Daily reminder that marketcap will be 20 Trillion by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

coinpuffs.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My scientist friends say more like 50T, but this is good too.

>the delusion is real

crazy people make crazy money

True, but what you don't realize, is that 90% of the value of that 20 Trillion will be held in Link.

Confido jumped like 400% in price with volume in the hundreds of thousands/low millions nearly a month after their company completely exit scammed. This, nbelievably, inspired a meme about "only the crazy making money" which caused several other completely abandoned, exit scammed and previously $0 or near $0 coins to pump right after.

Gotta be a fucking lunatic to make top dollar in this market.

50K before May 2018

>>>

This, Bitcoins market cap will be 50k by May screencap this.

JP Morgan release a doc that stated only ~6B fiat entered the market at our peak of 850B. If we really did receive a Tril who knows.

I can definitely believe that, the mcap on CMC is false.

Right so if 1 Trillion fiat entered basically everyone one of us invested in anything top 20 would be rich.

so close
nice try faget

Or we can all do the right thing and buy mobius.

CMC is crap, listing only half of all cryptos and other flaws.

coinpuffs.com/

10 trillion will be from jnt alone

Oh dear God I hope so. I might not be too late. Finally I did something right for once in my miserable life. Am I gonna make it, anons?

Sorry you wont make it

JK we will.

Cryptos Market Cap **Could** Rise “North of $20 Trillion” Says Senator
**If** we had the same rate of increase the next two years that we’ve had the last couple of years – we’re talking now a couple of hundred billion – **we’d** be at north of $20 trillion caught up in this area by 2020.

Heh, Nice fud.

Nice meme m8

lol no. the peak is like 1 trillion - I'll be surprised if we ever reach that.

The fact that my fucking grandparents know what bitcoin is confirms to me, yeah, we're at the peak. We aren't early adopters any more, sorry boys. You might be able to 5x your portfolio this year, if you're lucky.

If I only 5x then I walk away with 400k. I made it. Yay!

Lady I talked to crypto at the store said she knows nothing. It still isn't being used daily by everyone. And people cash out to fiat. When crypto is the only form of currency, we've made it. But I see it getting regulated the fuck out of because (((they))) are that relentless.

Not on my watch.

This is like saying people heard what the internet was in the 1970s.We have not even scratched the surface.

>MACD says sell
>STOCH RSI says buy
>the price is obviously being manipulated by whales

JESUS JUST MOON OR DUMP BEFORE I GO TO BED PLEASE

Everyone ""knows"" bitcoin
Few own or understand it

People in the 1950s say we were going colonize Mars by 2000.

way ahead of you sir

This, i went home from college this december and my grandparents (who had dialup until 2008) knew about the "bitcoins", my older sister watched a documentary on netflix, among a few others. None of them own any except my dad because i told him to buy some in october. They said it was too complicated

Yeah and if they invested in that futuristic tech like Bell Labs then Microsoft and Apple etc. they would have made millions.

Lol imagine normies trying to use etherdelta to buy the coins with actual potential to grow.

a lot of them said it sounded like a scam, there's still plenty of money to be made once it gains more legitimacy than just being internet funny money. I didn't push it, i just brought it up to each of them once. I'm glad i didn't have any of them buy because it would have been at the peak. My geriatric grandfather asked me how to buy weed penny stocks but i told him it was a bubble