A shot of vodka and a splash of bitters with ice. I'm enjoying this drink tonight...

A shot of vodka and a splash of bitters with ice. I'm enjoying this drink tonight. Is this an established drink/cocktail?

An extra dry martini?

It's called a brown hen if it's gin rather than vodka. Shits cash

I would sack whoever printed those labels they don't fit the bottle properly

There's a drink called a 'pink gin' which is basically a couple of drops of bitters in a martini glass topped with chilled gin. So I guess, yours is pink vodka on the rocks?

>an extra dry martini
>bitters
Nice try, dumbass

A dry martini means very little vermouth, so an extra dry martini would be just vodka and bitters, dumbass.

Pink gin is only with Plymouth sweet gin not London dry though

When I was 18, my cousin (17) bought one of these and tried to get drunk.

I tried a sip but it tasted like shit at the moment and I drank my beer instead.

He was drinking it directly from the bottle. He puked a lot.

I might try your drink recipe but I will probably have a chuckle when buying this.

>i will probably have a chuckle when buying this

Bitters aren't exactly an exotic ingredient. If you've ordered a cocktail since you were 18 there's a good chance you've had them since, and it's likely half of Veeky Forums has a bottle of Angostura on on their shelves.

I'm 26 now and I never really drank cocktails.

I usually drink different craft beer, Scotch/Whisky/Bourbon and sometimes vodka.

Is there another use than drink?

Have you ever had a martini?

Lifehack: A few sprays of this in vodka is amazing
Plus it's a lot cheaper than aromatic bitters, and it's the same exact thing just different packaging.

>bitters
>martini
Are you a retard?

Who the hell would figure that out? I don't believe you.

You're full of shit.

>he doesn't add bitters to his martinis

That's the trademark. It's always, always been that way you fuckin child.

Yes we call that babushka's snatch. Cold, bitter, and vodka.

Fuck you, asshole. Yeah, I mad.

No it isn't shitdick. Bitters doesn't magically make it a martini when there's nothing in there that makes it a martini. Martini is 2 ingredients, vermouth and gin. Do you see either in that 2 part drink in the OP? No? Fuck you, that's not a martini.

>He doesn't like 'ers in his 'ini

why would there be bitters in anything called a martini????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Trinidad can suck my fucking dick I am not buying any dirty trinny products

Fucking lel

>Angostura bitters
>Don't contain bark from angostura tree
>Other bitters that do contain the bark have to be called aromatic bitters because of copyright

Fuck you.

You realize bitters aren't actually very bitter, right? They're mostly there as a distinct flavoring, like pepper or vanilla extract.

It's named after a city you dingus.
You might as well complain that Buffalo wings contain no actual buffalo.

What? And why the fuck not?

I admire your gusto, but I beg of you you stop this madness.

You are correct sir! The label fits in other countries.

Pretty common, just not widely popular.

A wet Tanq 10 martini with grapefruit bitters is like jesus' urine.

Have you ever...ever had bitters?