High Performance Blockchain

Someone convince me to buy this. I just need a little push. What's in store for this coin?

cion movin at viry hingh speed on de blokchain

UnionPay working relationship, the ability to run 1 million plus transactions of payment, and a strong chink team.

EOS is similar and has reached a $10 billion market cap. HPB is sub 300 million. Do the math.

big things. chink coin that will be used with neo virtual machine. hardware accelerator chip with software, only company using this strategy. prototype has been developed and presented. team has just finished a tour of universities in the USA. new WP coming soon. buy it now while it's cheap. biz will miss out and wojak

Is this one of the relatively few projects that NEO themselves have invested in?

according to the white paper, yes. the founder of neo has mentioned the project several times so it seems legit
>pic from campus visit

>stanford

>Columbia

approved by the communist party of china

Thanks, user

Some friendly user has already done the real pushing, but seriously, this coin is a gold mine. Already 90% to adoption considering trhe Unionpay ties and a super solid team behind it. Only a matter of time.

could have been me. i've been tipping bizraelis off for over a month now. these chinks will step up the marketing after cny

Someone told me to buy this yesterday and I looked and it was on a down trend.

I just keep checking the chart and its down another 2% every time I look. Why?

Is this on binance? Seems like a scam

yet another chinese scam coin

Just by the name this coin sounds like a scam.

The union pay partnership is actually with a smaller branch of a union pay off shoot. It's a good coin but union pay is NOT partnered with it.

Someone tell me why I should buy this?

I think it's a bad English translation.

meh i just piled in at 51000 sats. seems like the bottom.

This makes me uneasy as well. I want to buy as close to the bottom as I can.

Yeah I just bit the bullet

Don't let these idiots down play the Union Pay deal, Union Pay smart is a LARGE part of what makes Union Pay run. It would be the obvious division to work with blockchain. It says clearly on page 23 of their white paper that they will "join hands with Union Pay" to bring blockchain to China and the world.