Litecoin Cash Motherfuckers!

I've made 7k off of my LCC so far. Can't wait to claim it.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/litecoincash-project/litecoincash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have 200 ltc that i put in my exodus wallet before the fork. I'm pretty sure i'll make about 15-20k off this if i'm fast enough to get it on yobit and dump

Yeah how do we claim it?

By the time you move it to yobit LCc will be 13 cents a coin

LCASH IS THE REAL LITECOIN

I'm gonna hold and hope for $10.
You never know..

I’m going to hold on to it.

fork retard here. so i have LTC in the LTC core wallet but wont get acess to it for a few weeks to months... can i still claim it down the line?

yes your coins are attached to a private key just like any other crypto
you just can't use them yet because there's no wallet software that understands what a LCC private key does

I'd be happy as hell just to have the 1,000 litecoins it'd take to get that

Actually nevermind, I guess it's only 100 litecoins. That would be cool too

sweet. many thanks.

These guys know how to Crypto.

Before the fork, it was almost certainly a no-brainer that the smart play would be to get the free forked coins and dump them ASAP. Watching the chart for the past day, however, this coin is doing much better than anyone would have thought. $10 is not an unrealistic goal for this coin. I'd say hold on to it for a bit and see what it can do

In this instance I’d def recommend using a bot, you’ll get beaten out.

god damnit I fucked up by not moving my LTC out of the exchange I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE A SHITCOIN

it's essentially a guarantee that the price will tank when a million people get access to their LCC and want to sell all at once
if you believe the price will go up, it's probably still a good idea to sell and then buy the dip

Same here, are they going to steal it off us?

Any chance coinbase will put lcc withdrals sometime down the line if lcc proves legit?

94LTC exactly.

I submitted a ticket asking them for my LCC withdrawal. You should do the same user.

How did you make money yet at the same time not have claimed your LCC yet?

Unrealized gain

Thank you.

You are very welcome OP. Just HODL, you don't have to worry about taxes, kek

Hell yeah!

I can think of 0 forks where the price didn't tank as soon as deposit was enabled

BCH 1500$ Crypto is about the long game.

I have to agree with you. There is no such thing as certainty in Crypto space though

But it is a shitcoin..
They are all shitcoins

Well the litecoin founder says it is a scam so you're gonna have a bad time.

Yeah, you haven't made shit until you sold your coin. Pro-tip: the price is completely imaginary, it's gonna dump MASSIVELY once people start selling. This is bottom of the barrel shitcoin, it will dump below 1 cent

See
Who cares about a little initial dip?

i tried to make an ERC 20 token of this but failed

Poorfag here.
I moved 0.7 LTC to exodus before the fork. Can I get 7 LCC from that, or do I actually need a whole LTC?

The sad truth is, yes you need a whole coin to claim anything.

Who says they will even credit people LCC once they get all dem private keys there is bound to be some fuck ups with LTC still in those wallets. Do you think the user "devs" will not take those coins? Do you trust their wallet even?

Now that the fork has happened, just move your LTC back to another wallet where they can rest safely regardless of what happens. You'll still get your LCC when the day comes even if you've moved all your LTC elsewhere at this point because it doesn't matter anymore where you store it. The blockchain snapshot is already taken. That way, even if someone tries to grab your LTC with your private key, they won't be able to. Can't steal what's no longer there.

I'll trust their wallet when I see their github version is released. Then I can check the source code. Just wait for that to come out before you try to claim your LCC.

github.com/litecoincash-project/litecoincash
Seem legit?