Devery (EVE)

youtu.be/GoLIwe9q_74

News coming
>Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody will get on board with this bullshit. if you think the entire market is going crypto just like that then you're retarded.

I heard these guys are working with both NEM and NULS . Let alone the previous work history includes CND, POWR, and SNT biz obviously doesn't like to buy low.

Honestly, why would you buy this when TRAC is doing the exact same thing but are actually farther a long in development?

>NEM and NULS
Not true

Alot of reasons, if I have to spell it out to you you deserve to stay poor.

This 40B dollar industry is just the beginning.

just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx

And who the fuck are you?

I already have EVE as a short term hold because TRAC literally does everything EVE does and will beat EVE to the punch.

5x mcap difference

t. 4 ETH in TRAC and 1 ETH in EVE

AMB beats the shit out of TRAC. Are they the same? Is Walmart the same as Target? Pick your poison.

that's a tiny industry. how much of that market share will they consume?

also...has anyone considered that most counterfeit goods are purchased by consumers who are well aware of the fact that their shit is fake? people buy fake shit that looks good because they don't want to spend money. brands and manufacturers hate counterfeit goods, but consumers love it. this won't fly. sorry.

Lol I see you're a child, "beat to a punch"? You do realize supply chain on the blockchain itself will be a huge growth sector and various products will reinforce the legitimacy of the other right? You have to mature your way of thinking. I guess you also think there can either be WTC or Ven but not both.

But to answer your question, the partnerships, market capitalization, upward potential makes EVE the more attractive investor choice up to the minute.

Here some proof on NULS. Partnerships are brewing don't say biz autists don't warn you

What news?
I feel like I'm holding this forever.
The cap is really small so I'm hoping some kind of news can make it easily go 5x.

These supply chain projects aren't just created for the consumer. Businesses will get a lot of value from some of these projects, business to business companies and solutions will be the driving revenue sources for the majority of supply chain blockchain projects should they be adapted.

Either you people are hoping the price gets lower or your brain is genuinely fried.

This is true but many brands are worried about devaluing their products but have no way for law enforcement to assist them. Vendors would be required in the future to verify authenticity of products sold to be able to operate in desired public markets online and offline.

the coin won't be adopted. it'll be unstable and pumped by chinks. the consumer dictates the market, not the retailer or the brand. econ 101. brands are much more concerned about losing marketshare to amazon, counterfeit goods is not a priority compared to the reduced margins and loss of brand identity. if you want a coin that will actually be mass adopted and applied to the retail market look elsewhere. Shopin...take that and ride it

people will still by unverified goods. it's a complete non factor. verified products can be purchased directly from brand websites. who cares? not the consumer.

why do you value crypto partnerships if they are trying to address the retail market? why doesn't that say Nike or Adidas?

By your logic business to business models shouldn't exist at all, and all consumers are one track minded. Oh you're here to shill your shitcoin nobody has heard of ... I see.

Clearly you have no interest in trying to understand anything being explained to you.

no, that's not my logic at all. the coin will be pumped, the supply chain for goods is extremely complicated and won't adopt to your new fangled tech overnight...or anytime soon. by your logic, because the tech is good it will be adopted. nope

Your like the guy who thinks the only markets exist are the ones that already exist. Think about how many people don't buy designer goods online because they are afraid they are fake ripoffs so designer stores are forced to keep brick and mortar stores open to sell to those people. This will allow trust and enable the online marketplace to replace high-end consumer luxuries that can be easily replicated. Also there are many examples where the businesses decide the market and not the consumers.

the explanation is weak. pump it get your gains by all means. a coin needs to be held and coveted to have value. this will pump and dump and never gain mass adoption. sorry

people that buy designer goods online buy directly from the brand website. give an example where a retail business decided the market and not the consumer...never. if it's a desirable product people buy it. if the price point reaches a point that is no longer attractive to the consumer, the product must readjust their price point. the consumer decides, not the market.

This is not the case at all. Often times with limited product such as high end Nikes or limited production purses they are bought out like concert tickets and sold on eBay at a marked up price. People buy at a huge risk of a fake product and many times they don't buy because of it.

this was fuded hard a few weeks ago and now its shilled...

owkay

bought at a high price because the product is desirable. the mark up comes after the initial purchase, not initiated by the retailer. so that concert ticket was priced cheaper than the market dictated. understand? the consumer dictates the price. you proved your own point

The fuck are you even saying. Read deeper next time. The after market sales are risky to consumers and they could become a bigger industry with verification.

Kek /biz did it again

after sales are not the concern of the retailer.

you're basically saying the coin is shit over and over and over.

>AMB beats TRAC
>they are competitors
Reminder 99% of the time you read something on Veeky Forums it's from noDYOR brainlets like these

TRAC is so much better. Fuck this team of pajeets and their shitcoin

TRAC only focuses on the supplychain for food. And Devery focuses on the eCommerce supplychain verification for consumers and businesses.

I swear supply chain tokens are the most solid projects in crypto right now but attract the biggest retards

>HURRR Coca Cola exists, why do we need Sprite or Fanta?
That's how retarded you are. Go back to /sp/ or /v/ if you're looking for a team to cheer on

It means the smart money has finished accumulating. Duh.

This