Altcoin dumping season, bitcoin up to 38%

altcoin dumping season, bitcoin up to 38%

dont get left holding bags

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/pull/867
lnmainnet.gaben.win/
medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO MY BUTTCOIN CASH

I hope a big pump of the BTC for a fucking HUGE dump of the alts like -30% in BTC to buy them back.

>just went all into alts

38.1%

i suspect bitcoin will climb back up to 70% over the next 6 months and probably around 30K

sell your alts before a bullrun ...

Spent 10k on link at 7700, averaged down and spent another 5k at 7400

I believe that altcoins are the future but if you're holding some through a bitcoin bullrun you're retarded

>alt dump
>btc pump
people on alts are cashing out, the positive loop of altcoins-bitcoins end is near

we wont survive past 2018 to early 2019

i'm pretty confident that bitcoin won't dip under 50-60% after this bull run. LN is going to eat the lunch of altcoins.

yep, let's face it and all be honest.. we all knew bitcoin was going to win in the end.

bitcoin needs alts to even go up user

how does one know when a bullrun is about to happen/is happening?

If you didn't realize the bull run was beginning after the huge volume spike and ctfc hearing you're a mega-brainlet.

They don't. They just act like they did after the fact.

Also lost 10k on bitconnect. Fuck it, shorting 100x at 11.5k

dump link sir

you are full of good ideas

>selling

just moved my cash t exchange
either BTC breaks out and I buy for quick 10% ride or it dumps and I wait till I see bounce to buy back for long term hold

Broken support, sustained past said broken support, uptick in volume, alts don't dump TOO much so the total market cap is still increasing, i.e. people are not cashing out.

Too early to tell, we will know in another 1-2 days.

Alts always have a (delayed) bigger moon.

it starts slow, and accelerates until Veeky Forums is filled with wojaks

down 9% for the month not sure of your stats

I have been trying to tell you fuckers that we're going up since the hearing, no TA bullshit, just a shift in sentiment and volume

every year btc bottoms out before chinese new year, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

>BTC has highest buying volume EVER
>not expecting bull run to happen
user I don't know what to say

I usually notice when all alts take a nosedive at same time and similar rate and btc drops a big green candle. if its sustained it means everyone is cashing out of alts and moving into btc.

I think we are entering a bull market now. We held on the 11350 and are going up. Whoever the whale was that rammed the resistance is a God, fucker nearly 4x the volume in 15 minutes.

>btc rallies
>media coverage
>noobs come in wanting lambos
>thinks btc is near peak, buys altcoins instead
>btc crashes after huge rally
>altcoins crash much harder
>noobs get burnt, realize what they bought were shitcoins
>does research on actual good coins
>buys btc
>btc rallies
>repeat

A few weeks ago you faggots were crying $0 bitcoin soon. If you haven't figured out Veeky Forums is fucking retarded yet, kys.

Veeky Forums is retarded indeed. the utter shitcoins that are shilled here is so god damn cringy.

What are the coins that moon after BTC calms down?

ADA, XRP, ETC?

biz is everything bitcoin can be and will never be

yep. i actually played with LN and i'm quite convinced that pretty much every alt is dead at this point.

the next alt-bitcoin cycle is going to be very small.

bulk of Veeky Forums are noobs who've gotten into crypto within the past few months, have no idea how bitcoin works/never read the white paper, have 0 trading experience, ultra-susceptible to FOMO/FUD, and are basically pure gamblers who only care about making easy $

surprise surprise, when they lose most of their investment when they realize they bought a 10x overvalued shitcoin during peak altcoin hype

>bulk of Veeky Forums are noobs who've gotten into crypto within the past few months
idk about bulk but a lot of people here are new and forgot even the last rally in august/sept and fell for the btc is old meme. they will get squished within a few weeks.

and..... 38.2%

THIS PONZI SCHEME CANNOT BE STOPPED!

resistance*

WHOSE THE KEK WITH THE ETH SELL WALLS JFC

TRYING TO RIDE THE ETH WAVE

dude... are you guys are fucking clueless in what goes on in this space?

eth is dead man.. read over this pull request.

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/pull/867

fuck this shitcoin

>github.com/ethereum/EIPs/pull/867
what am i looking at user

>want to put in fiat so I can buy alts when they stop bleeding
>btc won't dip

god I'm fucked

I don't want to buy the top so what do I do? I don't want to FOMO because btc dip every time I do that

ethereum devs are trying to pass an EIP that creates a committee or some voting system that allows devs to recover lost funds due to security vulnerabilities or hacks. this is primarily geared towards the lost funds associated with the Parity hack back in late 2017, there is about 300K ether that is currently lost that they are trying to recover.

if the EIP passes then ethereum is good as dead as a cryptocurrency as immutability is entirely lost and people can reverse transactions.

Yeah that BTC bullrun was caused by the BTC futures and fork coins. Unless massive BTC news is released, alts wont get fucked that much.

LN is going to trample over alts. Smart money is flowing from everywhere into BTC right now. LN is almost up to 1000 nodes right now on mainnet.

lnmainnet.gaben.win/

>if the EIP passes then ethereum is good as dead as a cryptocurrency as immutability is entirely lost and people can reverse transactions.

Appreciate the summary, user. That is pretty fucked. The DAO fork was dumb as fuck though but ETH managed to do fine...

Yeah lightning network doesnt really matter as much as the BTC futures. So BTC is faster when you open expensive payment channels?

Can it do smart contracts etc? Nope. BTC futures on the other hand legitmizes BTC.

The only news that can wreck alts as much is a BTC ETF news.

btc people are silently developing and building shit, while alts are just parading their shit marketing scams which Veeky Forums loves to fall for.

Veeky Forums is pitiful, you guys get excited about press releases and marketing campaigns. which alt actually delivered a real tangible product?

the DAO was marketed as a 'one-time' solution which the community agreed to, instead this EIP basically integrates this functionality into Ethereum. read over that entire page, lots of information.

LN is vaporware.

read this article mate, really good info

medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

if you're lucky the yuropoors will dump to 11k, don't sleep

LOL, Bitcoin propaganda. That guy is literally talking out of his ass.

Don't alts usually follow BTC in a delayed manner?

LOL, okay go buy LINK

yes, but bitcoin isn't done yet, so you buy bitcoin and sell when the alts start to moon