FUD me this coin

You can't

Are you that same user that wants us to reverse image search your shitcoin?

is that an inner cup and handle? will it moon within itself?

future millionaire user

maybe. i want fud to test my resolve

its GVT

honestly you can't lol but Veeky Forums is to retarded chasing random shitcoin pump and dumps

stay strong. 2020 over $1500 per token.

fuuuuuuu there's gotta be a catch! come on biz i thought you were smart. FUD me!

im telling you this is almost a sure thing (all investments have risk) but hold strong brotha this coin will have a huge year ahead

Almost as good as ELA!

Thoughts on ITC? I've wanted to sell for ELA but I can't bring myself to sell at a loss

shilling another coin is not FUD. i have ela too.

china iot is crowded af. just go ven

Look at the volume of the two and you tell me.

are there any partnerships with this coin?

Yes

go on

STOP SHILLING THIS

Genesis Vision GVT

IM ALL IN!

imagine all the twitter TA fags jumping on this and creating funds? It’s going to be massive!

This coin is the #1 target for PnDs lol
Exhibit A: this past weekend
Exhibit B-Z just look at the charts

Where’s the dump? $30 to $27 isn’t a dump. Weak fud

Apparently no one here gives a fuck anyway

I actually don't think this will do much for most of the year. As noted, the low supply makes it an easy target for pump n dumps.

But late this yr / early next yr - thus shit will skyrocket. Accumulate now if you're smart.

Lol come on man, look at the btc ratio not usd

My b. It’s not too bad of a dump. I’m also a hodler so don’t care

Why no moon on fool’s day?

Love GVT. A coin I feel safe holding

I realize official platform launch is April 1. But the real FOMO starts when ppl see the kind of returns folks are getting staking their GVT. That'll take a bit of time to get brokers and exchanges fully onboarded - at least till latter half of '18 I'm guessing.

But this could certainly moon closer to April. I definitely wouldn't mind.

You can't fud this.

Team is A+ for what they want to accomplish

A token that will gain a lot of value

That will be used in a money maker platform

Actual use case for blockchain, making things in the financial system trustless. Wasn't this what blockchain/smartcontracts were invented for? Wtf are you thinking? You're missing your retirement ticket. Not holding at least 100 of this is stupid or poor.

Pd: this will be one of the first coins that decouple from btc. Think about it. Not now, but this year will happen. This is bigger than you think.

I come here for fud not for consensus

Fud is: LASIK will kill eye glass is coin. This is going the way of the dinosaurs, because they Did not have prescriptive eye wear.

I see a spoon

it is a great project indeed

Why will anyone use the platform if they expect the coin to gain value
They'll get small profits from the traders but miss out on bigger profits holding gvt. Which means no one will use the platform. Meaning gvt will be worthless

I get UFR vibes from this

You've seen hundreds of pajeets shilling this? nahh

Fine, you asked for it.

This is all super early stage still. The team could very well fuck up the development, fuck up partnerships, screw up the marketing etc between now and launch. Proof will be in the pudding. Like i said, the real FOMO won't start till real gains are getting made using the platform.

(But I'm fairly confident in the team )

We’re on the same page. I give up

I am only putting in about $300 a month into crypto. This is my favorite project right now but is it worth it with so little capital? I don't like day trading, I'm hoping this can do it for me...

>t indeed
OK i will FUD you on their grammar errors on their website. go to the faq section the question what is gvt token used for is asked twice. the last question says all unsold tokens was burned. there are numerous other grammar errors im too lazy to type out. Some one tell them about this unprofessional shit.

I recommend BTC first, get used to the volatility, then spread to a few alts. Gvt isn’t guaranteed moon, but it has more potential than most alts.

Brokers will use it, implemented in meta trader 5
Once it reaches equilibrium, more people will use more of his stack

But then you have another reason to buy lol, lower supply = higher price, and with alpha this near, it's almost impossible that it'll lose value in sats, high reward/mid-low risk