What are your good J curve coins at the moment...

What are your good J curve coins at the moment? After getting burned by the ChainLink J curve I've learned to wait out post-ICO hype. I would say that SingularityNET is settling nicely after a hype launch. What else you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

accounts.qryptos.com/sign-up?affiliate=sKEqMhdz265529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically Tron.

ELIX. Go take a look.

nano

instant
feeless
transactions

Nano is stage 3 and dead, move on and sell your bags before you miss gains in the next bull run

This

ɹ!ɐɟʎɐd

BAT 100%. Eich is 9001x more respectable and experienced than the pajeet devs of most coins and he said on twitter only a couple days ago that they have paid marketting planned but don't want to hit the mainstream until they've sorted the platform (which is already miles ahead of most coins in that it has a working cross-platform browser for linux, windows, mac, android and iOS).

I'm genuinely hoping it keeps dipping as BTC recovers, because I'm holding a fair bit of BTC I bought at about 7K which I'll dump into BAT at 3K SAT.

rlc literally

QASH
>Has settled at $1 after an ATH of $2.40 after the ICO sell
>Has had no news for a while and has cooled off
> the beta for the world book(biggest selling point for QASH) is upcoming soon. Around mid-march
>Insanely strong and experienced team
>coin will have a lot of utility, especially if you long term hold to at least Q2 2019 where QASH will have it's own blockchain

It's honestly a textbook example of this curve and you're mad if you're not accumulating right now.

Delete this. I'm dumping my ZCL profits into Qash and need more time to accumulate.

I think it'll be okay desu. Market volume is ridiculously low. Might as well help out a few Veeky Forums bros.

shill me a little por favor

Holy shit, thanks user. This actually looks like a really solid project. Dumping some ZCL profits in right now.

Ditto, BAT makes up ~30% of my portfolio. It's not going to confine itself to web advertising either. It will eventually make its way into smart TV's and maybe things like smart refrigerators.

Aion, all in. I know that it'll be massive. Comfortable jcurve.

I've been unknowingly following this trend.

But to answer your question, REQ and OMG are ripe for the pickin.

If either of you've got an referral link I'll use it.

unironically this. Now that a new wave of normies have entered the market we can easily ride the wave of their decisions and make easy money

Shhhh im accumlating, ahem i mean but 1$ BAT would defeat the purpose of the token its in the white paper

np, just remember it's a real long term hold. You'll thank me in two years
accounts.qryptos.com/sign-up?affiliate=sKEqMhdz265529

Here's how it actually works
stage 1
>hype pajeet ico
>immediately dumps day 1 slightly above ico pricing
stage 2
>dev team constantly hints at partnerships that don't exist
>pump and dumps ensue
stage 3
>product launches but is actually completely useless
>fades away

PRL. Airdrop, token burn and mainnet launch.

Req. I think it's on the tail end of "stage 2" desu