Poll

Which top coin is most undervalued? Discuss...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15109874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
strawpoll.me/15109874

You mom before I banged her

why don't you throw out a suggestion first so i know i'm not spoon feeding a pajeet

Its looks like a dick in the glass kek

monero. will dominate in 6 months

I think it goes
1 neo
2 Bitcoin Cash
3 ripple

I'm not saying I like these coins but this is what I think will go up in the future

vechain

right but they need to catch up rather than just go up. NEO needs to make ground on ETH, bcash needs to make ground on king, ripple, well, it needs to outpace it's own pseudo inflation rate.

so what does each of these need? and will they get it in time? because the leaders have been snowballing away

chuckle chuckle vision chuckle vision chuckle chuckle vision

to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you to me to you easy now Barry

thought the same thing...are we gay?

>dickinaglass.mvk

do you prefer that drink to a shirley temple?

I've heard Ripple is overvalued, due to its huge market despite limited mainstream appeal or big achievements. Any future benefit seems priced in already.

I've heard Ethereum is undervalued, but I couldn't tell you why. Something about POS and smart contracts.

theyre all over valued as hell user

they can't all be, all of crypto cannot be under or over valued because there is no benchmark, we don't have a fucking generally accepted P/E meme ratio to price against. We can ONLY against other cryptos until there is some meme method of valuation that everyone accepts

HXX

>that's the joke
Back to 9gag you muppet

Vechain and it's not even close

fucking this

i'll take a bitch named shirley over cock in a glass. certified not gay. thanks user

xmr

save it for your bartender, faggot.

Thanks, just bought 100k $ETC

$BCH

Bitcoin

why?

Business Adoptions

litecoin

Icon (icx)

This'll be a top ten coin by year end, I'm expecting another 10x to 15x at least

Fucking none of those.