What's your hangover cure Veeky Forums

What's your hangover cure Veeky Forums

More practice.

Water

abstinence from alcohol

:)

the only 100% way to avoid a hangover is to not drink!

:D

The only way to avoid car accidents is to avoid cars.

My boyfriend's cum.

Two emojis in the one post... must be autistic

Im reply to your post OP, some form of electrolyte drink, two pieces of wholemeal bread (toasting optional) and some paracetamol

-Chicken Tinola
-Cheapo Instant Ramen
-Burgers an/or Hotdogs
-Instant Mashed Potatoes with Instant Brown/Poultry Gravy

a hangover is 95% more desirable than withdrawing from alcohol addiction. in fact I'd say being hungover is a pleasant feel.

>eating during a hangover

It's like you want it to get worse.

Lots and lots of water and a hot, steaming bath. Then just sleep it off.

Whatever you do, eat AFTER the hangover, always. If you're too hungry, then eat something light.

Plenty of liquid is the key. I usually get pho or ramen. If I get ramen I always get a side of fried chicken to statisfy that salt / fat cravings. If I get pho I get some fried spring rolls.

True. Does this invalidate my post somehow? Ask all the people who died in car wrecks if they would have preferred to take a bike if they got another shot.

:O? I didn't use emoji

>in fact I'd say being hungover is a pleasant feel

I feel so sorry for you, you are truly lost on a dark path. If you need any advice just pm me, I am here for you! It WILL get better! :D

>never been hungover before, the post

NOTHING will fix you up better than some greasy, shitty food. Kind of ironic but it works. Get like some 'Donalds burgers or something and you'll be fine. Keeping an empty stomach just pretty much prolongs the hangover until you eat.

fruit juice and vodka

It's not really the best thing. It just happens to be easier to stomach trashy food when you're feeling trashy, and the salt content assists with the electrolyte imbalance. Healthier foods are more effective, but you won't enjoy eating it as much.

I've just finished work for the day and I'm on my way to buy a bottle of bourbon

I'll be hung over tomorrow morning :(

so do you kids not get banned anymore?
I see you also found out about the autism memes we have here, but those things are called 'emoticons' and you're going to have put down the iphone that your daddy is paying for eventually and realize how to not sound like a fucking dumbass. stop shitting up my fucking board and swallow as many dicks as you can fit down your tonsil free throat.

Calm down little man, no need to be mad. Its not my fault you have underlying issues with your parents

I'll fuck you up. Area code? Let's fucking figure out who has parental problems you little fucking shit

Mine is 70318, Lousiana

If you're anywhere fucking near me and have some balls I'll give you my adress, no guns though pussy

I've gotten more pussy than you will in your life btw

Insecure little faggot.

Autismus maximus

Instant Ramen cooked on the stove, topped with freshly chopped vegetables, an egg and a dash of sambal. The liquid and spicyness really gets you going.

My other hangover cure are the greasiest fried eggs I can possibly make, on toast with some mustard and fried tomatoes.

Ideally to go with either of those, 2 cups of black coffee, a glass of orange juice, some water.

Sometimes I crave tuna pizza but I rarely have some when I'm hungover.

>won't fight me
>I'M THE INSECURE ONE

God damn, I'm not even mad. I'm not even fucking mad you fucking faggot. This just confirmed what I already know.

I get more pussy than you, I'm better than you. I could easily beat you in a fight. I am better than you in every fucking way HAHAHHA. God if only you would fucking except my challenge. I would open up by walking straight up to all 355 pounds of your 4'9 ass, looking you straight in the eyes, and giving you a nice smile. Is that secure enough for you? Then I would kick you in the fucking head, and stomp on your head until you're just about to die, then I would call an ambulence and say you got hit by a semi truck. They would believe it too after I was done with you. I'm 6'5 235 pounds of pure muscle by the way.

God damn you don't understand what you just got yourself into. Post your area code if you have any pride as a man. I am exuberant right now. Insecure? What in the fuck even gave you the slightest inkling that I was insecure? I am laughing my ass off right now. I have never been more secure. Fuck I hope you take me up on my offer, I literally can't even express how happy putting you in the hospital would make me. I will be dreaming of it. Maybe fate will put us in the same place soon enough even if you pussy out. I'm sure it will actually, and your pain will be doubled if you go that route. :) I'm hysterically laughing right now btw, you don't know anything about me

Can you faggots really not understand jokes and sarcasm through context? Please end yourself.

Rock star drink and a cold shower.

5/10 decent at best

No such thing as a hangover cure

mashallah, brother

Not drinking, works for me every time ;)

A bigass bombass burrito

Fish, chips, salad + bloody mary.

Plenny of nourishing fats and the salad washes down the grease. The bloody mary will ease you through.

Apart from that, my hangover main cure is drinking a litre and a half of water before I get into bed and then pissing like a powerful horse the next morning.

I forgot to add, a kebab + chips is a fine substitute. I think I read somewhere that scientists found that a kebab contains basically everything your body needs to fight a hangover, I'll see if I can find the article.

works every time

Don't get to the point where you'll get a hangover, or jut slowly 'ween' yourself off over the course of the night until you're good.

blackout drunk is fun for nobody

I like a triple from wendy's, fries, large dr. pepper with 3 shots of whiskey

The routine after a very big night;

Immediately drink 2-3 glasses of water
Shower
Bacon and egg roll
More water
Go back to sleep for an hour or two

DELETE THIS

water

greasy, gravy covered breakfat with eggs

sleep

then like, fucking around for the rest of the day while drinking green teas and stuff

Pickle brine
Water
Aloe vera juice

crackers, water and bed

The best hangover cure is Emergen-C (or some other electrolyte beverage), a ton of water, time and a nap. There's literally no instant cure. You should only get shit faced when you know you can spend the next day feeling like hell.

I don't get hungover because I don't drink shitty alcohol.

Out of all of the times I've gotten drunk I've been hungover exactly twice and that both times I had been drinking cheap and/or flavored liquor. Beer, wine, shots, cider, whatever - nothing except that shitty fucking flavored liquor has ever given me problems no matter how much I drink.

>tfw i was the original shit instigator and this new guy from louisiana is the one finishing my work while i sleep.
you are one of gods soldiers son, thank you

>I don't get hungover because I don't drink shitty alcohol.

lol, youngin detected. You will get hangovers. I do agree that high end alcohol minimizes the effect.

A lot of water and an ibuprofen before finding my bed and quickly holding onto it while gravity is pointing in the right direction.

Nothing I'd put in the floor

>tfw I was double "emoji" guy but switched your posts in Louisiana man because that faggot needed taken down.

This is what I do. Certified alcoholic here and when I get to point where I'm vomiting:

Saltines. 4 at a time, slooooowly.
After each cracker, some water. But sloooowly. No guzzling.
The water off of boiled plain rice works well, too.
Electrolytes, like Pedialite and that coconut milk.
More plain crackers. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Nothing spicy. Avoid chocolate and stuff like that.
Sleep a bit and let your innards start to heal.
When the stomach calms down, then it's OK to begin eating that other food people have been recommending in this thread.

You're welcome.

> captcha: all images with waffles.
Those work, as well.

I remember being stuck in that routine. Then I lost my job. No longer in that routine.

Irn Bru

Spicy food, painkiller if the headache is bad, water and hair of the dog

Last hangover I had was destroyed by tripe soup with lots of chilli and garlic, a cigarette and a tall cold beer

You might be right about things eventually changing for him, but he might be right too. In all my years of drinking I never got a hangover. The worst I could do was to wake up still drunk. Never sick, headache, or anything like that.

I'm pretty sure my dad was/is the same, it's just not something we would talk about.

I don't drink hard anymore anyway, but I did for 20 years.

Can someone tell me what's going on with that coconut?
Whats the colouring around the straw, has it been grilled or something?

wait up do you post on Veeky Forums you scamp?

More alcohol....if I can't get drunk then Gatorade a breakfast burrito advil and weed

Hair of the dog you stupid niggers. The only thing that works.

Or just make a screwdriver with 10 cl vodka and freshly pressed orange juice.

If you are able to eat, you are not hungover.

I'm assuming you are an American and a hangover means drinking three of those novelty "fun" size cans.

that's the one I did myself this morning. good lad.

Eggs Benedict usually I get them with bacon rather than ham, big pile of hash brown, big cup of black coffee
Add Aspirin and weed for the deluxe package

Dropped acid on a hangover a few months ago, it was a mean headache and queasy stomach hangover
Fixed me right up, took away the ache in my head but replaced it all with fuck

I don't drink alcohol.

If you're so sad you seriously need alcohol to have fun then I recommend your hangover cure to be a shotgun shell to face to end your pathetic life.

It's so pleasant you browse a thread to cure hangovers.

I lay in bed and wait for it to be over.

This is easy to do if you have a day off, but it's a sure way to waste a day off. Fuck that.

A nice hot vindaloo, or alternatively some spicy wings. Followed by a fat joint and 6-8 tramadol. Enjoy ;)

>I don't have friends so I'm bitter about social drinkers: The post

Well, he's not wrong, is he?

He is. There's a difference between needing alcohol to have fun and having alcohol to enhance the fun in a social situation.

Stay drunk.

water and ibuprofen

how are people still thinking food helps

I don't get hangovers any more. I can't stay in bed for 12 hours like I used to after heavy drinking though. No matter how much I drink I am up and about after 7 hours sleep. No headache or nausea, just tired. A nap on the sofa in the afternoon while watching TV sorts me right out.

I can't even remember the last time I was sick after drinking too much. I think about 9 years ago when I woke up in a toilet cubicle with loads of snus pouches in my mouth.

If you get bad hangovers you are either going to bed too soon and wasting the drunkenness, or you are just a low test lightweight.

I usually just sleep for 18hrs.

Everything I can find.
I vomited most of it last time before bed but the next day I microwaved most of the peanut butter and ate it with chocolate digestive, icecream sandwiches. Then Mac and cheese followed by Ravioli with sauce and bars of chocolate.
Had to get back my vomited gains

2 lines of speed and 4cl whiskey

My cure is a blue powerade on crushed ice, usually from sonic, some pot, something spicy, and then masturbate. Right as rain.

Finally. A man after my own heart

All these americucks that 'don't get a hangover'. Have probably drunk 3 'cans' of beer the day they turned 21

Tramadol is without a doubt the worst drug I have ever taken. Shit opiate effects and an uncomfortable serotonin buzz

a double ceasar but i'm canadian so idk if other countries have them