a) make your own informed decisions
b) elliot waves are dumb as shit
c) dont short BTC when its on a bull run

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7gdo7QJiZz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you stupid

you realize he puts stop losses so their downside is very low right

You have no idea what leverage he used. If it's 10 btc then it's not x100 for sure. So his liquidation price is probably much higher at 12k and above. I'd say he's fine.

he puts stop losses you dumbass, he also shorted since 18k while you lost money.

Dumbass thread.

Ive never seen him on the bitmex leaderboard....I guess he's just a nobody : )

He's being a huge drama queen right now. Very soft emotionally. Typical asian soyboy. I love him though, and think his videos are great. He's an amazing scalper and great teacher, but fuck me has he been a whiny bitch today. Literally flooded with support on twitter and he's acting like a complete female.

hes not on bitmex lmao retard

I was wondering why he was crying so much.

No shit. LMAO.

He only trades on bitfinex so it's 3.3x leverage at most.

He is one of the best at TA/day trading. But like you said, you don't short BTC on a bull run because TA doesn't work on BTC all the time especially when it's on a run. Also I think he likes to short too much which is stupid in this market. He got rekt shorting EOS during one of it's runs and got pissed and said he wouldn't ever short it again.

why is he being such a bitch? not every trade goes your way, it was clear this was risky due to the fact that trendline could easily have been blown out to kill shorts and there was a strong bull trend.

He brags too much over little victories. Never heard of this pleb until recently. Check out some of the top tier bitmex traders who earn shit loads of BTC from just a few trades a year.

Yea as mentioned above by the other user he is a emotional Asian soyboy. Super cocky when he is killing it and a little baby when shit doesn't go his way and his retard followers cry to him even though he always tells them to make your own decisions and not to blindly follow him.

Usually his TA is really good but obviously crypto is unpredictable and manipulated so you can't win every trade. He mainly scalps and all his small wins add up to some nice gains.

does he publicly publish all his trades in real time?

He has plenty of videos on his YouTube of live trading

so he lost between 10 and 30 btc?

Not all of his trades but he regularly posts live trading videos where he scalps multiple times making 50-300 bucks in 5 to 15 minutes multiple times. He explains the reasoning behind all of his trades.

he just posted a youtube update about this trade

youtu.be/7gdo7QJiZz0

he needs to man up about the haters. He gets 90% positivity. I made a fucking steemit to suck his dick because I know how valuable his content is and I also know how sensitive he is.

Isnt this the guy who said it was gonna be 5.5K by tomorrow?

>13888 dollars

He fucking said it

his video says he shorted 10btc worth and closed it out at a good profit before it spiked up. i think the drama is due to his followers getting rekt because they shorted and stayed short through the spike.

I think it's from yesterday. Some guy was bitching about losing 5 grand on his calls. Philakone retweeted it and replied telling him he's retarded, but then deleted the tweet. Then he got all pissy in general.