OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone tell Binance to update their chink shit servers so every time BTC moves it doesn't freeze my shit.

FUCK YEAH I LOVE CHINKNIGGERS NOW!!!! THEY BUY NAO BUY NAO

lmao what is this huge buy volume out of nowhere

Holy fucking shit, that was a big breakout. Passed through previous high like nothing. $12K here we come.

Use the desktop app newfag

Download the Windows client. Google it, bit under the radar but it's on the official binance domain. Never any lag, can also display more than one indicator simultaneously. Thank me later.

use us.binance.com

PewDiePie subscribers are coming.

Nice, thanks.

some dudes just got rekt by that spike

>tfw I was waiting for another dip

fuck

rekt

Check out the fucking bloodbath
twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en

>6.9m
>4.1m

KEK.

brainlet here, what am i looking at?

People being liquidated in bitmex. The Twitter bot displays the amount they lost and the price.

that twitter reports all the people who made wrong way trades and had their accounts go to zero. basically if you went long or short and had $5,000 in your account, as soon as your trade goes negative by $5,000, your trade is liquidated and you have zero dollars. BitMex allows 100x margin so this happens to a lot of traders, they have 163,000 liquidation reports on that Rekt site (probably many put money back in to get re-liquidated).

thanks user
for some reason your post made me feel happy inside, so thank you for that

Ka wa ii

Thanks anons

Some cuck was already a multi-billionaire and his greed STILL made him lose it all.

Fuckin aye...

Lads, going to sleep. Digits decide if we bull now.

Have a good one.

Biņaņce.com