Philakone

Does anyone have Philakone's latest deleted tweets, where I imagine he spazzed the fuck out?

His TA has been good in the past (a bit weak lately, and mostly wrong), but dude is a fucking dramatic dumpster fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5XC1TwDN10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would fuck him, no homo

That's pretty homo

>His TA has been good in the past
Hes constantly predicted that BTC would dump, Then BTC pumps.

Why do you think he went insane? hes been wrong more times then right.

>Watch one of his vids
>Brags about having thick skin
Right

that sounds pretty homo i have to admit

He was calling for 5k one week ago....

nothing interesting,
people troll him on twitter
and he wrote something about charging money for his TA because it's too much to deal with haters for free

Asking money or making a service was his plan from the beginning I guess

He’s a delusional, overconfident retard that learned the all the academic texts on line drawing and retards flock to him because he speaks in an authoritative matter and they don’t understand the methods. He’ll probably OD on something in the next few weeks when he keeps getting everything wrong because his tarot cards aren’t giving the right answers.

I sold ETH when he said it would dump, and it did, massively. That move basically paid for my new car.

But since then, yeah...it's been miss after miss. MPC on tradingview is more on the ball these days.

Ha, wow...I kind of figured he'd eventually pull a fucking CyproBro move. Sad

>He was calling for 5k one week ago....
because he loves elliott waves
and when it's too hard to count them
he just attempts some weird wave counts
instead of ignoring elliott and using something else

smart man. wouldn't short it though

Imagine being a fucking millionaire and still being such a fucking sissy boy you can't deal with a bit of criticism

So he's basically the opposite of January era Haejin who forever predicted BTC imminently up to $23k and beyond yet it kept dumping.

i like phil hes a sharp dude but fomo destroys elliot waves and charts.

u said no homo, so u cool

>makes a prediction
>it doesn't happen
>alternate wave count / extended wave!
>chimps out when people call him out

>u said no homo, so u cool
I actually think Sminem is way hotter, no homo
I would let him penetrate my butt,
ironically, of course

lol, haejin kept saying "this is a healthy correction even as BTC crashes to 10k,9k, 8k, etc."

now he doesn't say it anymore, guess it was a crash then

yeah, he recently tried to predict every possible scenario and still something different happened,
must be frustrating

I think that Elliot waves is the biggest complaint here, than him

God he is the most insufferable cunt. "Right guys? See how it dropped $20, can you see that guys?". The arrogance just pours out of his videos, not a fan at all.

And oh, elliot wave is ridiculous.

I love his last tweet, "I have a plan, do you guys?" (10 btc short at 10144) muhahaha

Hes a cunt, has no humility in his character and every fag that uses elliotwaves just moves them when they're wrong. literally a joke. There are a lot of good crypto traders that outclass this guy.

I like EW on large scales when combined with fib. I'm talking 1D charts in crypto, looking at periods of months.

This 5min to 1hr chart shit is stupid

>draw meme lines on a chart
>doesn't work
>"this is all manipulation guys"
>"extended wave"
>"alternate count"

Elliot waves and shit work when BTC is stable. If it has a sudden drop or a sudden surge like right now it’s completely useless.

That's the big problem with EW. There are so many types of wave counts, that you can basically change it on the fly all day.

>the top of my wave is 11,200!
*BTC hits 11,500*
>ITS EXTENDED!!!

name em boi

names ?

there has to be Hong-Kong city panorama with yachts behind him on a "after /biz" picture

TA is already a pseudo science not that it is not usable, but Elliot waves mannn dark voodoo magic.

He gives decent analysis, I'm just annoyed because he puts on this facade of being generous and humble, but can't take criticism from anyone

To be fair it was a healthy correction. We needed that dip to 6k.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy for bots and traders, but it doesn't mean anything in a market where 100 btc walls can phase in and out of existence

Looked like his calls were okay, sold a few btc at 8k expecting at least a 7k drop amd got the biggest bull run in a month instead.
He spent all weekend saying 5k maybe even 4.2k then Tuesday he was guigling about a bullrun. I can never tell if hes talking about a bull trend tofay right now or long or medium because he jumps around all the time drawing waves everywhere in one color for his short 1 hour videos.

His laugh scares me too like it's maniacle, almost like the "baby whales" are getting baited by his words and he loves it. I do like how he updates several times a day, posts his positions from time to time and does live trading videos which is neat. I bought back in at 9k so I'm not sour about it, so happy I did not short like I wanted to.
He's a leaf too

dudes legit mentally unstable.

The best is when he backpeddles and yells at people about being a DAY TRADER. I only look at 5min charts and make my money day trading. Swing trading is for losers!!!

Yet he makes swing trade calls.

I just watched his most recent vid and he acts like a hysterical woman. He spends half the time crying about how people are trolling him cause he cant handle any criticism of his elliot wave meme lines that change based on how he feels.

don't forget the lambo

> Calling 5k

He just gives the bull/bear scenarios then gives his bias towards one or the other. It's amazing how spot on he's been. Couple misses lately.

you make like $100 per BTC each trade and trade like 10 times a day

I make like $1000 per BTC each trade and trade twice a day (one to open at the bottom, one to close at the top)

Why do you hate on swing trading?

My point exactly. Different styles sure, but don't act like your followers are at fault when you fuck up swing trade advice.

Crashes are actually pretty healthy though,

He silently closed his 10 BTC short position after saying it would go much further down and his followers went apeshit wanting to kill him because they got liquidated shorting the bottom.

Really?
I saw he posted his short like last night or something. After his 5k call I've been weary of him.

>Crashes are actually pretty healthy though,
on the monthly chart bitcoin almost literally run out of indicators,
I have never seen something more overbought
the fact we didn't crash to 4k or lower is unhealthy IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=L5XC1TwDN10

This?

HOLY FUCKING RETARD

>we only had a 70% drawdown

y u no 80%?!

>when you want a quick rundown but he starts another autistic rant and so called "jokes"
>video runtime 56 minutes
>try to skip as fast through his speeches as possible while trying to collect the valuable information from this autist

hes a sad autistic chink with no friends and bad TA. he is wrong all the time but pretends like he makes a killing.

He's doing well on Steemit.

hes a good dude. at least he's giving out educational material for free.

fuck off cuck, this chink deserves pain

Good summary. I sold at 8k too and bought back at 10k after giving up on his 5k prophecies.

The part that annoys me is that he constantly tells his viewers outright to not follow his trade calls. The fact that I still did means I should only blame myself.

I hope more of you troll the shit out of this faggot. I've been blocked by him on twitter on all of my accounts. He is the biggest pussy. Talks so much shit about being tough and able to take the heat, then throws a tantrum because a few random people question him. He's getting btfo right now and can't deal. Literally posts gay ass emojis about girls in different countries because he's too big of a faggot to get a date.