AAAANDDDDD....it failed

Going back to 5k. If you are not tethering up at the absolute high point of the channel, you are officially brainwashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why dont you wait more than 5 minutes

I miss old Veeky Forums. You fucking faggots with your idiotic insights ruined the board I once loved.

A-A-A-A-A-A

11435 as i type this.

An hour is like an eternity in crypto time

>410
literally went to 430+
get fucked, also trendline was broken last week faggot

its at 11450 though?

sorry, make that 11,450.
FAGGOT

no it isn't. We're still in the 80s in regards to stocks

I start to feel Really uncomfortable not buying @ 6/7/8/9k. It will dip soon, a-am i right guys?

rip op

aaaaaand biz is wrong again

you morons are gonna be right at some point

I mean if THIS didn't convince you to buy you are lost cause
fomo back at 20k

11600 official dip starts.

kys

You stupid little cunt

too many newfags got absolutely JUST'D in the correction
shitposting and hatred is all they have left to distract them from the day of the rope

I FIGURED IT OUT! Our charts have been upside down this whole time!

It will not. You sold your bitcoins to (((((them))))) for worthless fiat on the ((((dip)))))

>Marcin Dubiel – Polish Youtuber who has around one million subscribers was offered with a payment of approximately $30,000 (over 90 000 zl) by the Central Bank of Poland. In exchange Youtuber had to cooperate with Polish Financial Supervision Authority and was asked to display cryptocurrencies from negative side without letting viewers know about payment for such ‘advertising’.

cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/

KEK

You people never get tired of failing? You think you can draw a line joining two price points 2 months old and it'll still hold today under completely different conditions?

haha we're back

Yes. Check 'em.

>muh meme lines

Watch the bear genocide unfold in the next few hours.
Retards like OP are about to get rekt hardcore

kek

I think it's part of the joke
>Btc drops 1$
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's been a lot better around here since I filtered the linklettes, have started catching a few more fun threads and even some with a bit of value

get rekt faggot

Why not just hold, you ta retards make me laugh

Bulls about to get absolutely slaughtered.

What happened the last time we went up this fast? Holy fuck it's like you guys actually deserve it.

>40% in a week
OMGAD FOOGIT WE BULL FOEVERS NAO

fucking cancer of this board

>bearfags keep redrawing their worthless memelines in order to continually concoct scenarios in which they haven't yet been completely blown the fuck out

This is both hilarious and pathetic to watch in real-time

Are you fucking kidding me? What has changed that makes BTC so valuable in the last 30 days?

I realize that many of you are children but use some common sense.

Why are you pretending to be retarded? What changed to make it drop 20k to 7k?

What has changed is that people are willing to buy it for that price. Price is a function of supply and demand, nothing more

What changed? People saw that any single 1st or 2nd world country can say the word "ban" and BTC will drop 30-50% on them overnight.

What originally changed to make BTC so much less valuable from 20k to 6k in the prior 90 days or so? You sound like you're irrationally angry at having sold low and refuse to entertain the though that the dip might already be over and the idea of even going below 10k at this point could be a pipe dream. Momentum is a powerful force, we saw it on the way down and now we're gonna see it on the way up. Go look at the higher timeframe indicators like RSI/stochRSI and see how nicely they're beginning to trend up. Or just keep living in a deluded bubble and ignoring the reality staring you in the face.

Do you realize it retraced 70% since ath? retard.

LOOK AT THIS BUY WALL, WHERE ARE THE BEARS NOW?

Every single crash call has been wrong for quite sometime now...

Have fun getting absolutely gamed by the exchanges/whales. Tethered at 10.8k.

See you guys at 7k.

the fees were up to $35-$50/tx and people realized this dumb shit can't be a world currency

are you pretending to be this fucking new?

So uhhh are the bears gonna push back or is this just gonna be a fomo ride to 12k?

I want you to remember this post when bitcoin hits 15k. Remember the hubris you felt and how smart you thought you were. The fact you're using tether in the first place tells me you're a grade-A moron anyways. You're already 600 "tetherbucks" underwater, lmao

Enjoy losing it all.

And look at the fees now. Virtually rock-bottom. Doesn't that just lend more credence to the theory that we're going back up, if you're stupid enough to make that comparison in the first place?

yes, more FUN threads please

>not using synthetic usd

That's because people stopped trying to use it. Yet the price goes up

We'll see 15k again.... but you mongoloids clearly do not see that we are going up way too fast. You are getting gamed by fomo-inducing exchanges.

Good luck shitters.

ANnnnnndd you’re wrong again

because people stopped using it, tx/day is down to 2016 levels

"nobody using it is good for bitcoin"
-- dumbest motherfucker on the planet, you

Kek you bearcucks have been FUDing since 6k
I can't wait to see you desperatly FOMO back in at 15k like the complete morons you are.

Wait a sec, don't tell me the bears are all already short?

AAAAAANDDDD OP is one of those faggots who uses long enunciated words and is completely fucking wrong

get fucked faggot

>going up too fast
>ignoring the crash down from 19K

You neanderthal, it was obvious BTC was oversold. We're going to establish a new floor around $13-$14k. There will be no dip. Fool.

Don't let this thread archive. I'm not done with you idiots yet.

>It's gonna go straight down and then straight up again forever

Ch.. hey wait a minute

we're officially 650 dollars above your tether point. Feeling anxious yet? Fucking know it all retard

Show us your short, user

Doing just fine. There's only a small handful of alts even doing anything right now anyways.

Care to guess why?

Or maybe because whatever retards and cashcucks were spamming the main chain either ran out of funds to do it with or just gave up.

>we are going up way too fast

Based on what analysis? Your feels?

I would argue the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet are the bearfags scrambing desperately to explain why bitcoin isn't continuing to crash and coming up with all kinds of stupid lazy memelines or idiotic theories instead of simply facing facts and trading the trend. Have fun pulling your hair out when we hit 12k

it just keeps going up and up

that's almost 6%, wow

>I would argue the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet are the bearfags scrambing desperately to explain why bitcoin isn't continuing to crash and coming up with all kinds of stupid lazy memelines or idiotic theories instead of simply facing facts and trading the trend. Have fun pulling your hair out when we hit 12k

This. Bears are so freaking desperate lol. The crash happened, its over. They dont realize that this has always been a raging bullmarket and these flash crashes are like slingshots. We're going straight to $13k or $14k by the looks of it.

i hope it does go back to 5k so i can buy more

and when you buy at 5k, it continues to fall to 2k

i pray for even slightest dip ever since 6k

You got 11k to 10k dip.

not all of us trade tendie money kid

we're in a bulltrap

textbook

take a look at the chart, volume is dying, price manipulation at its highest.. bitcoin will take a dump because crypto is a SCAM. youve been warned

Can i politely ask that you kys if it goes to 13k in the next 24 hours?

he mised a meme line on his chart by a few milimeteres causing him to miss for 6% and you talk shit all while you've done nothing
go get a third mortgage on your mom's house and then cry at biz for not selling/buying at the right time you basement fucking dwelling neet

Bitcoins never this fucking simple ever

>February 7: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 8: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 9: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 10: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 11: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 12: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 13: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 14: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 15: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 16: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 17: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 18: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP
>February 19: THIS IS A TEXTBOOK BULLTRAP (You)

how about the fact that it's following the bubble meme chart almost exactly.

It will pull back but not to 5k. 8000-9000 held pretty well last time it was tested.
I sold today at the peak and not regretting it.

p.s.: get real USD not Tether, you absolute faggot

think it'll hit 11.6k first? or higher

Look. I'm not on the 3-4k bear bandwagon but if you guys aren't being realistic about this unnatural growth you really shouldn't have your money in crypto.

We retraced the healthy amount since the run to 20k but if you think it's nothing but up from here cuz "muh past february gains" you literally and unironically deserve to lose.

Show me where on the bubble meme chart it touches the resistance line for the third time

You mean that one meme chart out of 10 billion that kinda resembles BTC but not really?

I'll eat my own dick with a sharpie in my pooper.

Did it ever occur to you that the return to mean might be at 10k? And the 6k dip we had needed a correction?

are there any whales here that can make it happen and are willing to pay?

alright boys, pack up

ride's over

get ready for next bottom

I'm not saying 10k won't be the floor. If 10k is broken then yes, 7-8k is reasonable. Major factors would be government/institutional fud.

ayy lmao

countdown...within 5-10 minutes?

>You mean that one meme chart out of 10 billion that kinda resembles BTC but not really?
...this will be the new meme once it is over..

I've gone from 3k to 850k over the course of 11 months. If someone correctly predicts the market it's purely luck that the hidden market forces align with their meme charts. And there's enough retards speculating that surely one of them will be right.

For instance, a prominent whale just revealed that they sold 100m worth of BTC to fund a hotel. If you understand market cap, you'll know that unloading 100m is enough to suppress the market for an entire week or more. And that's just the guy we know about. How much other shit goes on at any given time? I don't know what's going to happen and I'm ok with that. Bet on long term trends. Have some humility and stop being a screechy know it all faggot.

>ITS A SCAM!

you're a living meme.

its not going lower than 10k

100% identical. It's amazing.

its snaking...see if it breaks 11.5 again if not...

Market cap on cmc was half a trillcouple hours ago. It's up 10 billion. It was down a billion 30 minutes ago.