Am I the only one here who lost almost 60% of my sats the past few months?

Am I the only one here who lost almost 60% of my sats the past few months?

Same and I was trading with 10000x gains

I lost about 40% in 2 weeks

my alts are basically going sideways in fiat but down in sats

No. 50k to $15k, and my sat value just keeps going lower. Can't wait for the next alt run. I'm fucking dying here.

Stop loss

about 25% lost sats. Fucking ETH do something. Been trading between alts and miss the moons. End up selling for like 1% - 2% gains daily on top of ETH... Still not enough to keep up with BTC.

No I'm up in sats and moved all into Bitcoin 3 weeks ago. Right now sitting comfy waiting for altcoins to drop even further. 50% discounts on altcoins is not enough for me to buy in.

BTC is king

99.9% of alts are garbage/highly overvalued and crypto noobs are starting to realize this the hard way.

>the next alt run
you'll be waiting forever

I've retained almost the same sats
I bought some shitcoins and some good coins. so meh.

It can happen, but you probably have to wait until a huge BTC bull run happens, and media attention brings more noobs in.

Times like these are when I am glad I day trade. Gained 16% in BTC stack last week. Lost 5-6% today when alts fucking dumped but overall I am happy.

Ichifags btfo yet again

>111 and red id. FUCK

I lost 64%. Still hodling, was too late to sell

I lost like 95%. Cant stand myself anymore

Doing fine, but have almost no alts.

80% in BTC
10% in ETH
5% in XMR
5% in alts

I used to have 12.5% in alts before, but it's gone down on it's own to 5%. Just glad I kept most of my holdings in good coins.

I lost a good 50% then I started to look at 2-3 coins only buying the dip and selling the peaks, jumping from a coin to another and I unJUST'd myself a little.

Now I'm comfy holding an alt at the very dip but I'm monitoring the USD-BTC pair.

>tfw your longterm holds have bled for months but your microcaps have held the line.

no but at least i don't have trash taste in anime

Neck yourself.

Lost 80% in USD from the ATH...

Ichigo is best girl and /a/ is delusional not to know this.

waiting patiently for the episode where ichigo murders her to save hiro

BTC is dog shit.

Have I talked to you on /a/ before?

Better than your PnD ICO of the month.
Until crypto is used outside of drug deals, BTC is K I N G