 3$ bill. Where are these crazy people that are pumping money into this? They don't exist.

Wash trading is what this is called.

What does someone have to gain when they liquidate someone else's short/long?

EAT THE FUCKING WALL
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Did you forget on purpose the $6k story or it is not 'that important' ?

He must always be reminded of that $6k story.

Until his last breath...

Even if its going to 60k it cant go up forever without a single drop.

What? Shouldn't you do the short when others are fomoing and long when the fear is at its maximum?

When something is going up (and I'm not talking about low market cap pump and dumps), shorting tends to be dangerous, because it's almost impossible to call tops and bottoms on something - although it can be worthwhile if there are points of support/resistance or buy/sell orders which indicate to you that the current direction may stop or change.

If something is rising, it's rising for a reason. Likewise, if it's dropping, it's dropping for a reason, it's often best to just follow what's happening. Look on any chart of any large cap trading instrument, and you will see directional movements have a tendency to continue.

As you will in the catalog, there are now some threads about how bitcoin is approaching an important channel/trendline.

It will be important to see whether or not the market can break through this point of resistance. I believe in continuation, so you know what I'm betting on.

what does it take to convince you the trend will reverse?

My exit decisions are based on the 4 hr and daily time frame. So, even if it does fail on this first attempt, as long as maintains price above moving averages on those time frames, I think it will eventually breakthrough.

If the inverse of that happens and bitcoin begins downtrending below daily moving averages, then it's in trouble.

interdesting. are you familiar with any of willy woo's trading signals? any opinions about them?
>woobull.com/nvt-signal-a-new-trading-indicator-to-pick-tops-and-bottoms/

How do I get the MA for 4 hours or 1 day?

Apologies, I meant I use tradingview charts of bitfinex data. Most charts have a time button near the chart which shows the time frame interval you're currently using. Try and find that then click on it and some sort of list should appear to change the time framel you're using.

Will have a look.

thanks a ton :)