How do i short western civilization?

how do i short western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cTDTB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with this. It's debunking genuinely garbage advice unless you're a 8.5/10+

she should give up donuts instead

Careful not to get liquidated.

Haha WOW a whole month? She must have some incredible willpower! :^)

That bitch is busted how hard could it have been

archive.is/cTDTB

>Sleeps around
>Thinks she's looking for love
Right...

EVERY TIME

W-Wow, a whole month without sex? I couldn't do that, hehe.

>1 month
please I've gone 25 years without women, fucking casual

>First thing I had to do was delete the apps I was on: Tinder, Bumble (preppy Tinder), Happn (beta Tinder), Feeld (threesome Tinder), and OkCupid (original Tinder). All gone. Second step was deleting the phone numbers of the men I have on call in case of a horniness emergency. After going through my phone and getting rid of them, the third and final step was to delete the phone number of a skateboarder I've been crushing on for months who may or may not have a girlfriend. This cleansing felt just like how I feel after an STI check comes back negative: I'm a virgin again! I was now a blank slate wiped clean of the dick from my past and ready for my man-fast.

>At night. I went out for some drinks with a friend and happened to meet someone I have mutual friends with. He's older than me, a heavily tattooed single dad who lives alone and wreaks of emotional unavailability. After flirting for some time, it was pretty obvious we wanted to fuck--but I stopped myself from giving in to the temptation knowing full well it would be a fuck for a fuck's sake and nothing else. Any other month, that wouldn't be an issue for me at all, but this was my man-fast month, and I had to stick to it.
>We did exchange numbers, though. I secretly hoped we could engage in some light flirting, which I admit I kind of felt like I needed in order to get me through the rest of the month. I figured, if he initiates it then I could go along with it.
>Predictably, he never initiated anything. Do I really have to do all the work here?

FUCKING JEWS
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

everytime

La creatura...

Something is wrong with women.

DELET THIS

Fucking jews

>loud jew
is there anything worse

Merely a coincidence.

/pol/ is always right.

i haven't fucked since bush jr's first term

>MFW this describes almost all females under 30 right now.

God this bitch is gross

lmao this is even worse than being a virgin

NORMIE GET OUT

>loud jew
>give me money
i appreciate her honesty

wew

Buy Chink coins, duh

how do we fix this.
i need to know it's actually possible
please

No one is really impressed by that, also they’re disgusted at your fat fuck body

>This first week was extremely uneventful. Nothing happened that could constitute a meet cute, which I don't think I've ever actually experienced. The closest thing I've had in the past is when a guy I matched with was at the same coffee shop as me, then messaged me after I left to let me know he saw me. We had sex that night, and he moved to Argentina the next day. We haven't spoken since.

She's definitely a stinky linky.

become an isis member

how easy does this fucking woman give it up jfc

>cohencidence

bet she doesnt even wer a chastity belt unlike you

She honestly thought giving up sex for a month was some kind of challenge, of course she's fucking loose

I know a chick like this who works in the media except she's a chink. She's so desperate for attention and validation she fucks at the drop of a hat and writes buzzfeed worthy garbage for attention. She even followed me home without asking after a party because she wanted to fuck. Meanwhile complains about men and SJW shit all the time. Women are gross.

im a non casual partner, as i respect myself~~

>moved to Argentina the next day
top kek, wouldnt blame him

lol saved

>I will go one month without sex
>but flirting is fine
>and if he initiates it then I could have sex
>he didn't initiate sex
>what a pain
To this dumb cunt any time her holes aren't being stuffed is her transcending all desires.

You know how user

it’s literally every time

More ammo for the catapult, if it doesn't break.

YOU COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH LINK JEW BROAD

wow nazi pepe invest in BAT?

Who is she and why does she have a blue check?

The worst part about this is no matter how many cumloads get dumped in her gaping cunt, no matter how many rotting fetuses get plunged out of her womb, and no matter how fat and disgusting she ends up looking after she hits the wall, there will still be beta orbiters willing to marry her after she realizes she's only pulling in two or three cocks a month instead of four a week who will put up with her never ending thirst for cum from strangers.

She's a liberal, and she's a liberal.

>why does she have a blue check
She is a Jew

Buy going long on Eastern civ

this guy knows whats up

((()))

She seems like a pretty fun person. And I mean that unironically.

You turbo autists need to get laid more.

Is the real answer to kill all beta men, rather than roasties thus increasing the demand for high caliber men who demand proper conduct from their women?

long china

chads tend to enable women just as much

need an omega male uprising desu, they happen every once in a while when society decays to complete shit.

>You turbo autists need to get laid more.

No, I refuse to debase myself like you.

With that face, the men probably gave up on her instead.

Imagine if this was your daughter...

Currently trolling this Jew cunt

Long media

Thats Trinity Network user, BAT looks similar though

the real answer is to promote MTGOW so the betas don't empower women anymore

(while I don't actually follow it, I just go to Asia where women still respect me)

we used to have wars that would wipe out lots of males combined with monogamous cultures and no technology. now we have no wars which means tons of surplus men and we have a hook up culture which leads to a polygamous society which results in the whole 80 percent of women going for 20 percent of guys meme. also now we have technology and means for women to go online and instantly have hundreds or thousands of beta orbiters and some chads at their disposal rather than just having their town to choose men from.

Underrated post

You fuckers need to quit shittalking when at the end of the day whatever bitch you end up marrying will have the exact same past as her but she will never tell you.

>not finding a christian and checking the hymen first

>MTGOW
It's just the flip-side to feminism. Both ideologies support the idea of unrestrained sexual freedom which is at the heart of the actual issue.

What needs to happen in reality is a new sexual revolution that restores us to puritanical levels of sexual restraint.

Technology (looking at you BC pill) is a problem, but the root cause is societal decay. Even without the culling of men, the ratio is near 1:1 with Women STILL outnumbering men by small margins (I've heard it's closer to 49%/51% on average in Women's favor). So with proper cultural beliefs, values, morals, etc. - none of this would be a problem.

>Implying I won't import a pure wife from some other country

I guess you're perfectly happy tasting 50 men's cocks when you kiss your "partner".

>Not marrying a 10/10 conservative Christian qt3.14

>Both ideologies support the idea of unrestrained sexual freedom which is at the heart of the actual issue.
Do what? That's Chad-tier thinking. MGTOW is about becomes a level 40 anime wizard because because fuck women. Not to be confused with [I want to] fuck women.

>t. beta cuckold with no game.
If you can't tame ur bitches or atleast vet them properly u deserve to lose any money u gain.

This

Fucking kike slut

Nice mémé

this user knows

short xlm

Doing god's work user.

Women were a mistake

We embrace identity politics long enough to win, then we revert to individualism. Jordan Peterson will kvetch but our room is always going to be there, we can clean it later.

>She seems like a pretty fun person
Uh, if you like ugly kikes

Alpha men are alpha because they assert their dominance on beta men.

Remember this, without a woman, you wouldn’t even been able to make this comment...

>tfw unironically doing this in a month

>MGTOW is about becomes a level 40 anime wizard because because fuck women. Not to be confused with [I want to] fuck women.
If you're talking about the direct meaning of MGTOW, it's essentially a decentralized ideology because it could mean whatever the individual practicing it decides to do with it. However, in practice it translates to men doing what they want in terms of their relationship to women, which especially includes casual sex with low commitment. Men use it to justify their sexual misbehavior just as much as women use feminism to justify theirs.